Our First Anniversary

Story Info
They celebrate a year together! Just not as they planned it.
2.1k words
4.01
12.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went home at midnight. So far, today has been the longest shift of my life, and I'm glad it was finally over. Normally, after such a long day, I'd be desperate to go home and just fall asleep once my head hits the pillow, but tonight wasn't as such. Work may be done for the day, but I was still stressed. In fact, I was feeling pretty bad about myself.

A simple mind could blame it on the rain, but that's just the nature setting the mood. But it's not the nature's fault that I let down someone who is very dear to me. After all, today is a meaningful day for both of us, and due to an unexpected work problem, I had to be at the office, fixing things. Of course, I told her I was going to be late, but that's just an excuse...

And the more I thought about it, the worst I felt...

I thought about buying some flowers and getting Chinese, but with this rain, it was impossible. I was in the bus stop, only accompanied by a teenage runaway who was scared shitless, and couldn't stop staring. Due to this awful weather, the bus was taking longer. I texted my girlfriend that I was waiting, but I got no answer. Maybe she really was mad at me...

After twenty minutes, the bus showed up. I got in immediately, sat down next to the window, and listened to some music alone. The teenager got up next, and sat on the back, next to another couple of runaway kids. On the other side, I saw a couple of security guards chatting between themselves, and a sleeping traveler. When we started moving, I stared back at the rain, and never got my eyes off from it until I was close to my stop.

By the time I got there, the storm calmed down, leaving just a couple of droplets behind. I figured I could go to the pizza place nearby and get something. But instead, I called them as I walked home.

Three blocks after, I hung up the phone and went into my apartment.

"Hello! Raven? I'm home!"

There was no answer.

On the floor there was a trail of red petals that ended on the couch. The TV was on, broadcasting one of those awful horror films they always put late at night. Lying peacefully on the couch, there she was: a beautiful brunette, dressed in a purple babydoll, nylon stockings with garter belt, and clear mules. Her phone was on top of the coffee table. She wasn't mad at me. She was just asleep.

"Damn, I'm sorry," I whispered, caressing her long hair. "I'm sorry I missed our anniversary, honey. I'd like to make it up to you, but..."

My words dissolved in the air, and I just shut up. I don't know how she manages it, but seeing her like this was really adorable. I couldn't help but smile, and I kissed her on the forehead. She let out a grunt and moved around a little, before showing me her brown eyes and a discreet smile.

"Hey, Laura," she grunted, stretching and taking a deep breath. Her sultry voice was deeper than usual. "When did you arrive?"

"Just now," I said.

Raven looked at the TV and pouted.

"Oh, shit. I missed the movie."

"Something good?"

"Blade Runner. Good movie, but very dreamy. No wonder I was asleep, huh?"

She smiled again, and I sighed.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't want to miss our anniversary, but-"

Raven kissed me before I could continue.

"Bad day at work," she said. "No need to explain it. I understand."

"But I still want to make it up to you."

"Why don't you relax first, Laura?" she said, turning off the TV and caressing my thighs. "You had a long day, after all..."

She then kissed my thighs and stared at my eyes once more, squeezing them and moving her hands into my butt. I caressed her hair, and guided her head upwards, as she kissed my skirt and tried to reach for my pussy with one finger. She bit her own lip and pulled my panties to the side, before slipping below my skirt and going tongue first into my clit.

I unzipped my skirt at the same time I let out a moan. Raven held herself on me and licked me slowly, not giving me any time to react. The only thing I could do was just holding her below me, pressing my pussy against her mouth.

"Is this what you meant with relaxing?" I gasped.

She spanked me and squeezed my buttcheeks with both hands. Apparently, I wasn't allowed to relax, unless I was standing... even if my heels were killing me. But it was worth it. As long as she was eating me, I didn't mind.

Raven kneeled down on the couch and stared at me again. She revealed what hid below her panties: a gorgeous 6 and a half inches cock that was just as hard as her C cups. Once my skirt fell, I prepared for her to stand up and fuck my brains out, but she went back into my pussy and closed her eyes. She licked me faster, this time, with her tongue going up and down all over my snatch, gently attempting to get in whenever she reached down all over my labia, and sucking my clit when she reached up. I scratched her head as I moaned louder and saw her with one hand on her penis.

Just one glance to that was enough for me to crave it. Although I love the way she uses her mouth, my head was imagining the amount of ways she could just fuck me silly right there, on the couch. But her eyes said otherwise. Sometimes, she licks me with one good reason: it's her way of saying that she doesn't want her dick used.

She licked me more as I pressed my pussy onto her face again, shivering and moaning her name. She stopped jerking off and embraced my thighs, going as fast as she could. Once I couldn't resist anymore, I had an orgasm that made me squirt a little on her mouth, making me blush instantly. And her giggling only made it worst. Raven just kept going all over my pussy, making me squirt even more as I had a more intense orgasm shortly after. It was then that she let me go.

