Our First Couples Swap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the bathroom, arranging my toiletries for my, our, shower. Marci came in and placed a red lacy thong on the vanity. She also had a razor and shave cream, along with a hair drier. I picked up the razor and looked at her. "I shave the edges of my strip daily," she said. "I wouldn't want Steve to brush tongue on stubble."

"Marco wouldn't like that either. You want me to do that?"

"Sure. I think I would enjoy that."

"I will get my razor, so you can help me with mine." I ran out and retrieved a pink disposable razor from the kit I always had in my suitcase. I called it my travel sex kit. It contained two disposable razors, a couple of tampons, panty shields, a bottle of lube and a couple of condoms. The condoms have been in this kit for quite a while now. Marco and I don't use them, unless we do anal. I thought that I needed to see if there was a 'use by" date on the wrappers. Returning to the bathroom I asked Marci if I could use her shave cream; she would be happy to share.

We entered the shower and adjusted the flow. The shower had a single handheld shower head in addition to the multiple heads in the ceiling. It was like standing in a hot rainstorm. Steven and I used the hand-held shower head this morning focusing on cleaning his deposits from my canal. Now Marci and I were using it to have a bit of fun. She let me lather her up and I carefully shaved all the area on either side of her Landing Strip. She squatted against the wall so I could shave each side of her labia. She reached stroked her perinium and asked me to shave it as well. After I did so she rinsed herself off.

Handing me the shower head, she lathered my pubic area and grabbed my razor from the shelf. I leaned against the wall and watched her take an almost surgical approach to trimming me, even though I had done so yesterday before leaving home. We both tested the smoothness of each other with our fingers. Marci dropped to her knees and licked each side of my bush, both sides of my labia. She asked me to turn around. I leaned against the wall, my butt in her face. She licked my vagina and gave me a little tongue fuck. "Do you and Marco do anal?" she asked. I told her that we had. She responded that Steve liked to take her ass on special occasions. She licked from my vagina and then circled my anus. I felt her tongue press against my anus. She returned to my vagina and reinserted her tongue for a few licks. Standing we embraced and kissed. I dropped to my knees and licked each side of her landing strip. I stroked her clit as I tested the smoothness of her labia lips and vagina. Inserting my tongue into her vagina, I pressed on her anus with my thumb. I had never done this on a woman before. It was awfully erotic. Rising, we looked at each other. Marci reached over and shut off the shower.

We were drying off, looking at each other in the mirror above the vanity. Marci pulled her thong up and into place. She gathered all of the rest of her stuff and said she was going to go to her room to finish getting dressed for the afternoon. "I really enjoyed our afternoon. Let's not tell the guys." She winked at me. We kissed.

I selected a pair of black silk bikini panties and pulled them in place and checked the waist and leg bands ensuring there were no twists. Only smooth silk. Marco loves the feel of quality silk panties. He loves to run his hands across my butt and up and down the sides when I have silk on. He especially likes to stroke my labia and clitoris through the extra thin fabric. I always made certain to purchase silk with just a single layer silk gusset. They were more expensive, but Marco enjoys the feel. Who am I kidding? I love the feel of silk between my legs. I love when Marco strokes me, and equally when I stroke myself as I was wont to do right now. I concentrated and forced myself to simply rub my pubic hair for a couple of seconds. Don't want to get all wet and bothered and make my panties soggy. That is Marco's job.

I brought along a white cotton tee shirt. It was old, maybe since college days and multiple washings over the years made it ultra-thin. I pulled it over my head and inserted my arms through the arm holes and pulled the shirt down. My pink nipples attempted to poke through the thin material. My pink areoles were very visible. The tee shirt covered just below the top of my panties. That little gap between the tops of my thighs, that most men find sexy as hell - ok, so do I, was proudly on display. I raised both of my hands straight above my head. The tee shirt rose exposing all of my panty. My black bush jumped off the whiteness of my pubic mound. I walked away from the bureau and watched my reflection in the mirror. My tits and nipples swayed beneath the shirt. Happy that I achieved my desired effect, I headed downstairs.

