Our First Meeting

Story Info
After chatting online for a while, you come for a visit.
3.6k words
4.54
6.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One of hopefully a series

I had been thinking all day about picking you up at the airport, then driving back to the hotel to drop your suitcase before heading out to do some sight seeing together. You decide to change into something to walk around at the museum. You know how much I want you, but you are going to flirt and tease me just a little longer. We get the key to the room and go up to it. As the door closes I pull you into my arms, feeling your body against mine for the first time, warm and soft.

I brush my lips against yours, our eyes closed as we just linger in each others embrace, our breath mixing between us. I feel your hands running slowly up and down my back over my shirt, my hands are wrapped around you holding you firmly.

I kiss you lightly and you kiss me back, then lean back, break it off with a smile. You pull back and take your suitcase to go change. You step into the other room, leaving the door slightly open... by accident or on purpose I am not sure, but I suspect it is to seduce and entice me even more.

You are standing with your back to me, only visible through a slight crack between the door and the frame. You pull your shirt up over your head, your long auburn hair falling down your back over your black bra. You slide out of your Lululemon pants, dropping them to the floor, showing your magnificent ass barely covered by matching black panties.

You pull on a pair of tight jeans, accentuating every curve of you shapely butt. You pull a button up shirt from your suitcase and pull it on over your shoulders, buttoning it up. You pull your beautiful hair back into a messy bun and turn around. I quickly turn away so you don't think I am spying on you getting changed, but you will obviously see the reaction you had on me.

You step from the room, your shirt barely buttoned up enough to cover your black bra. I know you want to be seen by others and for them to know they have no chance with you because you are mine and mine alone. You want them to be jealous of your man, jealous that he has such an amazing, sexy woman walking arm in arm with him. I look at your face again, the face of my angel. Your lip gloss and light smokey eyeshadow accentuate every part of your beauty. I can do little else but stare at you, words completely escaping any ability to utter them.

I pull you closer to me again, my hands on your hips as I guide you up to my body. I smell your hair and close my eyes to enjoy feeling you against my body. I memorize the scent of your hair, your skin, all of you before you are gone again. You wait for a moment then twist from my grasp and head towards the door with a flirty gaze over your shoulder. We have a museum to see after all. We get into my truck, you sliding over next to me on the bench seat instead of sitting next to the passenger door.

I drive out of the parking lot, your hand resting on my knee as we leave. Your fingers trace slow circles on my leg as we drive. It is driving me crazy and you know it. Your hand slides up and down my thigh, never high enough to be too distracting, but high enough to make me know you know exactly what you are doing.

We manage to get to the parking lot without ending up drifting off the road when I'm distracted. We walk through the front doors and start to take in the art. You tell me about the paintings you like, I explain why I like others. Our tastes are different yet complimentary. We dislike the same ones, but we like different ones. We start to see each other in a different light, through each others eyes. We feel closer than ever, the lust and infatuation we had been feeling so recently maturing to our deeper love and understanding.

I watch you step around a corner and disappear for a bit. I follow, thinking you found a hallway with some new art. I don't see you as I step around the corner of the deserted hallway, so I take another step in. You jump out from the shadow, throwing your arms around my neck startling me. A mischievous grin plays across your lips, but then you realize that it may have been a mean trick. You look up at me, your beautiful hazel eyes locking onto my light blue eyes. You bite your bottom lip slightly, then lean up and kiss me. Your lips are soft against mine. I feel you press into me harder, your tongue lightly brushing against my lips as you kiss me.

I taste you for the first time, my head swimming with the intoxicating effects of your passionate kiss. I feel your lips brush against my lips, your tongue darting out, my tongue meeting yours as we passionately make out for the first time. We kiss for a while, enjoying the feeling as we connect more. Finally, after a few seconds or a few minutes, I don't really know because time had no meaning, you break away. I release a breath I didn't know I was holding, and take my hand down from your hair that I didn't know I was touching. I see you smile up at me, not mischievous, not flirty. A genuine smile. You lean forwards, placing your head on my chest. You hear my heart beating as you rest your cheek on me.

We sway gently in each others arms, to a tune that only we hear in our minds, lost in the moment. An announcement that the museum is closing in 15 minutes stirs us from our dream. We exchange one more quick but passionate kiss and walk out of the museum hand in hand. I open the door to the truck for you and watch your butt as you climb in.

We go back to the hotel to go for a swim. As we get in the elevator your fingers interlace with mine. We get to the room and get our swim suits. I step into the bathroom to change, mostly closing the door. I tell you to let me know when you are ready so I can come out. I pull my shirt off, then my pants and everything. I am not sure, but I think I see you sneak a peak at me as I do that. Once I pull on my swimsuit, I let you know I am ready and to tell me when you are too. You quickly say that I can come out, so I do. You are facing away from me, your bikini bottoms on, but your bikini top very obviously not on. You are just starting to tie the top string, the sides of your round breasts visible as your arms are above your head.

