Our First Experience with BDSM

Story Info
Her bondage fantasy is played out.
4k words
4.42
12.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at work and went to make a call on my cell phone when a photo memory popped up. It was a picture of my girlfriend, Sasha, from the Halloween party in Key West, called Fantasy Fest.

Fantasy Fest is a ten-day party in Key West, usually held during the last week of October. It is a place where adults gather and simply kick back not caring about the folks at home that are too inhibited to have a fun adult time. There are essentially no limits on what people wear for costumes. Some people will be covered in body paint from head to toe while others don't dress up at all. Many women are topless and others will wear their skimpiest lingerie. There is one woman who is there every year that takes a string and wraps it around her waist down her butt crack, and centered on her pussy. I would call this the ultimate G string. Everyone is here to have fun, if you were there and didn't have fun, you probably should have stayed home with those other inhibited people.

On the second night of this year's fest, we decided to dress up as Dom and sub. I was the Dom and Sasha was my sub. I wore black leather shorts that had a tare away pouch on the front with a leather vest to match.

We dressed Sasha up a little more extravagantly, after all, it is clearly all about the sexy ladies. We started with a heavy leather collar that was basically black but it had red trim and large loops for her leash. She wore black thigh high boots that laced up the back with a five -inch spike for a heal. This was complimented by a black leather body harness that went from the collar, circled around her 36C tits, leaving them completely exposed, and finished off as a very narrow thong that was only about an inch wide. Both of her nipples are pierced so she put some large jewelry on just to add a little bling.

She looked fucking hot; I clipped on her leash and told her she will do as she is told. She said, "Yes sir"

She reached for my dick only to find it very stiff and said, "I guess you like."

I said, "More than you can imagine, now let's go show you off." Once we were out on the street several people admired her outfit but as sexy as it was, she fit right in.

In real life, Sasha is a very respected partner at an international accounting firm. Her self-esteem is not an issue in any regard as she is confident in herself both professionally and in her personal life. Unfortunately, she needs to protect her identity when she is walking on the streets of Key West, nearly naked. Typically, she will get her picture taken hundreds of times and we expect she will appear on the internet but we don't need any of those shots showing up in the board room or maybe worse yet, the wash room. We found a black hood that has openings for her eye, mouth and nose. The challenge was to fund one that would not be too hot to wear all evening. We were successful in our search and the added mystery of her identity made it that much more interesting.

She is a beautiful woman, five foot six with a very pretty face, short black hair, gorgeous boobs, long shapely legs and an ass that completes the package. She is the type of women that as soon as you see her the first thing that comes to mind is, oh how I would like to do that.

I brought a riding crop with me because a common thing for the ladies to do is when two ladies dressed as subs meet, they will pose for pictures slapping each other on the ass. She asked what the crop was for and I told her "when you meet up with another lady who is going to smack your ass, give her the crop, it will make it more fun."

Sasha said, "For who, it will be me getting the sore ass."

I said, "Just try it and if it hurts, we will get rid of it." I smack her ass, she jumped but also smiled.

She said, "That wasn't bad, ok, it might be fun."

Anyway, back to the story, I texted the picture to her and she responded immediately with a happy face and commented," That was so much fun, can we do it again."

I responded, "Your assuming we are going to Fantasy Fest again this year."

"No, I meant, now," she followed with a happy face.

I said, "That would be fun but where were you planning to go."

She said replied, "How about the basement, we could call it the dungeon."

So now my dick jumped to attention and I can't begin to imagine what got into her.

I texted back, "We can talk about it, I have a conference call I have to be on."

She said, "Too bad, this was just starting to be fun. Luv U."

I got on my conference call and to be honest, I was having trouble concentrating thanks to my text conversation with Sasha. After about twenty minutes I got another text from Sasha, this time it was a link to an adult web site's wish list. I opened it on my phone and found that she had made a wish list of bondage products. The first few items were simple things like handcuffs, ankle cuffs, flogs, ball gags and hoods. But then she got into some really funky stuff like a St. Andrews cross, a bondage fuck bench and other sex furniture. There was also some suspension equipment.