I put a pot of water on for a cup of tea. It was just starting to whistle when Marci entered the kitchen. "Well, don't you look good enough to eat!" She exclaimed, pinching both of my nipples. "Oh wait, I already did that!" She winked. She wore long pale red camisole that barely covered her red thong. Like mine, her nipples and areola stood out and looked sexy as hell. She accepted my offer for a cup of tea. We sat next to each other at the breakfast bar.

"So, what Is the plan for tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, the guys did leave that up to us, didn't they. We agree that we leave our afternoon activities a secret for now, correct?" I nodded in agreement. "After dinner, maybe we have a drink or two in the living room. Assuming our husbands agree, are you intending to spend the night with Steve?"

"Is that OK with you?" I asked.

"Yes. That is why we are here. You do want to sleep with Steve, don't you?"

"Yes, and how about you and Marco?"

"You know it!"

"Then it is settled, although I am going to take Marco upstairs before he starts cooking." Marci indicated that maybe Steve might want some home cooking as well.

We sat quietly drinking our tea. I looked at Marci and said, "I know that Marco would really get off seeing me with another man."

"Yeah. When Steve and I talk about our fantasies, fucking another guy in front of him is a top episode for him. One night we were engaged in sex. He was on top doing me missionary, and we were talking about his fantasy of me being with another guy. As he told me he wanted to watch me bed another man, he blew a massive load into me."

"So, why not tonight?"

"Ya think?"

"Let's see. We start necking on the loveseats in the living room. After a few minutes of hot and heavy necking and fondling, you take Marco upstairs. Steve and I will turn off the lights and head upstairs. Only, instead of going into our room, we will come to yours."

"Or we could go to your room after you and Steve lead the way?"

"Except we have that wonderful four poster bed. The posts might get in the way with four of us."

"Good point. I will take lead." Marci looked at me.

"Just remember, when you get Marco in the room take it slow." I reached over and kissed her, sealing the deal. "Now let's just hope that the guys are getting along as well as we are."

"Well, I am guessing they didn't blow each other." We laughed and then heard the front door open.

Marci and I met the guys midway across the living room. It was clear watching their eyes that they did not know which set of bouncing nipples to pay attention to. I hugged and kissed Marco. Marci did the same with Steve. Marco ran his hand up and gave my left tit a little squeeze. "My favorite tee shirt!"

"Any one of your favorite panties!"

We kissed a couple more times, Marco stroking my pubic hair through my panties while his other hand continues to pinch my nipple. The four of us went into the kitchen. I grabbed a couple of beers out of the fridge for them. They thanked me, twisting the tops. Each took a long pull of beer. Marci stood next to Steve; her upper body slightly twisted so her right breast was pressed against his upper arm. He moved his arm rubbing her nipple and tit.

They told us about their hike and thanked Marci for the lunch. Steve asked what we did all day. I said we did our wifely chores. Steve apologized, saying that he didn't mean to sound like a sexist pig this morning. We both told him he had half a weekend to make it up to us.

Marci told him that we sunbathed and then had lunch. "And how about the panties on the front deck table?" Marco asked. I responded that, yes, we sunbathed nude, and it was too bad that they were not here to see it. Marco pulled the waistband of my panty away from my body and looked. He commented that it didn't look like I sunburned anything. Asking if Marci was sunburned, Steve made a similar inspection and replied that she wasn't burned either.

"We used sunscreen!" Marci blurted out.

"Now I really wish I was here to see who applied sunscreen to whom!" Steve commented. We all shared a good laugh.

"Honey," I asked placing both my hands on one of his shoulders, "you will probably want to shower before you need to start cooking."

Marco looked at his watch and said, "there's time, Babe."

"No, there isn't" I said giving him a wink.

"I think the lady wants marital relations." Steve conjectured.

Marco finished his beer and jumped off the stool. He grabbed my hand and we started to leave the kitchen. Steve and Marci were kissing, and he had his hands all over her tits.

In my room. That sounds odd in my head, my room. Marco had none of his clothes in this room. Steve had his. The only thing of Marco's in the room was his wife, and she slept with another man, Steve, in this very room last night. So, it is my room. I led Marco to the love seat. We sat. We kissed. He fondled my nipples through the worn cotton tee shirt.

"How are you, Babe?" he asked.

"I am good." I responded between kisses.

"I meant about the weekend. Last night. How are you with all of this?"

I broke off the kiss and just stared at him. He stopped tweaking my nipple. And put his hand in his lap. I reached out and took his hand and pressed it back into my nipple. "I enjoyed last night. I hope you don't mind."

"Why would I mind. We agreed to try this." Marco kissed me.

"Well, I really enjoyed being with Steve last night. And maybe I am looking forward to sleeping with him again tonight. How about your evening with Marci?"

"We had a good time."

"She mentioned that."

"Oh, you two talked?"

"Yes, didn't you and Steve?"

"Well, not really. He did say that you drained him last night."

"And how about you" Did Marci drain you?"

"I think I came three or four times, so probably."

"Where did you cum?"

"Oh, you want to share details?" I nodded yes as I undid his belt and unzipped his jeans. Pulling his semi hard cock out of his fly I started to gently stroke him. "Ok. We got to the room, and we kissed and removed each other's clothes. I kissed my way to Marci's nipples. They get as hard as yours. Then I found her wonderful blond bush. She climaxed while I ate her. I entered her doggie, then she rode me. I climaxed in her. We slept for a bit, then I woke her up and started missionary on her. I came all over her tits. We cleaned my jism off her tits and nipples. I licked, she scooped and then cleaned her fingers off with her tongue." Marco's hand was in my panties and two fingers were in my pussy as he related the details. "We screwed again this morning."

"Do you want her again tonight?" I asked as I started to murmur.

"What would you say if I said yes?"

"I would say that you should fuck me."

"And if I said no?"

"I would say you should fuck me." I rolled over and leaned on the arm of the loveseat. My ass was in front of Marco's face. He got up and removed his clothes. I could see him in the mirror on the bureau. Naked he got back on the love seat on his knees. He put his thumbs in the waistband of my panties and started to pull, intending to remove them. "Leave them on." I commanded.

I felt him slide them over to my right butt cheek. His nice spongy glans rubbed my clit and into my labia. Finding my pussy, he gently started to push inside me. He bottomed out and then left his cock fully engorged in me for a few moments. "And your evening details?" he asked.

"Steve removed my sundress and enjoyed my tits, nipples and pussy. He too did me leaving my thong on." Marco started to slow fuck me as I relayed the details of last evening. "I will tell you that he is a little longer than you, but you are both about the same size around. Both are enjoyable cocks."

"He is longer than me." Marco pushed his dick into me a little harder.

"Maybe half an inch", I lied. Steve is a good or two inches longer. "I prefer thickness over length." I started to moan for real as Marco slowed his pace and gently slid his full length in and out of me. "He doesn't cum as much as you do. He came inside me twice, and then blew a load on my pubes in the shower this morning. His spunk isn't as thick aas yours and it is saltier. Oh, I forgot...." I had to stop talking to enjoy Marco's rhythm and my building climax.

As soon as my climax passed, I told Marco that I sucked Steve off and that is how I knew his sperm was saltier. Marco increased his tempo a little. I knew he wasn't going to last much longer. "Please pull out and cum all over my butt, Babe." I watched him pump in and out of my pussy in the mirror. I love watching his facial expressions when we make love. I don't often get to see his face when we are doggie. The mirror was perfectly situated to capture the moment. Suddenly he pulled out and with one hand started stroking his cock as his other hand pulled my panties, so all of my butt was covered. I pulled my tee shirt up. His first shot landed on my back. He pulled his prick down and emptied it on my panties.

I turned around and kissed him. I bent down and licked his shaft and gave his mushroom head a little suck and a kiss. "You better get showered." I reached back and rubbed his climax into my panties. "Dinner better be good! Marci and I have a nice surprise for our husbands." I walked towards the bedroom door. "I will get cleaned up after you. Oh, wait a minute, this isn't your room!" I opened the door and looked across the hall. "Better wait until the door is open across the hall." I left the room and headed downstairs.

About ten minutes later Marci joined me. The tea kettle was whistling. I asked her if she wanted a cup, she did. I turned and reached into the cupboard for another mug. "Looks like Marco was happy to see his wife," she said. I rubbed the cum stain on the back of my panty and remarked that he was.

Bringing the two mugs of tea to the breakfast bar, I kissed Marci. "He did tell me that he very much enjoyed your sex last night." I whispered as our lips parted.