"Would you like to fuck me?" she asked, touching her bright cock.

"I'm the one who should say that," I laughed.

She looked down at her penis and smiled back at me. "Not tonight. My ass wants a good pounding."

"I'll be right back."

Before we started dating, Raven told me that she wasn't born a girl, like me. I've never dated a transgender girl before, but I figured I'd do an investment just for her. On the night table, there it was: a purple strapon dildo, next to a bottle of lube. I put them both on the bed and caught a glimpse of my reflection and simply laughed. My bun was a complete mess, my eyes were red, and my legs were begging me to stop wearing those heels. I got rid of all my clothes and let down my hair in an instant, letting out a sigh of relief once my ankles and calves felt their freedom. My breasts thanked me next. They were a bit smaller than Raven's, but still big enough to give her the best titjobs she could ever get. I brushed my hair and slid up the strapon. After tightening up the thigh straps and making sure it was comfortable, I went back to the living room.

Raven lied down on the couch, jerking her cock as she watched a porno on the TV. The clip was one of a Latino t-girl, just like her, being fucked with a strapon dildo by a dominatrix in a PVC catsuit. When she saw me, she made some space, so I lied down behind her and cuddled with her, rubbing the dildo on her asshole. We kissed for a while, as I teased her butt on getting inside all dry. After breaking apart from her mouth, I lubed her ass completely, letting her know I was finished with a spank. She kissed me again.

I gripped her penis and got slowly inside her ass. She shivered quite a lot, letting out moans very similar to the ones from the girl on TV. She stared at me as I pushed deeper inside of her, jerking her off a little while my hips touched her butt. I held the fake cock in place for a little, before giving her hard thrusts. Her moans followed every single one.

Whatever was on TV was left as background noise, as I kept fucking her faster. Though she was enjoying me jerking her off, she tapped my hand to make me stop. I raised an eyebrow as I placed that hand on her breast.

"Why?" I asked. "Your cock is craving one of my holes"

"I told you," she moaned: "my ass is hungrier."

"So? I still want your cock inside me."

She smacked my hip and bit my lips. All she wanted was to be fucked.

"You slut" I told her, picking up the speed.

Her moans got louder. A layer of sweat started to appear on our bodies, merging as I held her closer. I licked her neck just to make her tremble just a bit more, allowing her moans to echo inside my head, making me wish I had a real cock instead of a fake one. Her ass was loose, and the lube was evaporating, so most likely, it was starting to get pink. I slowed down, but went harder.

Raven pulled out and sat on top of my breasts, smacking her cock on my face. I gave her a couple of licks and kisses, and before I knew it, the whole 6 and a half inches went directly down my throat. I wasn't allowed to breathe, as she kept fucking my throat as if it was my pussy. She moaned loudly, and wasn't able to control herself, until I gave her a couple of spanks once I started to cough badly.

"Beast!" I screamed, after gasping for air, kissing her cock before swallowing whole again.

I stared at her and held my breath with every thrust. My face was a mess, and my pussy got hungry again. But she was already pleased, and wasn't getting any cock tonight. Sadly, I can't say the same about my ass.

Raven moaned louder, and suddenly stopped thrusting. I was about to tell her to pull out so I could ask her, but the answer came in that instant. She didn't come. She exploded. In the year we've been together, I've never felt her having such an intense orgasm. She even picked up her pace, and just kept cumming for a very long time.

When she pulled out, her juices were all over my head. I wish I could have swallowed every drop, like a good girl does. I loved her penis, so I kept kissing it and licking it as I had it close.

"I told you your cock was craving one of my holes," I giggled. She smacked my face with it again before inserting it one more time on my mouth and standing up.

Raven lied down again in front of me, and we cuddled. We kissed for a while, before the doorbell rang.

"Pizza guy," I said. "I wanted to have dinner with you."

She kissed me and went to answer the door. The guy's eyes almost popped out of his skull when he busted us after sex. He made things quick and got out in a pinch. She stared at me and we both laughed loudly.

"Oh my God, that was so cliché," I cackled as I placed the pizza on top of the coffee table.

"Oh, Laura, we must quit our jobs and start our own porn business with silly clichés exaggerated," she joked. "Besides, I bet you 10 bucks that he's going to jerk off before going back to work."

"What makes you think he's not going to do it elsewhere?"

"What makes you think he's going to jerk off only once after seeing us?"

The joke started to die out as we dined together. Somehow, we ended up watching more porn, until we were horny again for more sex. This wasn't my plans, or hers, but it ended up a very special night for an entire year together. By the time we were tired, we were covered by a mixture of our own sweat, spit and cum. Neither wanted a shower. All we wanted was to cuddle, kiss and fall asleep. Raven was the first to close her eyes, and she whispered something before she finally fell asleep: "happy anniversary, Laura."

And I whispered back: "Happy anniversary, Raven."