All Comments on 'Our First Meeting'

by angelx602

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kydreamrkydreamralmost 19 years ago
Rules are for both safety and comfort

and this so called dom breaks their rules within the first few minutes. I got to the point where violence is offered and knew that this guy didn't know the first thing about being a dom and stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great!

Don't listen to that last commentor, this was a great story! And it's just that a story of fiction, not real life so who ever wrote that get over it!

I love stories like this, very well written. Will there be more parts to this...I hope?

Otto26Otto26about 17 years ago
Required Title

I've got to agree with the comments about rules and safety. This story really does cross over from BDSM to Non-Consensual. I don't have too much of a problem with that, but it was a little jarring for me. I couldn't put myself into the male protaganist's shoes because, frankly, I felt he was a jerk. This is all, of course, opinion, and should be taken with a fairly hefty grain of salt.

On the technical side I noticed some formatting issues, typos really. Nothing that detracted from the readability of the story. I've done worse.

So why, you might be asking, did I enjoy the story? Nervousness. The female protaganist reads very real to me. She's insanely nervous and being taken advantage of by a character that I didn't particularly like. My inner dashing hero wanted to swoop in and say 'Not like that! Like this!'. And I wanted to do that because she felt very, very real. She comes across as vulnerable and human.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
bit hot

I liked this story, nervous and taken advantage of..yumm

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ome of the best

I would love to meet Trey, he sounds absolutely the right guy for this type of first time tryst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is literally rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous