Pegged for a Purpose Ch. 01

Story Info
A bisexual wife leads husband to a question.
2.6k words
4.54
55.7k
72

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
got2try
got2try
86 Followers

While there is no male-male action in this chapter, the story will unfold that way in the next chapter. If that doesn't interest you, please look elsewhere.

----

I'd come to expect interesting Friday nights.

Walking in the door from the garage, I knew what I was in for as I saw Megan's heels, skirt, and blouse strewn across the kitchen floor. Not the five inch heels she sometimes tempted with me when she sauntered into my home office wearing just a garter belt and black thigh high stockings. No, just the conservative dress of a Community College teacher.

Of course, the bra that greeted me in the hall to the stairs was nearly sheer black with just enough push up to enhance her ample cleavage. I was getting hard remembering watching her dress in the morning, seeing how the fabric barely covered her long, firm nipples. She often got a kick out of those eighteen and nineteen-year-old boys, tents in their pants, probably heading to the bathroom to finish off after staring at the prim teacher's hard nipples poking through her silk blouses.

There were also a few girls, she claimed, who would squirm a bit in their seats, their eyes riveted to a glimpse of Megan's cleavage as she bent over the desks to help with a writing problem.

Her thong was waiting for me halfway up the stairs. I scooped it up and as expected the crotch was soaked with her juices. I couldn't resist deeply inhaling her scent, and I was fully erect as I sucked the succulent taste of her pussy from the sheer fabric. Her imagination must have been swirling as she drove home with her shirt up and her fingers pushing aside the thong. I wondered what scenario she'd been devising.

Well, there was only one set of clothes, so this seemed all for me. She hadn't brought home one of her girlfriends from school. I had walked in on that scenario before, and in a way that had been for me too. She knew how much her bisexuality turned me on.

I suppose it was a kind of nuptial agreement. Meg promised me that I would never be wanting for awesome sex but insisted that she would still have her woman lovers. That was no problem for me. And yes, it did turn me on.

She'd got me to confess that when I knew she was with one of her lovers, I'd slip into the guest room and masturbate while imagining the scene as I listened to the moans of pleasure and the orgasmic screams coming through the wall.

And when it happened to be Sue, the diminutive kindergarten teacher, there was bound to be a lot of dirty talk. It provided an entertaining and enlightening play-by-play.

At Sue's insistence, we took things a step further. Whenever a note on the counter announced, "Sue's here," I knew I was invited to play a part. Sue claimed an audience amped up her sex drive although it was already off the charts. I'd sit naked on a chair by the bed, stroking my cock while I marveled at the beautiful and varied ways two women could pleasure each other.

They were such a contrast. Megan, solid and muscular with long brown hair, her full C-cup breasts, silver dollar sized areola surrounded her long, thick nipples, her curvy hips and gorgeous sculpted ass, and bare pussy with large inner labia that protruded from her prominent outer lips... Sue slender with short-cropped black hair, nearly flat-chested with tiny but sensitive pink nipples, the slightest of curve at hips but a cute little butt that accentuated her rosy anal bud, and a curly triangle of black pubes above her tight slit.

It never became a threesome though once when Megan's mouth was devouring Sue's pussy, Sue screamed out "Fuck your wife; I want to feel your thrusts." I entered Megan from behind as she worked her magic on the woman's clit with her darting tongue, plunging her fingers into her lover's vagina, and her thumb no doubt probing Sue's anus.

As Sue ground her pussy into Megan's face, frantically begging for more, more, she commanded me, "Pound her, harder, harder" before exploding into a screeching orgasm. I lost it too, my throbbing cock jetting cum deep into my wife, sending her over the edge.

"God, you two are awesome," I moaned.

Spent, I returned to my chair. When Sue came down from her high, she hopped out of bed, and gave me a kiss, her tongue darting into my mouth. "Thanks for being a good audience, and for your input. Ya know, the review of our awesomeness." She giggled and patted my flaccid cock. "Get ready, boy. I don't think she's done just yet."

"Well, I'm the one who got the input," Megan chimed in, drawing two cum-coated fingers out of her pussy and holding them up. Want a taste for the road?"

Sue reached over and grabbed Megan's wrist and brought the fingers to her mouth. "Yummy! Until next time." She scooped up her clothes and headed out the door.

