Our First Meeting

Story Info
I finally arrive to meet you in person.
1.8k words
4.41
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even knowing what time I'll arrive, you're still startled by a knock at your door. You hold still for a moment, absorbing the reality that I'm really there, standing a few feet away with just a wooden door between us. Time slows down as you reach for the doorknob, a flood of memories racing through your mind. Countless chats online, the late-night phone calls, emails, texts, and all the photos we've exchanged. For two people who have never been in the same room together, we know each other intimately.

You open the door slowly and suddenly it's real, I'm standing on your front porch, one hand resting casually on the handle of my small rolling suitcase, the other hand in the pocket of my black slacks. I'm dressed simply, with black leather shoes, matching belt, and an untucked light-blue button-down shirt. Business casual, a look that says I'm happy to see you but without expectations.

We stand there for a long moment that feels like an eternity, seeing one another for the first time. I look you up and down, trying to act subtle but you clearly see the way I look you over, taking in every inch and curve. After all of our chats and calls you know exactly where my eyes will linger, and what kind of thoughts will likely follow.

Caught up in the moment, your rehearsed greeting is gone, but before the silence can become truly awkward I step forward through the doorway. We're just an inch apart, but you stand your ground, so close that you can smell the hint of aftershave on my skin. We gaze into each other's eyes, still searching for the right greeting, but before you can say a word you notice a different look in my eyes. A fierce, hungry look you have only imagined during our late-night phone calls.

I press my body into yours without warning, pinning you to the doorframe. Suddenly my mouth is on yours, tasting your lips quickly before moving to your neck, trailing wet kisses down your collarbone. I grind my hips into yours, pinning you tighter against the doorframe, letting you feel the outline of my hardness through the thin fabric of my slacks. I bend my head to kiss across the tops of your breasts while my hands sliding along your hips, as if I have to experience every inch of you all at once. You wonder if the neighbors might take notice, but the thought is banished when I reach back to firmly cup your ass in my hands.

My hand slides up your back, fingers running through your hair and then tangling it into my fist, exerting just enough pressure to make you look up into my eyes while I kiss you again. My tongue slips between your lips, searching for your own, and as they touch I press my body even tighter to yours, grinding my hips against you with a nearly frantic desperation. Lost in the moment, you can't tell if we've been standing in your doorway for a minute or an hour.

I break our kiss and look around the room as if I've just realized there's more to the world than your body. My eyes dart around quickly, assessing the environment, and I immediately begin moving toward your sofa, one arm around your waist and my fingers still tangled in your hair. I guide you to sit and immediately kneel down to run my hands up your legs and underneath your skirt. My fingers explore along your thighs, searching for your panties to remove. You smile at me as I discover you aren't wearing any, and I growl wordlessly, an animalistic sound of pure desire. I roughly hike your skirt up to your hips and quickly unbuckle my belt, shoving my pants and shorts down at once. My cock springs free, standing straight up, so painfully hard you can see it twitching at the sight of you.

You open your legs invitingly and I stand between them, looking down at you, wanting to take in the sight of you again but my lust is too strong to really savor the moment. I grasp my cock and drag the head over your slit, teasing down across your lips and then up to press against your clit. You look up at me, my shirt wrinkled, chest heaving, eyes locked on the beautiful sight of your pussy just barely opening against the tip of my shaft. I lean forward to place my hands on the sofa on either side of your head, watching the look on your face as I sink my cock into you all at once. You cry out and run your hands along my sides, pulling my body to yours as my thick shaft stretches you open, slipping deeper and deeper into you, somehow feeling even larger than you imagined during all of our shared fantasies.

I kiss your lips and begin to move over you with a slow, firm pace, driving my cock into you again and again. You can feel every vein pulsing each time I bury it inside you, the swollen head striking so deep within you, pulling back until you're just barely opened by it, then plunging in sharply, forcing you to sink back into the cushions. My eyes roam over your body again and lock onto your breasts. I try to reach for your blouse with one hand while holding myself up with the other, but you act first and open your blouse for me, pushing your bra down so I can watch your breasts move while I take you. The sight of them makes me freeze for a moment, my cock twitching inside you, and you are sure I'm about to cum but I hold there, willing the feeling to pass, knowing I'm not ready to end this just yet.

