All Comments on 'Our First MFM'

by Wxyz618

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cmj711cmj7118 months ago

Thank you for sharing that seniors are sexual creatures & enjoying exploring!

Well done, and sounded real.

eyeshavya2eyeshavya28 months ago

Wow a great story and so ready to try my first threesome

luvtodoitluvtodoit8 months ago

Well done! Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; I'm glad to read that 70plus people are still enjoying an active sex life, at almost forty five it means that I have at least another twenty five years or so to remain active. So glad to read that Corrine finally enjoyed a double vaginal, it's an amazing feeling, which I encourage every woman to experience at least once. I'm surprised that given her previous life, they didn't try a conventional DP, but maybe that's for another day. Five stars, hope for an update later.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely loved it! I’m a senior and I could totally relate to this!

AtrampboyAtrampboy8 months ago

Wonderful story well told, i hope youre wrong and the 3 of you enjoy many more sessions together

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

the only thing worse than a three-way, is a 70 year old in a three-way. Blech.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic,, we've done similar things.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Since I fall into this age category, this is an especially good story. I speak from much experience on how good double vaginal is, having been a part of that in my mid 50's with a buddy of mine and his girlfriend, so much fun!

And to the clown who made the insulting remark about people in their 70's, you'll get there some day and eat those words!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this story, as I am fast approaching the 70 year mark I do understand about how life changes you and your expectations. For a number of years I was no longer interested in sex, but now all of a sudden my mind seems to only think of it, and a threesome was always one of my to do list, now I wish I had.

oldladyloveoldladylove7 months ago

I love senior citizen bi sex and this story ticks all my kinky boxes!

bob3641223bob36412236 months ago

surprised they didn't try sucking each other's cock, your curious you've gone that far, why not try it all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous