Our First Bi MMF 3some Next Sat

Story Info
Nicki Amazons me, Kyle walks in to join us again.
808 words
4.33
33.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki is loving our new poly relationship with our boyfriend Kyle. After her first steamy DP orgasm filled with both our cocks, she hadn't been able to stop thinking about it and wanting more. Since that night when we double-fucked her she wants my finger or a vibe up her ass, and when I fuck her sweet ass she impales her pussy on our 7 inch vibrating dildo. The vibrations through her pussy walls are heavenly.

There are also other new ideas she has in mind for the 3 of us... After spending Friday night doing some mysterious solo shopping she returned with a number of black shopping bags..

Saturday morning I awake blindfolded with my wrists tied to the bedposts, my legs in the air so I'm tied in place for what I will learn is receiving Amazon position. My cock is already hard as I feel movement and then warm breath over my glans, a tongue licking me from my tip down the shaft, over my balls to the oh-so-sensitive places on the inner thigh, before licking down my perineum to my ass and teasing my opening. I twitch with exquisite pleasure as the tongue slides up inside me and I moan deeply, pre-cum dribbling from the tip of my penis. I hear a rustling then feel cool lube being inserted by a finger into my ass as a mouth takes my cock inside. My ass clenches possessively around the finger and I gasp as it withdraws, before I feel something larger start to press into me.

I moan and relax into the penetration, my ass eagerly opening up to receive what must be some kind of dildo. It slides into me deliciously for several inches before I clench tight around some sort of base, writhing with the sensations. The mouth leaves my cock and I feel warm breath being blown INTO my ass, causing me to shiver uncontrollably. This is followed by a tongue entering my stretched open rosebud, as I realize I've been fitted with a hollow fuck-plug. My cock flops excitedly on my stomach as I wonder what's in store for me. I feel weight straddle me behind my raised legs and feel my cock being pushed down towards my anus until the head is seated just inside what can only be Nicki's warm wet pussy. Fingers lightly tease and tweak both my nipples, making my back arch as I feel her weight thrust into my hips, her vagina aggressively and dominantly swallowing my cock as she Amazon fucks me.

Kyle walks into our bedroom to the sounds of her pussy milking my cock while I moan. He grins hungrily, undressing as he reaches the bed before licking down Nicki's crack to discover a butt plug buzzing away inside her ass. She gives him an extremely naughty, lusty grin over her shoulder. He kneels down behind us to kiss and lick both of our asses, before licking our juices from my shaft and her perineum. I gasp and hold myself perfectly still as Kyle mounts the bed behind Nicki, cupping her ass cheeks as she slowly continues to milk me, and sliding his lubed cock through the opening of my fuck-plug and deep into my ass. My back arches driving my cock deeper into Nicki, and Kyle sinks even deeper into me as he humps Nicki's wide cheeks pushing her pussy down more firmly onto my shaft, fucking me into her. I am in bliss receiving from both the masculine and feminine at the same time, Kyle's cock quickly sets off my anal orgasm, filling me with his hot cum, causing my own cock to flood Nicki's pussy. I lay there panting with a rather delightful feeling of having been used like a human sex toy, and wondering at how right that felt.

Kyle still taking charge leans into her and tells Nicki in her ear, "I just fucked your partner into you like a human strap-on. Now turn around and 69 him. Feed him his own cum from your sweet smooth pussy, and suck your juices off his cock as you slowly take him into your throat.."

Nicki spins and straddles my mouth with her cum-drooling pussy, her ass cheeks swallowing my face, my nose up against her anus. With Kyle's cock still inside me Nicki swallows my softening cock into her mouth, her thighs clench my head tightly as I drink our juices and my cock re-hardens down into her throat.

Kyle grips the back of Nicki's head and slowly starts fucking my cum-lubed ass again, fucking her face with my cock, as I am blissfully smothered by her big butt fucking my face, and my tongue hungrily slides into her ass. As Kyle's orgasm sets off mine, Nicki swallows my cum and squirts all over my face.

To be cont'd...