All Comments on 'Our First Experience with BDSM'

by captaindave1

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Overall

It’s a good story but I think you’d benefit from an editor, there are places where it just doesn’t flow very well. I wouldn’t normally comment on someone’s spelling I usually just read on and autocorrect in my head but I was confused about one of the words you used. A few times you mentioned “twitches” given the context I guessed that you meant to say “switches”? (Usually refers to a slim whippy type of stick).

On reading the story one of my initial reactions was, its sexy but the couple only seem to have just enough knowledge to do some real damage to themselves and their relationship.

I’d have expected him to have at least sought out some advice or done some research, if he had he would have realised that she was “topping from the bottom” all the way through. As a general rule alcohol and bdsm don’t mix, just like it’s a bad idea to have a sub tied up and left alone because anything could go wrong.

So minor negatives aside your story has a lot of potential, who doesn’t like some clean healthy consensual kink!

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous