Our First Fuck in the New Home

Story Info
We fucked on the couch at our brand new home.
1.1k words
4.32
5.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe that we were finally in our very own home. We had been talking about this for a while, but with all the hassle that we had gone through we kept postponing the idea. Adam and I first met around 5 years ago, when I had hired a financial firm to invest my mother's inheritance. I remember seeing him for the first time, he was wearing light brown pants and a white button shirt, slightly open from the top.

We had already started the meeting, and we were nearing the end when he walked in. He said something to his colleague which I assumed was an apology for his tardiness, then grabbed a chair and sat across the table from me. He shook my hand and said

"Hi, I'm Adam. I'm sorry for being late, I hope that my colleague took good care of you while I was away."

I blushed and nodded, as a way to say yes. And then he started to talking about some bonds and shares that I might be interested in. But the whole entire meeting, gosh all I could think about were his eyes.

His deep blue eyes that were piercing right through me, almost as if he was undressing me right there. I got this sense of intimidation from him, like he was showing me who's in charge. But I was so intrigued to get to know him better, to see what else he had going on, and maybe a peak of what was going on under his shirt.

Despite my lack of interest in finance, I kept going to their firm every few weeks to get the latest updates on my investments. In reality though, I was simply going there to see Adam. All our meetings involved coffee, lots of laughter, and a whole lot of talking on anything but my finances. I tried my best to make it clear that I am available, and that I was attracted to him but Adam never did anything about it. He never asked me, and he never invited me to anything.

So, after three months of our office hangouts, I decided to pluck up the courage to ask him out myself. And that little bastard replied with

"Yeah of course I'll go out with you. I was just waiting to see how long it took you before you had the courage to ask me. I knew you wanted to go out with me, but it's more fun to see you try."

I shook my head, called him a few names and then agreed on a time and place to go out. And the rest is history really, we've been together since that day. We've had our ups and downs, but our sex life has just been getting better and better with every fuck. I never got bored of having sex with him, he had something that just made me want him more every time. Maybe it was his look, his eyes still pierced through me and his smile made me melt.

Adam was carrying the last box into our new house, so I threw myself onto the couch to rest. As I laid there, I could feel my top sticking to my chest, and my shorts creeping up uncomfortably. So, I decided to take it all off and cool down under the AC.

Adam seemed to like the idea of me lying naked on the couch because he had the sexiest smirk on his face when he saw me. He stood in our living room doorway, his hands resting on the top of the door biting his lower lip.

I felt his eyes scanning every inch of my body, so I decided to play along and tease him. I ran my hands over my ass all the way up to my breasts. I felt my nipples getting hard, and my sweet pussy tingling with excitement. Adam started to walk towards me, taking off his clothes as he came closer.

He sat down next to me, grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

"Maybe we should christen our house" he mumbled in his deep voice, as he ran his hand down to my clit.

"I think we should" I replied.

And at that moment, he licked his fingers and started rubbing my clit in circles.

Adam kissed my neck and traced his tongue down to my nipples. Sucking hard and biting on them playfully. I was lost in pleasure, my hands made their way from his back down to his crotch, desperately wanting to feel him getting aroused. I could feel his shaft getting harder and harder with every stroke, and all I could think about was how good it felt in that moment. My mind was drowning in excitement, getting hornier every second so I begged him to put his hard dick inside me. My body was aching for it.

He opened my legs and placed his hard cock just over my vagina, teasing me with it. Putting in just the tip while still rubbing my clit. Just enough to get my body crazy on wanting more. Finally, he pushed his dick inside me, and I let out a sweet passionate moan. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled myself in deeper.

As we started fucking, I could feel Adam's dick getting harder and harder, and my vagina getting even wetter. The more he pushed himself inside me, the more I wanted him. I pulled him closer to me and pushed my hips harder against him. I liked being underneath him because I could play with clit while he fucked me.

Finally, I felt my body starting to reach climax, my thighs started to shiver slightly, and my body started to tense up. Every part of me wanted to reach that sweet release, I just wanted to cum so badly. His dick was pushing against the perfect spot, and I finally came. Right there, I moaned loudly, because it felt so damn good.

My pussy was still pulsating, but I wanted more. I wanted to make Adam cum just as hard as I did, and I could see in his eyes that he wanted it too.

I got down on my knees, put his dick in my mouth and started to suck him off. My lips created the perfect seal, and my tongue gave him that extra kick he so desperately wanted. I kept sucking him until his body couldn't take it anymore until he gave in and came so hard.

We both fell back, breathing heavily, our eyes glittering, and our faces shining with pleasure.

~ Love NinaLessi xoxo