Needless to say, my concentration on my call was shot, I have no fucking idea what they were talking about.

Sasha and I had talked about doing some experimenting but clearly, we need to talk further.

I sent her a text, "Interesting, sounds like we have some things to talk about."

She responded, "😊 can't wait, see you tonight."

When I got home, she was already there. She greeted me at the door with a big hug and a kiss along with a cold beer. She said, "Can we go out on the deck and talk?"

I said, "Of course."

We sat down on the swing together and I said, "So you want to get cuffed and flogged."

She gave me a big smile and with no hesitation, she said, "Yes, I do." Clearly, she was excited, "I don't want to get beaten or hurt bad but a good spanking is a turn on."

I said, "I know we had some fun in KW with this but, what got you going today."

Sasha said, "I have been thinking about it and doing research ever since then." She continued, "You know when I had the flog in KW and I gave it to other girls in similar outfits and we playfully flogged each other."

I said, "Yah, and it was so sexy."

"Well", Sasha said, "Some of it was not so playful. A few of those girls whipped me pretty hard but you know I did the same to them."

Feeling puzzled, I said, "Where was I?"

She said, "A couple times you were right there and didn't realize what was going on and the best part was that I had two orgasms as a result of being whipped. One time, the other girl turned me sideways and had her fingers on my clit while she flogged me. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had."

I said, "And I missed all this."

"My pussy was dripping the entire evening."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

She looked down and said, "I was a little embarrassed."

I asked, "So why are you telling me now?"

With confidence she said, "Because I can't get it off my mind and it was as exciting as hell. I'm ready to give it a try."

I said, "So you want to make a dungeon?"

"We can start out real small and expand if we like it." She said with enthusiasm.

We went downstairs to check out our new dungeon. Sasha said, "There is one thing that I really would like to have." She hesitated a bit and said, "A St. Andrews cross, it could go right there."

I was a little taken back by her boldness but said, "I have to admit, I really don't know what a St, Andrews cross is, can you describe it for me?"

Sasha explained, "It is a heavy wood cross that goes from floor almost to the ceiling. They can be straight up and down or some lean back, I think I want one that can be leaned back. They have shackles of some sort for each hand and ankle leaving the person standing spread eagle.

I said, "Interesting."

She went on, "The person that is bound to the cross can either face it or face away from it leaving the person vulnerable in different ways."

I said, "We could do that."

She smiled and said, "That's good because I already ordered it."

I said, "Without talking to me?"

She responded, "I figured we could send it back if you objected."

I said, "In the future you will discuss such large purchases with your master, understood?"

"Yes, sir"

We both knew we were teasing one another; the reality is that without batting an eye, she could afford to fit out an entire dungeon that would compete with 50 shades.

I sat down on a chair and told her, "Pull up her skirt and lay across my lap, you are going to get spanked for not talking to me first."

She said, "You are right, I should have talked to you first, please be gentle. Without hesitancy, her skirt was pulled up as far as it would go and her legs were spread wide with her ass in the air. She was wearing a white lace thong that looked sexy as hell when she was across my lap. Her pleasure was evident based on the damp spot that was clearly visible in the thin strip of fabric that hardly covered her pussy.

With that, I planted a firm slap right on her ass and she didn't flinch. After three more slaps, she was not moving but a I ran my hand over her thong covered pussy and it was now drenched. After a couple more slaps I could feel her legs spreading and she reached a finger right into her pussy. By now her ass was bright red, causing a wonderful contrast with her white thong. She continued pounding herself as if this might be her last orgasm ever, within moments she let go, causing her pussy to spray its juice in all directions.

She sat up with a couple tears in her eyes and I said, 'Didn't that hurt?"

She responded, "It hurt so fucking good. My ass is sore as hell but it is somehow connected to my pussy, that was one of the most electrifying orgasms I have ever had."

I asked, "When do you expect our cross to arrive?"

She said, "It will be about two weeks."

I said, "OK, you have an assignment. You are to find the toys that will make the cross fun."

She looked at me puzzled, "Not sure I know what you mean."

I said, "You will need to check out our current collection of toys and supplement anything we might be missing."

She said, "You mean stuff like ropes and handcuffs."

I responded, "Yah, pretty much but I also want to see a sexy outfit that is befitting of my sub, you are to please your master. I also want you to get something that I would not expect, surprise me."

Sasha said, "I can do that."

I said, "Sounds like a good time, now I need you to relieve the tension in my dick."

She said, "It would be my pleasure," as she unbuttoned my jeans and dropped them to the floor. She took my cock in her mouth sucking like the expert cock sucker she is. "I need you in me, please, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I did as she requested pulling her wet thong to one side driving my cock into her fast and hard. Her orgasm was almost immediate and mine followed quickly. She put the thin strip of fabric back over her cunt saying, "That will hold some of it in, I want to feel you juice all evening."

While we were waiting for our cross to arrive neither of us said anything about it. I was kinda wondering if this was something she really wanted or if it was just a passing fantasy that passed after a spanking and a good orgasm. We have always enjoyed a little rough sex but this would be taking it to a new level that neither of us has much experience with.

Finally, on Thursday afternoon, when I got home there was a note on the table. It said, "It's here and I hope you are ready for some fun. If you would like, go upstairs and take a shower, you will find a gift for you on the bed but don't open until after your shower."

I went upstairs and saw a package on the bed and a cold beer sitting in ice on the dresser. I cracked the beer and headed to the shower.

When I came out of the shower, I opened the package, I found a pair of black jeans, mesh thong and sneakers. Under them there was a black hood a paddle and a magic wand. I had to snicker about the magic wand as we wore out the last one. Finally, there was an envelope, when I opened it there were ten pictures of Sasha secured to a St. Andrews cross in our basement. Half of the pictures had her dressed in some very sexy outfits and the balance of the shots had her totally naked. Obviously, she has been working at this and she had some help.

There was a note, it said, "HI Babe, Oh, please forgive me, tonight I must call you Sir. Obviously, you were not expecting this tonight, Surprise!! As you can see, I have been very busy. We can thank my friend Sarina for helping set things up and taking the pictures, I will explain later. It is my hope that you will get as much pleasure out of my fantasy as I expect I will. Whenever you are ready, I'm downstairs secured to the cross waiting for you. I cannot get free; I am at your mercy. It is my hope that you will rip my clothes to shreds than use this paddle on my bottom until it is hot. I hope you will drag the twitch across my pussy until it drips. Feel free to wear the outfit I got for you but only if it is your desire. All my love, Sash."

I thought about leaving her bound for a while on her own but I am afraid my dick might explode with anticipation. I put the mesh thong and the jeans on and got the hood she wore in Key West. I grabbed the paddle and headed down to our new dungeon. Just before going down the stairs I got another beer and slipped the hood on. I was not crazy about wearing the hood but I really wanted this experience to be everything Sasha was hoping for. The hood had eye and mouth openings but it would be nearly impossible to know who was wearing it.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs there was my beautiful Sasha, bound facing the cross with her lovely round ass in a vulnerable position. Both hands and feet were held with heavy leather cuffs and there was a collar around her neck. I was a little surprised that she was not clad in a leather harnesses or other more traditional BDSM type outfit. Instead, she had an old worn out cotton t-shirt and shorts on. The t-shirt was old and warn thin allowing her nipple rings to poke nearly through the fabric. The shorts were also very old and worn but they were also one or maybe two sizes to small which forced her ass cheeks to push out.

I chose to not say a word. I wanted to be her unknown aggressor. I wanted her to wonder what my next move would be. I wanted her to wonder, maybe it was not me under that hood. I wanted her to be careful about what she wished for now that she in a totally defenseless position.

I looked around the room and indeed saw she had been busy. Our camera was set up on a tripod at about a 45-degree angle from where she was bound. She always loved getting her picture taken, generally in lingerie but hardly ever nude. Tonight, would be different, she will be nude.

There was various paraphernalia around the room, her new magic wand was plugged in and ready to go but there was also a harness for the wand, hmm, interesting, not sure about that one. There was a variety of flogs, twitches and small whips. It was all very interesting but I also had a little surprise for her.

I walked up to her and pulled a blindfold out of my pocket. She saw it and said, "I would rather be able to see."

I started to put the blindfold on her and got a bit of half-hearted resistance. Starting at the back of her head, I used the edge of the paddle to slowly trace down her neck and back, finally making its way to her ass. With one smooth motion, I struck her exposed ass cheek which caused her to jump. Now, she chose to not resist getting her blindfold.

I sat down in the overstuffed chair that was right behind her and enjoyed my beer making just enough noise for her to know I was still there but not have a clue as to what I was up to. While I was sitting, I figured out what the leather harness was for, it went around her waist and hung down to hold her magic wand in place for effortless pleasure. When I finished my beer, I quietly went up behind her and started touching her very gently at first but increased the pressure as I went.

I spent time kissing and licking her neck and backs of her ears while squeezing her tits through her t-shirt. She was squirming now with nearly every touch when she said, "Please, rip my clothes off."

I continued teasing her without tearing her clothes off as she requested in her letter. I did however wrap the harness around her waist and attached her magic wand applying pressure on her still covered pussy. When I turned it on, she smiled and said, "My favorite toy, thank you."

As is always the case with the magic wand, she had her first orgasm in only minutes and they just kept coming. After about the fourth one, her shorts were soaked and pussy juice was running down her legs. While in the midst of an orgasm she was trying to say, "Enough, please turn it off, turn it off, of fuck its going to come again," and I turned it off. She said, "Oh fuck, why did you turn it off?"

With that, I turned it back on. After her next orgasm she begged, "I'm done, I can't take any more, please turn it off. Oh fuck, its coming again." And that was followed by yet another orgasm. "Fuck, please turn the fucking thing off, please." I turned it off after at least ten orgasms.

She just went quiet as she was leaning against the cross. I let her rest for about ten minutes while I had another beer.

I walked over behind her and touched her back with my hands. She said, "What are you going to do. Fuck you, talk to me, what the fuck are you going to do?"

I put both hands on her t-shirt and in one motion ripped the back open. The bare flesh of her back was exposed and she looked so fucking hot bound to the cross and looking like she was getting rapped. I took the riding crop and traced lines up and down her back than eventually cracked it on her pale white skin leaving a red mark. I continued this teasing and smacking process for several minutes each time smacking a little harder.

Sasha said, "Hey asshole, is that all you got?"

I guess this was supposed to anger me but it only got me more excited. I grabbed one leg on her shorts, in one steady motion they resembled a loin cloth rather than a pair of shorts. Her ass and pussy were now exposed.

I stood behind her in silence for a minute or two then, without any warning cracked the paddle on her white ass cheek. She jumped and with a cracking voice said, "Come on you fucking dick, paddle me like you mean it, I want my ass to feel the electricity go through me."

I was so tempted to paddle her hard but I of course didn't want to really hurt her. So instead I used moderate strength but I paddled her, maybe as many as twenty times.

With incredible enthusiasm, she said, "Fucking me, now you got it you fucking pussy."

I dropped the paddle and stripped my clothes off. My dick was so fucking hard I was afraid it was going to cum without getting touched. I pulled her hips toward me and slid my cock right in her slippery cunt.

I could not hold on, as soon as I bottomed out, I was filling her with my cum. I continued pumping as hard as I could and in no time, she said, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again." She had her most intense orgasm of the night that included squirting pussy cum al over the floor.

I sat back down in the chair and realized we never took any pictures. I took the opportunity to get a bunch of shots of her in her most used state. She looked like a slut that had been used by anyone that wanted some. Actually, she was sexy as hell standing there spread eagle with sperm dripping out of her.

At this point she was exhausted and it was time to let her go. I continued not saying a word as I put my thong and jeans back on. I went over to her and unhooked one ankle strap and one wrist strap but I held her hand in place sending the message that she was not to move. I turned away and walked up the stairs. When I got to the top, I removed my hood and through it down to her.

12