"Funny, Steve told me the same thing right before he jacked a load on my tits." We sat and enjoyed our tea in silence.

Steve came downstairs about half an hour later. He grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and joined Marci and me at the breakfast bar. I enjoyed his eyes taking in my nipples. He stroked Marci's as he looked at mine. Marco arrived in the kitchen a few minutes later, all clean from his hike and other activities. He poured a glass of red wine and joined us. We chit-chatted for a few minutes, then Marco said that dinner would take about forty-five minutes and that if we ladies needed to get ready for dinner, now would be a good time to do that. I stood and kissed Marco. I turned to make certain Steve saw the cum stain on the back of my panties.

I showered, dried my hair, and applied the little makeup that I use. Then applied perfume to the backs of my ears, each side of my neck, the inner skin of each breast and thigh, my pubic patch, and finally, I touched the applicator to each nipple. I looked at my image and was very pleased how perfuming the erotic parts of my body made me feel. On our honeymoon, Marco surprised me with an Italian fragrance. We spent a couple of days experimenting where the best places on my body were to apply the fragrance. I have followed this routine ever since because it makes me feel good, and Marco loves it. It turns out that Steve enjoyed it too.

At the bureau I pulled my butterfly panties from the top drawer. I love butterflies. Over the years I have collected a lot of butterfly items, more than a few panties being among my favorites. I have several pairs of butterfly thongs in white, black, red, pink, orange, and aquamarine. They are all the same. The wings are the front waistband and drop to the tail that disguises the fact that they are crotchless. Intricate stitching and lace form the detail of the wings and tail. I usually wear these when I am interested in anal sex. The strap between my butt checks has two openings, one for each of mine. I always make certain that Marco has condoms when I am in the mood for anal. I might even tease him by leaving a condom in plain sight, either on the dinner table, his nightstand, on the TV remote, or on the keyboard of his computer in the den. One time I hung one around the rearview mirror of his car. Marco knows when he sees a condom that ol' Shannon probably has her butt plug inserted and can't wait for him to remove it.

I have other butterfly panties. A couple pairs with black waist and leg bands with very transparent black material. Lace and stitching again provide the details of the butterfly. These panties have a very sheer gusset. The panties I am pulling up my legs for this evening are very sheer. They have black waist and leg bands attached to very sheer material including the gusset. On the left side of my pubic mound sits a beautiful blue butterfly with black stitching with orange highlights. It is about the size of a silver dollar. Marco loves it. He likes for me to ride him so he can see the butterfly. I hope Steve likes it too.

Marco always feels a little larger when he enters me if I have butterfly panties on. Another reason to love the delicate little critters.

Panties in place, I sit and strap my four-inch stilettos to my feet. I brought them along with no plans to wear them until I saw Marci in hers yesterday. She was hot!

My sundress for the evening, well part of the evening anyway, is mint blue like my eyes. It is a silk knit with spaghetti straps. I roll it up and drop it over my head and shake the bottom once I have the straps on each shoulder. It falls midway between my calves and knees. It is very loose and sultry after it drops off my butt. Even though I have very pink areola, they are very visible through the sheer fabric. The way my nips poke through immediate draws my eyes to them. My black accented panties are clearly visible as well, and when I, or anyone else, looks closely my little butterfly can be seen. I make a quick turn and look in the mirror. 'Smoking hot' flashes through my brain.

Entering the kitchen, Marco almost drops the skillet he is doing the chef thing of shaking the contents above an open flame. As I approach, he sets the pan down and kisses me. "Love the butterfly." He whispered in my ear.

"That is good because you will probably get butterflies when we get home tomorrow. The other butterflies that need a condom." I kissed him again and we separated. I walked over to the breakfast bar and said hello to Marci and Steve. Steve asked what I wanted to drink and after my response headed to the refrigerator for the Pino Grigio. I heard him sniff me before departing across the kitchen. "Don't mind him, Shannon. He does want to know what perfume you wear. I told him I would try it. You have got to see this." She took me by the arm and escorted me into the dining room.

A trio of long candles in the center of the table was the only illumination in the room. There were four complete table settings including plates, silverware, and water glasses, already filled. A single rose garnished two of the plates. "We must have been good girls this afternoon!" she gleamed. "Where are they keeping the roses?"