Our First Couples Swap Pt. 02

Story Info
My husband and I swap spouses at a mountain cabin.
10.1k words
3.94
16.1k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sodakwy79
Sodakwy79
32 Followers

It was Saturday morning, at a mountain cabin our friends were sharing with us. My husband Marco and I arrived yesterday afternoon. He made us a lovely dinner and then we did what none of us have ever done before, we slept with each other's spouse.

Marci and Steve in a decade of marriage have had the same fantasy that Marco and I have harbored for probably half the nine years we have been married. Last evening's swap came about after several weeks of planning once the subject was broached among the four of us. Steve treated me to multiple orgasms, and although I have not yet spoken to Marco, he and Marci look like their evening went well.

We were all situated in the kitchen. Marco and Marie were cooking breakfast, sausage, pancakes and freshly sliced fruits. Marco had his robe on, I could see his semi flaccid member bounce as he moved. Marci's lovely little breasts bounced as well under her satin tee shirt. Her nipples were saying good morning to anyone who looked, and she sported a sexy camel toe with her pink satin panties.

Steve and I appeared in the kitchen after showering together in the large walk-in shower our master bedroom suite contained. I was still aglow from my climax in the shower, compliments of Steve. He did pull out and ejaculate his climax all over my black pubic hair bush. We'd spent the previous twenty minutes or so cleaning 'me' of climaxes two and three last night. Brushing my teeth took care of his first climax of the evening. He, like Marco wore only a robe. The bulge of his manhood was evident. I wore a sheer black robe and equally sheer black thong.

We were all here for one reason, to swap. No use trying to hide the reason, the deeds, and what was to come, although we really didn't know what today and this evening would bring. Our planning said that we would play the rest of the weekend 'by ear' based upon how Friday night went.

Breakfast finished we were sitting at the kitchen breakfast bar having coffee. The discussion about last night started in earnest. After a somewhat uncomfortable start, we all concurred that the evening was a good experience all around. Now, what does today bring? Marco and Steve commented that they were going to spend the rest of the day hiking, and they thought that it would be best if the ladies decide what the plans for the evening would be. They were open to whatever we decided.

"What?!" I thought. "You guys are leaving this up to Marci and me??"

Marci commented out loud. "Oh, you want us to decide."

Steve rebutted that he and Marco were men. Men want sex. So, any decision they made would not be impartial.

I, for one like to have sex too, and have ever since I was eighteen years old. Oh, how the past thirteen years have gone! I am almost getting wet just thinking about them.

"So, you guys go for a hike. Hell, I will even pack your lunches. We little ladies will clean the kitchen and decide if you two are worthy of the sex we offer." Marci feigned anger emphasizing 'little ladies' with finger air quotes. I couldn't have said it better myself.

We all started working on our half-baked plan. Marci and I did the dishes after she made good on her promise to pack a lunch. We kissed our husbands goodbye at the front door. They said they would be back around 3 or so. Marco was planning a seafood pasta for the evening.

It was mid-morning when Marci and I completed our 'chores'. The temperature outside was in the seventies already. Looking out at the deck, it was just starting to get sunlight. I asked Marci if she still wanted to sunbathe. We agreed that in about 30 minutes the deck would be sunny. We went upstairs.

Marci opened the door to her room and told me to come in and look. Marco had made the bed. He folded the dress that Marci wore and placed it on the bed. Her black thong was folded a sat atop the dress. Her pillow supported a single red rose. She looked at me and said, "who folds dirty underwear?"

We dashed across the hall. Likewise, Steve had made the bed and neatly folded my sundress from last night and laid it on the bed. On the pillow that I slept on was a single red rose. Marci looking at the sight, said, "what, no thong?"

"It is in the bathroom, or at least it was when I took it off in the middle of the night. It was a participant and became a little crusty." We looked in the bathroom, and sure enough my white thong with pink straps was hanging from a towel rack. Steve had rinsed it and hung it along with the towels from our shower this morning.

I intimated to Marci that I thought the roses may have been Marco's idea. "Ever since the first time we slept together in college I get a single rose the day after we make love."

"What a lovely gesture. Holding the rose, Marci asked, "does Marco have a brother?"

"Oh, don't kid yourself, Marci. Unless last night was an act, you must wake up quite satisfied the morning after.

"Yes. But" she sniffed the rose. "But still, a great evening and a rose...."

"Every morning after. I think we have put our local florist's kids through college!" We both giggled.

Setting the rose down on the pillow, Marci joined me in the bedroom, "I guess we will have to think about a plan for the evening," Marci commented staring at the thong. "So, ditch the robe and let's go get some sun and think about our options." Marci stripped off her tee shirt and deposited it on the bed in her room. We met in the hallway. "How about some water?" Agreeing that it would be a good idea to stay hydrated we went downstairs to the kitchen.

The east deck was in full sunlight. We each set our water glasses down on the teak table and sat on the chase lounges. I wore sunglasses and only my black thong. Marci donned her sunglasses as well, then stripped her pink panty off. She has the blondest pubic hair I have ever seen. A bottle of suntan oil suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Well, since you brought the sunscreen..." I removed my thong. We settled in.

I was flooded with thoughts and emotions. Looking at Marci's body, I pictured Marco licking and kissing her erect nipples as he stroked her landing strip, maybe rubbing her clit. I am sure Marco ate that lovely pussy of hers. He loves to eat pussy. I think he enjoys eating me almost as much as he does fucking me. There have been a lot of times when he was dripping precum after an extended cunnilingus session between my legs. Yes, I thought, he definitely enjoyed Marci's pussy last night.

I wasn't jealous, after all, Steve and I had a wonderful evening together. No, instead of jealously, I was more curious. Curious about how Marco made love to Marci. What did he do? How did she react? What did she do? How many times did he cum, and where did he ejaculate. Did she suck him to climax like I did her husband? Does she want to fuck my husband again, as I want to fuck hers? Is she ok with me sleeping with Steve again? Does Marco want to sleep with Marci again? I am certain that I satisfied Steve, and he had a good time. Would he like another romp with me again? Tonight? These and a million other questions flooded my brain.

The research Marco and I did before deciding what brought us to this point indicated that my thoughts and questions were common for "first timers" and a couple of psychological studies we read indicated that my thoughts were not only common, but healthy. The studies suggested that sex with Marco would be more intense after this weekend, although we have a pretty intense history with each other now.

I looked at Marci. "I have a million thoughts running through my head about last night and this weekend. How about you?'

She looked at me and smiled. "Yes, I probably have the same thoughts. I will tell you, Shannon that I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping with your husband. I can't wait to share that with Steve. I hope you feel the same way."

"Oh, yes. I feel great about my time with Steve, and I am pleased that you and Marco enjoyed each other."

"No regrets?" Marci looked at me over the tops of her sunglasses, her green eyes looking to make contact with mine.

I took my sunglasses off and met her stare. "No regrets" I stated, "only anticipation."

"Anticipation?"

"Yes. Anticipation. What happens next?"

Marci pushed her sunglasses into proper position and laid back on the Chaise lounge. "Well personally, and I am not ashamed to admit it, but I am looking forward to another evening with your husband. I mean we did mean to swap this weekend." She turned her head to look at me. "One thing puzzles me however."

"What's that?" I responded settling back on my lounge.

"Where did the roses come from? I mean there isn't a flower shop for miles. And do you suppose they have more?" We both broke out laughing.

"God, I hope so."

I think we both dozed off a bit. Probably from lack of sleep last night. Marci was waking me up. She said that we should oil up as the sun was getting intense. "Do you want me to put sun block on you?" I told her that that was a good idea. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her hands applying sunscreen to my shoulders, back, and arms. I opened my eyes as Marci applied lotion to my legs. Stopping at the top of my thighs, she squirted a couple of dollops of the cream into her hands and rubbed them together. She then started applying the lotion on my breasts. Massaging the sunscreen on each mound she lingered a bit making sure that both of my pink nipples and areolas were well covered. My nipples hardened to her touch. She smiled at me. "Steve must have enjoyed these last night."

Applying another large dollop of cream in the palms of her hands she rubbed the lotion onto my torso, finally reaching my waistline. My pussy was starting to heat up as she rubbed the creamy substance into my pubic hair. I spread my legs a little. On cue she rubbed the lotion on my upper thighs, brushing my labia while doing so. As she gently rubbed the lotion into my sensitive area, I said, "probably not a lot of sun reaches here, but better to be safe than sorry." I smiled at Marci. She winked and smiled back.

"Your turn." I said rising from the lounge and taking the bottle of sunscreen from the table.

Marci laid back on her chaise lounge. "Do me good, I am a fair-skinned blonde after all!" she winked at me again.

I squirted the cream into the palm of my hands. I let Marci take some to rub onto her face. I started at the back of her neck and rubbed down to her shoulders. More lotion from the bottle was rubbed into her back. She laid back on the lounge and wiped the rest of the lotion on her hands on her thighs. "Stop that! That's my job!" I scolded. My palms freshly loaded, started on her shoulders and down the front to her collar bones.

Having treated both her arms, I pumped some cream on her tits. I started rubbing it onto her soft mounds. Her nipples rose between my fingers as I massaged the lotion into her skin. I spent several minutes making sure that each of her boobs were well covered. Her nipples are firm and stood proudly from what she mentioned were her 32B cups. "Even though my tits are smaller than yours, your husband spent a great deal of time with them last night. Especially when it was his time."

"Let me guess. He sucked you hard while he came?"

"Yes. Each time." She smiled.

"That's my boy!" I gave both of her nipples a hard squeeze. She murmured and placed her hands on top of mine and pushed them deeper into her breasts.

A moment or two later, I resumed rubbing lotion on to Marci's flat stomach. Reaching her pubic mound, I added more cream to my hands. I started between her legs and rubbed the lotion down each leg making sure that all her legs were covered. I returned to the top of her thighs. Marci had already pumped a little mound of lotion on the bottom of her pubic hair, just above her clit. She looked at me and winked. This reminds me of Marco this morning," she said with a wink and a smile. Together we both rubbed the lotion into her pubes, her pubic mound and between her legs.

We finished and laid back in our lounges. After thirty minutes or so, I lightly touched Marci's shoulder. "Marci?" I asked. "I am not Bi or anything, but I had a roommate in college. We used to pleasure each other. Would you be interested?

"To tell you the truth. I was hoping, and have been for some time, that you would be interested. I, on occasion, have one of my girlfriends over on weeknights, when Steve is out of town. Two of my lady friend's husbands travel as much as Steve does. What is a lonely wife to do? We figure it is better than having a go with some stray cock. Steve doesn't know this, so please don't tell him."

"You think our husbands might enjoy a little girl on girl action this evening?" I asked with a smile.

"They are men, aren't they?! Maybe we should test the waters first." She rose and offered her hand to me to help me off my lounge chair. "And I am not Bi either."

She led me to a teak chest and removed a blanket. We walked together down the steps and into the grass that surrounded the cabin. There was a lovely grassy area under a small grove of aspens. It reminded me of the area under the Oak trees where Marco and I kissed, the kiss that led to our first night together. Marci spread the blanket on the ground.

Taking both my hands in hers she leaned in, and we kissed. We kissed deeply; my lips being parted by her tongue. She let go of my hands and pressed one of hers to my right breast, gently rubbing the nipple with her palm. Her other hand fell to my butt. She kneaded my butt cheek. We continued to kiss. I cupped both of her breasts in my hands. Breaking off the kiss, I told her that I had not sucked a woman's nipple in a long time. She gently pushed my head to her right breast. After licking her nipple with a few strokes of my tongue, Marci pushed my head deeper to her breast. I sucked her nipple into my mouth. I sucked it hard and lashed it with my tongue, as Marco has done to mine. Slowly, we lowered to our knees, my mouth still connected to Marci's nipple and she still pinching mine.

On our knees we continued to kiss. We darted our tongues in and out of each other's mouth. I kissed down her neck and past her upper chest landing on her left breast. I sucked the nipple and as much of her breast as I could get into my mouth. Marci slid her hand done and tugged at my pubic hair. She then reached lower and rubbed my clitoris, it was already aroused and out from under its hood. I kissed my way back to her right breast and started sucking, tracing the areola around her nipple with my tongue. Lightly at first. I applied more pressure with my tongue on each lap around the thimble-sized nub rising from her breast.

"God that feels good" Marci moaned. She pushed her hand further between my legs. I felt two fingers rub the entrance to my vagina, then plunge inside me. I gasped briefly and continued my assault on her nips. "You are so wet!" She pumped her fingers in and out of my pussy. "I want to taste your wetness." I pulled my lips off her tit and looked at her. I placed my hand between her legs. She too was wet. I so wanted to taste her. I gently pushed her to her back. She pulled her legs from under her and laid there with them spread wide. The pinkness beneath her blond bush glistened. I turned around and moved my right thigh over her body. I dove my head between her legs as I lowered my pussy to meet her lips and tongue. She lapped with her tongue as soon as my entrance was within reach. I lowered until I felt her nose touch my butt. Her tongue was already heavenly.

Spreading her labia I flat tongued her from her clitoris to the bottom, darting briefly into her vagina's entrance. I lapped between her folds remembering how Susie, my roommate in college, would spend a lot of our Sunday lapping each other's pussy. Marie responded by spreading my labia wide and pushing her tongue as deep into my vagina as it would go. She rubbed my clitoris with her index finger as she tongue fucked me. Every few tongue fucks she licked her way to my clitoris and placed her lips on my clitoris and hummed. Yes, she hummed. Then back south for more tongue fucking. I moaned. She moaned. Both of our moans got loader and louder as we continued to pleasure each other.

After my second orgasm, I pulled my pussy away from Marci's lips and tongue. I couldn't take any more. As I spun around and faced her. I saw that her face was wet and creamy from my two climaxes. She was wiping her face with her fingers and sucking them clean. She was building to another climax and wanted it to be a facial for me like I had given her. I dove headfirst between her legs. I rubbed her clit with more and more force as I drove my tongue in an out of her. "God, Shannon! Don't stop. Please don't stop! I'm cummmmmming...." I sucked the entrance of her vagina holding my tongue inside her. I felt the flow of her climax juices cover my face. I released my suction and darted my tongue in an out and set my lips to suck her pussy once more.

Marci was writhing under me as she continued to orgasm. I continue to suck, and tongue fuck her feverishly attempting to keep her pussy centered on my lips so I could penetrate her with my tongue as she wiggled back and forth, up and down. Suddenly she went still. She laid there as I resumed my tongue fuck. I started to rub her clit, but she pushed my hand a way. A few minutes later she pushed me away. I rose up. We kissed, resuming our dueling tongues in each mouth. She pulled her tongue out of my mouth and started to lick her cum from my face. When finished, I licked her face clean.

We cuddled in the semi shade the aspens provided, facing each other. My hand softly stroked one of her nipples. She was gently raking my bush with her fingernails. Several minutes later I whispered, 'thank you'. She smiled and asked for what. I told her thank you for the incredible moment we just enjoyed. I thanked her again for sharing her husband. "I cannot believe you hummed on my clit!" I slid my hand between her legs and rubbed her clit.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked.

"You know I did" I commented removing my hand from her clit. "Do you hum whatever you want, or do you take requests?" We both laughed. She replied that she would consider that for next time.

We laid for several minutes looking at each other, stroking and fondling. We kissed a couple of times. Marci suggested that we get up and go get lunch. The guys will be back in a little while. We stopped by the chaise lounges, retrieved our water, the sunscreen, and our underwear. I suggested we leave the panties there for all to see, meaning the guys. Marci replied by dropping hers on the table. I put mine next to hers. We giggled and went inside.

We munched on carrots and celery and sampled some of the cheeses Marco had picked out at the market yesterday. We sat at the breakfast bar completely comfortable that we were both naked and our boobs shimmied as we reached for more morsels of food. Something about mid-day orgasms that trigger an appetite. I rose and poured us each a glass of white wine from one of the open bottles in the fridge. We clinked glasses and continued our feast. After clearing the dishes and putting the rest of the vegetables and cheese in the refrigerator, Marci topped off our glasses. We made small talk as we finished our wine.

"This is comfortable. You and me. Us and our husbands." Marci said after a few moments or reflection. "You suppose Marco and Steve will agree?"

"Probably, although I doubt they enjoyed the aspens like we did. They got some "splainin" to do if they did!" we burst out into laughter.

"Speaking of which, we should probably take a shower. They will be back in an hour or so." Marci jumped down off the breakfast bar stool, her boobs bouncing up and down.

"You want to shower together?" I asked, winking at her.

"Sure. I'll grab my stuff and meet you in your bathroom." She turned and headed into the living room and up the stairs. I rinsed out our wine glasses and followed behind. I missed watching her round little butt climb the stairs.

Sodakwy79
Sodakwy79
32 Followers