You call me over to ask me to help tie the back of your bikini. I take the strings in my hands, my fingers brushing against the bare skin of your back for the first time, sending a shiver up your spine. I pull the strings into a knot and turn you around to face me. The bikini accentuates both your skin and curvy features.

I run the fingers of both my hands along the string of the bikini from the back to the front, along the sides of your breasts and up the strings to your collarbones. Your eyes are closed as my fingers go up your neck, one hand going along your jaw to your chin, the other sliding to the nape of your neck to where your hair starts. I run my fingers through your hair, and tip your chin up to meet my lips again. A light kiss, but this time I break away leaving you wanting more.

I take you by the hand and pull you to the door, but I can tell you want to stay in the room and keep doing what we had just started. I smile slightly... it is finally my time to tease you. We get to the elevator and go down to the pool. You jump right in and splash me as I take my time, finally coming over to entice me into the pool.

"I'll give you two choices. Either I come over and pull you into the water, or you come to me and get to feel these," you say putting your hands under your wet breasts, your nipples visibly erect from the cool water. I quickly get into the water, and start chasing you around the pool. You are a much faster swimmer than me, letting me get close to you before you dart away in the water. Eventually, whether by skill or by you letting me, I catch you in the corner of the pool. I press my body against yours, almost no fabric between our bare bodies. I feel your breasts against my chest as you put your arms around my neck.

"You caught me, so I guess you get your prize," you say, looking up into my eyes. One of my hands stays around your waist where I caught you, the other slides slowly up your stomach and between your breasts. I feel your heart beat against my finger tips from the chase we just had. You hold still as my hand cups your breast. I feel your nipple hard against the palm of my hand as you push into me.

I squeeze your breast slightly and hear you moan as you bite your bottom lip and close your eyes. You let me feel your breast for a moment, enjoying the sensation of my hands on your breasts and nipples, even through your bikini top.

Our moment is interrupted by a group of kids coming into the pool area. We get out of the pool and move to the hot tub to warm up a bit before heading back upstairs. You sit next to me, your hand finding its way to my leg, sliding up my thigh. My hand rests on your leg too, and I match my hand to what yours does. You notice I am doing that, so you slide you hand down towards my knee. My hand mirrors that and slides down to your knee. You decide to try something. You slide you hand high up up my inner thigh. I look at you and smile, then my hand does the same. I brush against the edge of your bikini bottom. I know exactly where I am and how close I am to your pussy. I also know that you know how close your hand is to my hardening cock. With all my effort, I slide my hand down your thigh away from your pussy, and whisper that I won't be able to discretely walk back to the room if we keep going.

We get out of the hot tub and quickly dry off with the towels. I wrap one around my waist, but you just toss yours over your shoulder, obviously wanting to show off your amazing body to the world as we walk through the hotel hand in hand. We get to the elevator and as soon as the door closes you lunge at me and pin me to the wall. Your mouth comes up to mine, kissing me hard. Our tongues intertwine as we kiss more passionately than ever before. We have limited time before we get to our floor. You break off the kiss, biting my bottom lip between your teeth slightly, showing me that you are the one in charge. The door opens and you pull me out of the elevator, down the hall, and to the room. A quick swipe of the card and we are in. Again, as soon as the door closes, you push me against it, your hands on my chest as you kiss my mouth and along my neck. Your wet hair brushes against my bare skin as you move.

I feel you kiss along my neck and down my chest. Your hands slide over the bare skin of my chest, your fingernails scratching lightly as you do so. I reach down your back and untie that knot I tied in your bikini not long ago. With you bent over slightly as you kiss down my body, I feel the fabric from your bikini top slide forward as it comes away from your body and hits my skin.

I feel the top of your bikini, now held only by the string tied around your neck, swinging against my legs as you bend over more. I reach down and slide your long hair to the side and untie the knot holding your bikini on and undo it. I feel the damp bikini top hit my foot as it falls to the floor. You kneel down in front of me, your breasts completely visible to me for the first time. Your dark nipples contrast against your lightly tanned skin. I feel your hands at the top of my swimsuit as you start to pull them down. Your eyes are watching as you uncover my hard cock, seeing it in person for the first time. You lick your lips as your hand comes up to hold the shaft feeling my swollen head with the tip of your thumb. I shift slightly and my swimsuit falls to the floor.

I pull you up to your feet and take you by the hand to the bedroom before you can do anything more with my hard cock. You are surprised but follow along, relinquishing control of the situation back to me.

I take you to the bed and push you down on your back onto the covers. I lay down on top of you, supporting my weight with my arms and legs, but letting my now naked body touch yours as I kiss you. I start with your mouth, then along your cheek to your ear, biting softly on your earlobes. Your eyes are closed and your body arches as I move along your body with my mouth. The fingers of my right hand trace down your shoulder as I kiss your neck, meeting at your left breast. I cup your breast in my hand as I kiss you nipple, pulling it into my mouth. I kiss it, suck it and bite gently at it gets more erect, sending electric shocks of pleasure through your body. I continue to massage your breast with my hand, pinching at your hard nipple as I move my mouth to your right nipple, taking it in my mouth like I did your left.