Well, that was a pretty intense memory, as you can tell.

Back to the Friday night that I started to describe.

I'd removed my tie as I turned the corner into the master suite to see Megan naked on the bed, fingers of her right hand frantically stroking her clit, her left tugging on a nipple, and her moans and trembling legs telling me she was close to coming as the vibrator buried in her cunt throbbed at the maximum setting.

I stripped off my clothes as she orgasmed, finally freeing my hard cock. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. Lying there with her legs spread, a puddle of her juices drenching the sheet, her chest flushed from the orgasmic high, she looked so beautiful.

When her panting stopped and her legs stopped quivering, she turned to me and smiled.

"Naked already? I see you got the idea," she said with a smile. "Get over here."

I didn't need a second invitation, but as I moved toward her, I couldn't resist saying, "I was a little afraid that you were done for the day. That orgasm seemed to be a 10 out of 10." On my hands on knees, I crawled across the bed to her and planted a deep kiss on her lips, half expecting the taste of a departed lover's pussy. But this was all for me. As I thrust my tongue between her lips, she sucked on it hard, and I couldn't resist letting out a moan.

"Actually, that was a 12 out of 10, but when have you known me to be satisfied with one orgasm?" she said with a wink.

Pulling the vibrator from her vagina, she offered it to me. "Taste me," she purred. She knew I couldn't resist the nectar of her juices as she slid the dildo between my lips. I swirled my tongue around the shaft as a she pressed it deeper into my throat though there was an inkling in the back of my mind. She'd been dropping a few subtle hints about how fulfilling, stimulating, and outrageous she found her bisexuality to be. The implication ... My one dimensional straightness was missing something. And just maybe she had me wondering, was it?

Still when she asked, "More?" with a twinkle in her eye and a smirk on her lips. I took the dildo from her hands and slipped it between the folds of her pussy. When I was sure it was fully coated, I handed it back to her and when she brought it to my mouth, I lapped it in a near delirium, my head bobbing to slide up and down the slick shaft until it was clean.

"Mmmm, looks like you've learned a thing or two from my exquisite cocksucking," she commented and tweaked my nose as she pulled out the dildo and tossed it aside.

When I flopped unto my back, she leaned over and kissed me deeply. "Mmm, I do taste delicious," she quipped as she mounted me and lowered her still dripping cunt to surround my cock. Riding up and down, varying her rhythm, she massaged her clit. I tugged on her nipples, pinched hard, just like she loved and massaged her breasts, pressing them together.

The overload of sensation brought me close to the edge, and I couldn't resist thrusting my hips up to meet her downward thrusts. How I wanted to explode, but she pulled off. "Not yet," she smirked, and with the lightest touch fingered the ridge below my cock head. Kneeling by my side, she slipped her other hand below my tightened balls and slide down to circle my anus with the tip of her finger.

While she gently stroked my cock, first one, then two finger tips pressed past my opening; she spread her fingers to stretch me open as I instinctively tried to tighten my sphincter muscle to caress her probing digits.

I moaned as she plunged both fingers as deep as they would go. She began alternating drawing the fingers in and out and spreading them to open me up. As I closed my eyes, I felt her lips surround the head of my cock, her tongue swirling around and then just flicking the tip of the head that glistened with saliva and precum.

My focus, I must admit, drifted from her lips and tongue pleasuring my cock to the amazing sensation of being penetrated as she inserted a third finger and teased my prostate.

When her lips began to slide down my shaft and her fingers frantically rammed in and out of my anus, I could no longer hold back. I came hard filling her mouth with jets of cum until I shuddered and was spent.

While in the past she eagerly swallowed, lately she hadn't been. Still slowly working her fingers in and out of my anus, she brought her face to my mouth and as she kissed me, she began to feed me my cum. I sucked hard on her thrusting tongue. With just an accent of her juices from her ride on my cock adding flavor to my cum, I found myself loving the taste and I hungrily swallowed. As she pulled back, I licked my lips to savor every last drop.

Where was she taking me? Where might it lead?

I closed my eyes and focused on her fingers deep within me. She twisted her fingers, stroking my prostate, deepening the waves of pleasure and starting to harden my flaccid cock.