After a brief pause I begin to move again, thrusting a little faster but keeping as much of my length as possible buried inside your pussy. I kiss you again and then stay hovering over the top of you, looking down at your body, watching every movement as I take you. You lick your fingers and then press them down to your clit, smiling up at me as you touch yourself. I grunt involuntarily and thrust even harder, so excited at the erotic sight of you laid out beneath me, rubbing your clit while I fuck you.

I match my pace to yours, my slick shaft brushing against your hand. The room is filled with the echoed wet sounds of my cock slamming into you, my increasingly loud grunts, and your soft moans as you rub yourself for me. You try to keep your eyes locked on mine but the sensation is too much and you close your eyes, arching your back and rubbing your clit furiously as I thrust my thick shaft deeper and deeper into your dripping pussy, every stroke urging you on.

You cry out and shudder as you cum hard on my cock, grinding your hips into mine, feeling every inch of my thick, throbbing shaft stretching you so very tight. I lean down even closer to you, so my sweat drips down onto your breasts as you cum, one more hot, wet sensation in the whirlwind of stimulation we're both lost in. As you ride it out and begin to come down you slow your movements and I move to match you, again willing myself not to end it yet.

You reach out and lightly press your palm to my stomach, wordlessly instructing me to stop for a moment. I slowly, reluctantly slide my cock out of you, groaning as it pops out of your pussy and rests wetly against your thigh. You start to say something but I stop you with a kiss, settling my weight onto you, pressing your breasts into my chest while I savor the taste of your lips.

I move to allow you to sit up and you pause for a moment until the dizziness has passed. You can feel the tension of my body beside you, like a hungry animal not yet sated. You get down on your hands and knees on the floor beside the sofa, wiggling your ass and looking over your shoulder at me, biting your lip and waiting for what's to come. I move quickly to kneel behind you, lifting your skirt so I can run my hands over your bare ass. I squeeze it quickly and then I can't wait any longer and I take my cock in my hand, guiding it back into your pussy from behind.

You moan and push back against me, bracing yourself for my rough thrusts as I begin to take you even harder than before. My hands move up your back to your shoulders and I grip them firmly, steadying you so I can fuck you almost painfully hard, pounding my cock into you again and again. With each stroke you can feel my shaft growing thicker, and I lean over you, grunting like an animal into your ear. Every muscle in my body is tense with desire and you feel my need take over as I thrust into you faster still, heavy balls slapping against you as my cock begins to swell up, stretching your pussy nearly to your limit.

I lean forward with my hips, pushing you down onto your stomach. My legs press yours together and I lay my full weight down on your back, forcing you into the carpet while I fuck you roughly, grunting and growling in your ear. You notice that the front door is still open, my suitcase abandoned on the front porch, but it will have to wait. All you can do is look out into the street while you feel my body grinding against yours, holding you down, and completely lost in my need for you.

My cock grows inside of you and begins to twitch, the swollen head moving as if it has a life of its own, a living thing desperate to find the very depths of your pussy and fill you completely. I groan into your neck loud enough that you're sure the neighbors can hear, and I pound my hips against your ass hard enough to leave rug burn across your thighs. My cock jerks sharply inside of you and then pulses hotly as I explode, spurting a huge, powerful wave deep within your pussy. The sudden burst sets you off and you begin to cum with me, writhing hard, trapped beneath me, and as your pussy spasms it draws a second, even larger blast of my hot, thick cum into you. I thrust over and over, completely emptying myself into your body, fucking you as if trying to bury my cum completely inside your womb.

Even after my cock stops twitching I continue to grind it into you, moaning against your neck, so sensitive it hurts but not ready to pull out. Finally I collapse atop you, both of us panting, covered in sweat and half undressed, lying before your open front door with my cock still inside you. You shift to look back at me and smile; our greeting complete, and perfect, without saying a single word.