Our First Experience with BDSM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went up to the living room and turned the TV on. When I heard her come through the door I said, "Hey Babe, would you grab me a beer?"

She responded, "No problem babe, I'll be right there."

Sasha came into the living room wearing a white thong and cami top. She made it a point of making sure I saw the contrast or red to white on her ass as she handed me my beer.

I asked, "Why is your ass so red?"

She smiled big and said, "Because my wonderful boyfriend just let me live out one of my fantasy."

I asked, "Was it fun?"

"Like you can't believe." She replied

I said," Did you get any pictures?"

She said, "Unfortunately only a few which I did get to take a quick look at, they were hot, it really is too bad he didn't get more."

I said, "Pictures would have been fun, sorry I will not get to see many. Do you think it might happen again? At least that way you could get more pictures."

Sasha responded, "Oh, I assure you it is going to happen again." And she went on to say, "Hey babe, would you mind if I sucked your dick?"

I said, "Please do, that would be nice."

12