She pulled her fingers from my anus, leaving me with a feeling of emptiness. I let out a disappointed moan, which brought a sly smile to her lips.

"Not to worry," she smirked, "we're not done yet." From under one of the pillows, she pulled her harness with the very life-like dildo that I know she used on her most submissive female lovers. Stepping off the bed to pull it on, she unhooked the dildo and slid it into her pussy several times so that it glistened with her juices when she reattached it to the harness. Climbing on the bed, she straddled my face.

"I know your ass is begging for this, but suck my cock first."

I opened my mouth. She was right. Her fingers caressing my anus so expertly had left me hungering to filled.

The dildo was hyper-realistic, slightly flexible, so much like a real cock. I drew my lips across the head, then circled the ridge with the tip of my tongue. I lapped at the head, imagining her slick juices to be precum.

"So expert a cocksucker, you are," she mused before sliding her hips forward and pressing the cock deeper into my mouth. She reached behind her to grasp my cock. "And so hard."

Moving her hips backward and forward, she soon had me sucking her "cock" in a frenzy, my head bobbing to up and down to take it deeper and deeper. After a couple of rough moments, I seemed to be controlling my gag reflex.

And then it was gone. She's moved back between my spread legs. Grabbing a tube of lube, she coated the dildo and my anus.

She lifted my spread legs to rest on her shoulders. Pressing the head of the dildo against my opening, she whispered, "Ready?"

"Oh, yeah," I managed to sputter.

With a wry grin on her face, she teased me by pressing the head of her cock past my sphincter and slowly withdrawing it several times. Then her hips surged forward, and half the cock penetrated me. She had prepared me so well that there was no real pain. She was so good, moving her hips deftly to press the dildo against my prostate.

Again, she stroked in and out, slowly gently until I blurted out, "Faster, deeper. Fuck me."

And she didn't disappoint. The sensation of being filled again and again, her thighs and pelvis pounding me was exquisite. And when her hand wrapped round my shaft and in a frenzy jerked me off, with us both panting and thrusting our hips, I came again. I could tell she did as well from the harness slamming against her clit.

I gasped when she pulled out.

"Enjoyed that, didn't you?" she purred with a twinkle in her eye. With her fingers, she scooped up the cum on my stomach and chest and fed it to me. I was able to nod an enthusiastic "Yes," as I swirled the cum on my tongue. We shared it as she kissed me deeply, exchanging tongues and cum.

Sated, we both let out sighs and needed a breather. Lying on her side, she turned her back to me, and I snuggled up against her back, one hand lightly fingering the nipple of her left breast, my cock pressed into the crack of her ass.

"You're been feeding me a lot of cum lately," I began, "and offering me dildos, or should I say your cock, to suck. Do you get off on that?"

"Well, yeah, Silly. Don't you?

"I guess," I said, maybe without enough conviction. "You're not going to start calling me your cum slut, are you? Once starting, my fears began tumbling out. "All the ass play, tonight's pegging ... do you want me to be bisexual? Am I disappointing you because I'm not?"

She flipped around and stared right into my eyes.

"Disappointed?" she said tweaking my nose. "Did we or did we not just have mind-blowing, orgasmic sex that was new and a little kinky and exciting?"

"I can't deny that."

"Labels," she said, her fingers lifting my balls and then stroking my shaft, "don't mean a lot. You know how much I love ass play and your cock in my ass. And I know fucking my ass ramps up your excitement and pleasure. Why shouldn't you experience the same things? Why shouldn't I get the thrill of penetrating you?

"When you put it that way ..."

"Now, as for all your learned from me about cocksucking ..." She moved down and swirled her tongue around the ridge of my cock's head and took me between her lips. After sliding her lips up and down my shaft and stroking me to hardness, she pulled back letting my cock flop out of her mouth. "You did an admirable job on the dildo, but it's not quite the same as the real thing. Feeling the cock's warmth, feeling it grow in your mouth, feeling it respond to your artful tongue ... Would that turn you on?"

She brought her mouth down to my cock. Her tongue lapped up the slick pre-cum that was dripping from my slit. When her soft lips slipped down my shaft and I felt the warmth of her mouth, my unspoken answer was a definite maybe.

got2try
got2try
86 Followers