Your breath comes to you in ragged gasps as I alternate between kissing and gently biting and sucking on your nipple. After a few minutes, my right hand slides down your body to your bikini bottom. I feel the knot holding them on and without looking, untie it. I know I have full access to you now, the pretence of your bikini bottom completely compromised. I start to kiss down your body, my left hand sliding down to massage your right breast. I slide my body between your legs, spreading them slighty. I kiss your cleavage, then kiss down your breastbone to your stomach. I blow gently across your belly button as I kiss my way lower. I take your bikini bottoms in my teeth and slide them out of the way, exposing your glistening pussy, wet from the pool or your building excitement I don't know. But I know you are enjoying this as I kiss the top of your pussy lips. A moan escapes your lips, the first time you have been unable to hold in your pleasure. Your fingers press my head into you as I kiss your wet pussy, my tongue finding your clit and flicking across it.

I smell your perfume and taste your nectar for the first time. The sweetness covers my lips and tongue as I flick down from your clit to your pussy lips, dipping my tongue between your folds. I hear you moan as I reach down with one hand and spread your lips apart, pushing my tongue into you, then licking back up to your hardening clit. Your hands are still on my head, pushing me into you, trying to increase the pressure you feel building between your legs.

I press my tongue against your clit, using the tip of my tongue to trace circles around it and flicking hard and quickly across it. My left hand is still up at your chest, pulling and twisting gently at your nipple. I feel your wetness against my chin as I lap up your juices as they flow from you. Your scent is intoxicating, and my cock gets harder as I feel your pussy getting wetter in anticipation.

Your legs start to shake as jolts of pleasure race through your body, emanating from your sensitive nipples each time I twist at them, shooting from your clit as I lick and suck at it. Your juices flow freely into my eager mouth, your pussy wet to receive my hard cock.

I feel your hands leave my head, your thighs clamping me between your legs. I look up, and see your hand squeeze the breast I am not playing with as your other hand goes up to your hair your head tipping back as you moan my name.

"Oh Michael, yes," you say breathily, your eyes closed as you feel yourself building. I flick across your clit, biting gently on it to give a new sensation. I let you build for another minute, then with a final lick across your wet opening, I kiss up your stomach, letting you feel my body sliding across your sensitive pussy and clit.

I kiss up to your chin again, the sweetness of your pussy on my beard. You feel my cock start to touch the entrance of your pussy. I feel your legs wrap around my waist as you try to push me into you. Eased by your wet pussy, I slide into your tunnel, the head of my cock filling you as I push into you. You let out a short gasp as you feel me fill you.

"That's it Michael! Now fuck me like you want me, baby," you say.

I push deeper into you, filling you until you can take no more. You feel the base of my cock press against your clit. The first thrust of our love making is passionate and fills us both with ecstasy. You press against me, wriggling your hips as you feel me in your pussy. I pull back until the head of my wet cock is just at your pussy lips and thrust in again. We build up a rhythm of thrusting and wriggling, our breath getting faster both from the effort and the build up to our climax. I watch your breasts move as I thrust deep into you.

"Oh, fuck me harder Michael," you say, your eyes still closed, your hands on my ass pulling me into you. "Mmm, yes, fuck me like you need me."

"Oh, I need to fuck you Amy," I say, my hips thrusting into you over and over.

"Oh Michael!" you say louder the bed moving underneath us. I keep fucking you, feeling my balls hit your ass as I thrust. You hands move from my butt and scratch up my back, leaving sharp red lines as your nails drag across my skin in your ecstasy. My whole body is sensitized your touch, every scent, every sound builds to my orgasm.

"Fuck me, oh, fuck me harder Michael" you practically shout. I feel your pussy tighten around the shaft of my cock as the first waves of an orgasm rip mercilessly through your body, making you shake. You find yourself jerking as you reach orgasm, holding tight to me as you let it wash over you.

"Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I say, trying to thrust even harder into you to shoot my sperm deep into your wet pussy. The waves of your orgasm crash through your body, making you twitch and your pussy contract, milking the cum from my cock. Your legs curl up around me, keeping me deep inside you as you feel my hot cum shoot into your pussy and across your cervix.

"Oh, I'm cumming, Amy," I say loudly, my cock pulsing deep in your pussy, eliciting fresh waves of pleasure from your recent climax. Wave after wave of cum shoot from my cock into your wet pussy, our juices mingling and dripping from you. After a minute we feel our bodies start to relax, a wave of warmth washing over is as we feel our bodies come in contact with each other. Nothing between us, not even air as we lay in each others arms not talking, just enjoying the feel of each others skin.

I look over at you as you lay naked beside me, your head resting on my chest with your eyes closed... the woman of my dreams that I never thought I would see here amazingly in my arms.

My beautiful angel.