Our First Couples Swap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Marci and spun her around. "You look spectacular, Marci. She wore a black cocktail dress that left nothing to the imagination. It had ruffled shoulder straps that covered her breasts, barely. She had cleavage to just above her pubic mound. The skirt had a scalloped hem about mid-thigh. When she turned the very top of her butt crack was visible. It was obvious that she had nothing on underneath the dress. I stuck a finger in the front of the 'skirt' and pulled away to look. "Sorry lust looking to see if you shaved that beautiful blond bush of yours." We laughed. A single strap across her back held the whole thing together. As soon as it was unsnapped the whole garment would be hitting the floor.

"I have less to remove than you do." She winked at me.

"So what! I told you Steve entered me last night with my panties still on." We giggled like a couple of schoolgirls.

The seafood pasta was one of the best Marco has made. We started to help clean up, but the boys said they would do that. They didn't want us to get our outfits messed up. I found a couple of single bud vases and together Marci and I took our roses upstairs to our rooms and returned to the living room to enjoy a glass of wine. The guys finished up in the kitchen and came into the living room. Marco brought a fresh bottle of Pino Grigio. Marci and I rose from the loveseat we were sharing and held our glasses out. Marco refilled each and then set the bottle on the end table.

"To good friends and lovers" Marco toasted. We clinked glasses and drank. Marci took one love seat, and I sat on the other. Steve sat next to me, and Marco took his place with Marci. Steve asked if the arrangements were Ok. We all concurred that they were indeed. Marci kissed Marco. I kissed Steve, our tongues getting reacquainted. We talked about what a fine a meal dinner was. Marco was blushing. I told Marci that she really needs to thank Marco for dinner. She said she was thinking about doing just that.

Steve kissed me again, his hand pinching my right nipple. "Can these poke out of your dress anymore?" He softly asked me, kissing my neck. I told him that maybe we should find out.

"Speaking of things poking out..." I said stroking his erection through his pants. It felt like it wasn't fully erect from what I remembered from last night. He informed me that it was it was Marci's and my fault. We were both sexy beyond any of his fantasies. I turned slightly and faced Steve. I licked his neck up to his ear. "One of my fantasies," I whispered in his ear, "is seeing my husband with another woman. Would you like to watch Marci and Marco."

"As long as I can enjoy you while we watch."

"The other half of my fantasy is getting fucked by another man while my husband is fucking another woman." I kissed Steve deeply. Unzipping his fly, I reached in his pants and started to stroke his member. A short distance away, Marco had moved the strap off Marci's tit and was sucking her nipple. She watched me stroke her husband's cock while he was massaging my tit. I winked at her.

Marci pulled my husband's lips off her nipple. "Why don't we go upstairs?" She kissed him. They got up and kissed again. Marco ran his hand down the back of her dress and squeezed her panty-less ass. She led him to the stairs. I rose with Steve. We walked around the living room turning off the two lamps. Marci or Marco had turned on the light above the stairs. They were at the top of the stairs when Steve and I got to the bottom step. I stopped and kissed him, stroking his cock through his open fly. Hearing the bedroom door shut we started slowly up the stairs, stopping to kiss every other step. We reached the upstairs hallway, and then the door to Marci any Marco's room. I opened the door. Marci was just finishing lighting the candles. She took her place on the bed and started unbuttoning Marco's shirt. Removing it she started to do undo his belt then his slacks. Marco's hard cock sprang to life. Like Steve he was commando. It was satisfying knowing that our gentlemen were as ready to fuck as we ladies were.

Marco looked at me and smiled. "I guess we are all going to be together."

"Just for a little while." Marci assured him. She bent down and pulled Marco's slacks off. She drooped to her knees and took Marko's cock in her mouth. She started to slide up and down.

I must admit, it was hot watching Marci suck my husband's cock. Steve was pinching my nipples. He started to kiss me as he pulled the spaghetti straps from my shoulders. My dress fell to the floor. I looked over and Marco was watching. He looked at me and watched as Steve started to suck my nipples. Then he turned his attention to Marci's head bobbing up and down.

I unbuttoned and removed Steve's shirt as he continued to lick and suck my nipples. Releasing the button on his trousers they fell to the floor, stepping out of them they laid next to my dress. Steve and I made our way to the left side of the king size bed. Steve lifted me up and laid me on the bed. Across the other side of the bed, Marco had laid prone on the bed his hard cock standing at attention. Marci straddled his knees and resumed her oral assault on his cock. I positioned myself where I could watch the two of them and still pay attention to my lover.

Steve laid next to me near the edge of the bed. I turned and took his member into my mouth. He started to lick my pussy, moving the gusset of my panties out of his way. He commented that he loved the little butterfly on my panties, then buried his face between my thighs. We continued to pleasure each other for several minutes. Marco was laying with his head towards the foot of the bed, as was I. I reached out and touched him as Steve started to remove my panties. I continued to suck Steve. He started thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. I laid my head back so his large dick could penetrate my throat.

Marco repositioned Marci so he could eat her pussy. She started thrashing about as her pleasure intensified. She was near orgasm. Marco pinched one of her nipples. I saw Steve pinch the other, while his tongue continued its assault on my clit and pussy. I sucked him hard, as he stopped thrusting. I was afraid he was going to cum. I didn't want him to. In my head I was thinking that I wanted my husband to see my lover pumping his sperm into my pussy. In my wildest fantasies, he would be ejaculating his seed into Marci at the same time. I, myself, was starting to have a massive climax. I pulled Steve's cock out of my mouth and held it as I started first to moan, then scream. He nibbled on my clit sending me over the edge. I bucked on his face as wave after wave of pleasure took me. I saw both Marci and Marco look at me. Marci was post orgasm and had a smile on her face, but her eyes had that stare that comes with extreme pleasure.

I crawled from beneath Steve. I had him lay on his back. His head and shoulders were near Marco's feet. I crawled up and squatted above Steve cock. Marco watched as I sat taking in the entire length and girth of Steve's penis. I think it was the first time he saw Steve's package. I hope he did not recall my description earlier this afternoon. Given that Marci was also taking him in her pussy cowgirl, I doubt he was thinking about anything but having his nice cock in her sweet pussy. I watched as Marco's cock moved in and out of Marci's blond bush. He watched me ride Steve's. Marci and Steve held hands.

Steve let out a grunt. I knew from last night that he was close to cumming. I wanted this more than ever. I looked at him and bent down to kiss him. I then reached over and kissed Marco. Steve adjusted so he could continue to pound my pussy. And pound he did. Mr. Hyde was back. No more the smooth strokes of Dr. Jekyll. He pounded his cock up and down inside my pussy. My tongue darted in and out of Marco's mouth. Marco's tongue forced its way past mine and was beyond my gums. Steve called out that he was going to cum. I sucked Marco's tongue hard as I felt the first wave of Steve's sperm blast into me. I continued to suck as wave after wave of hot semen pulsed into my pussy. Finished, Steve pushed his cock deep inside and stayed there with no movement. I kissed Marco.

Marci watched her husband climax inside me. She rubbed my back and punched one of my nipples as Steve filled me. She then started to ride Marco hard. She squatted above Marco allowing only the tip and a couple of inches of his cock inside her. She pumped up and down, increasing the tempo but not varying the depth of his cock. I watched her make Marco's enlarged glans scrape what was probably her G-spot. Marco started to moan, and his hands squeezed Marci's hips, his fingers digging into the flesh. Then it happened. I saw it on his face. The same face I have seen hundreds of times as Marco's balls erupted through his shaft and into the blond pussy. Marci continued to pump up and down. I couldn't see Marco's cock pulsing, but experience tells me it was. After he finished, Marci slid down, taking all his cock inside. She sprawled across his chest.

Steve's softened cock slipped from inside me. A glob of his semen slipped out as well. He crawled out from under me and kissed Marci. Marco pulled his cock from her. I bent down to lick my husband's cock. I enjoyed the mixture of Marci's juices and my husband's sperm that clung to his shaft. He asked me to lay and spread my legs. I did he rose up on one elbow and saw Steve leaking from me. He kissed my pussy and I felt him lick me. He delivered a glob of white creaminess to my mouth.

We all laid quietly for several minutes. I got up and retrieved my panties, then picked up my dress. I took Steve by the hand and pulled him from the bed. "Let's go to our room." I reached down and kissed Marci, then kissed Marco.

I went to the bathroom in our room and cleaned up, using a hot soapy washcloth to wipe between my legs. Steve had pulled the covers on the bed down and was sitting up on the bed. A couple of pillows supported his back. Crawling into bed next to him, I kissed him, and softly stroked his pubic hair. "That was incredible. It was very intense." He commented. "You kissing your husband while I was climaxing may be the hottest thing I have ever heard of."

"Did you enjoy it?" I looked into his eyes.

"Very much so. I think we all did."

"Where do we go from here?" I asked as I laid my head on his chest. I continued to softly rake his pubic hair with my fingernails.

A couple of hours later, I woke Steve up. We kissed, and I started stroking his cock to hardness. I looked at his and said, "I have been thinking Steve. Where we go from here."

"And?"

"I want you to make long slow love to me."

Marci and I had just finished the breakfast dishes. We treated the guys to our cooking. While I am not the cook my husband is, I know my way around a skillet of scrambled eggs. We were all sitting around the breakfast bar enjoying coffee. Marci was very happy this morning. While we were cooking, she said that Marco was really great, something I already knew. She donned a see-through satin crop top and a pair of white bikini panties. I cooked the bacon to ensure none of her delicate areas were splattered.

Marco and I were dressed for traveling. I had a green tee shirt on, tucked tightly into my skintight jeans. My nipples were still very hard from the activities of the past two days; they poked proudly through into the cotton tee shirt. Marco stroked them as we talked. Likewise, Steve had his hand on Marci's thigh.

As for Steve and me, well, he did make long slow passionate love to me. And this morning he treated me to another good fuck, blasting his sperm all over my torso, and covering both of my nipples.

We talked about the evening, the weekend and what was next. We decided to stay in touch and even suggested since we lived in neighboring communities that possibly we could see each other again. Steve suggested maybe at our houses, first their place then another weekend at ours. It was all very erotic and exciting.

It was clear that the two of them were not going anywhere after Marco and I leave, except maybe to bed. For some reason we had not gotten much sleep this weekend. Judging by the way Steve was stroking her thigh, I think he was thinking that he needed to reclaim his wife's sex. A conversation Marco and I had as I finished getting dressed and packed up my travel bag. We decided that we would wait until we got home. Marco said he was going to reclaim me several times in our own bed. I told him that I would have butterflies and condoms in anticipation.

With the car all loaded up, the four of us said our goodbyes on the front deck. I kissed and hugged Marci and whispered, "thanks for sharing your husband". She replied that it was all her pleasure. Steve and I kissed as he thumbed both of my nipples. Marco gave Marcia's butt a gentle squeeze as they pecked each other on the lips.

I sat in the car as we headed home holding the Rose that occupied my seat when I got in. I put it in the vase containing the other two roses. Three roses for a Friday and Saturday. "Not a bad start to the weekend," I thought. Marco did confirm that a single rose was in Marci's room. He winked as he pinched the nipple protruding from my tee shirt. Staring out the window. Staring at my husband. I look forward to what is around the next bend in the road, and wondering what was next in our lives.