All Comments on 'Our First Foursome'

by AbbyHaynes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ISKwestISKwestover 8 years ago
I liked the realism

Too many stories on this website read like transcripts from a cheap porn film the writer was watching. Your two stories give me more of a sense of real people.

One detail, though. Abby says "I had never felt anything like what had just happened between Josh and I" and the story ends with Josh and Abby intimate together, their partners sleeping, and Josh says ""I've never met anyone like you, Abby."

This hints at something that goes beyond a 3-some or 4-some. I usually see this sort of fantasy coming from men - the fantasy with a tint of insecurity that their wife/partner gets greater satisfaction from someone else, cuckolding when taken to its extreme.

Anyway, two well-written stories with a bonus of an emotional tease, of something implied but unsaid.

erotikoserotikosover 8 years ago
Good Job!!

A very nicely done story, with good writing and an unusual plot twist to boot. I enjoy your creative ability to tell a story in a unique way. Your character development was unusually good for a short story. Do give us some more, please!

playman64playman64over 8 years ago
Very well written.

Very good story.

I really enjoyed reading it

Steve

AbbyHaynesAbbyHaynesover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you guys for your feedback! I am really pleased that you enjoy it! I do have one more sequel planned with these same characters, keep an eye out for it in the next week or so ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really nice

I love your stories! They seem real and from the heart. Thanks for sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you for a well written and very erotic story. I enjoyed it very much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous