Our First MFM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never met Don before but he looked to be in great shape for a man in his mid 70's. He was about 5'-8" tall and weighed about 150 lbs. He was built like a distance runner with long, well developed legs and little body fat.

I am a bit bigger at 5'-11" tall and 180 lbs. I try to stay in shape by playing golf 2 or 3 times a week and hiking around the mountains when the weather permits. I was not sure why I was anxious to see what the rest of his body looked like after our clothes were removed.

I suggested we get a good meal, return to my room and discuss our plans for the next day. I didn't think I would be any fun after driving most of the day and needed to get some rest before we started to play.

We went back to my room and I asked Don if he had ever been part of a 3 some before. He said he had but it was with his ex wife and her girlfriend. He came home from work one day and found his ex spread out on the sofa naked with her friend eating her pussy.

He always thought they were pretty good friends but didn't realize it was with benefits. His ex told him to strip and get his "magic wand" into her mouth as she was about to cum. Don was treated to a good sucking and his ex had multiple O's while her friend ate her pussy.

Don asked if he could fuck the friend while she continued to pleasure his ex and he did her doggy and exploded in the girlfriends pussy after a few minutes. His ex then switched with her friend and started to eat Don's cum out of her friend's pussy.

A few months later, his ex decided she wanted to live with the friend instead of Don because she was addicted to pussy and she filed for divorce. Don said that was his only experience and that it was not planned and was probably an accident.

I told both Don and Corrine that I had never been with another naked man except in the high school showers. I am anxious to participate in a 3 some ever since Corrine told me of her fantasy. I have watched a few porn videos of MFM 3 somes and was curious if Don had viewed any. He said he had and was anxious to try it also.

Corrine then said she hoped the three of us could just have fun and do what we were all comfortable with and if something happens that we are uncomfortable with to just say stop and all must follow through immediately. We all agreed that anal was not something any of us were interested in doing and that will be off limits.

Corrine then requested that we meet in my room the following morning and begin playing slowly and take our time because we have 2 days to experiment and have new experiences. Don then left and said he would return at 10 the next morning. Corrine gave him a hug and kiss and grabbed his crotch as he left and told him she was anxious for tomorrow.

She then turned to me and hugged me, kissed me and put her hand down my pants and played with "Dick's perfect dick" as she called it before she turned and left for the night.

CHAPTER 2

I had a difficult time falling asleep that night because I was so excited and also very anxious about tomorrow. I finally awoke at my normal 6:00 am and decided I needed some breakfast to keep my strength up.

After breakfast at the adjacent restaurant, I returned to the room and took a good, hot shower and shaved my cock and balls in anticipation of having a day of wild sex. I also decided to take a blue pill about 9:30 to be sure I could maintain a solid erection for the next few hour.

I didn't know if Don was using pills for ED but I was going to ask when he arrived and tell them my situation. I don't have trouble getting an erection, but sometimes it doesn't last as long as I would like.

I decided to get dressed although I hoped the clothes would not stay on very long. At a few minutes before 10, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and in walked Don in shorts and a tee shirt and Corrine in a tank top that was showing cleavage and a skirt.

We all hugged and kissed and began to describe our feelings at the moment. It seems that we were all apprehensive but very excited and anxious to get going. Corrine suggested we start by softly caressing and remove our shirts and she would take off her top.

It was quickly obvious that she was braless again. When her boobs were out, both Don and I began teasing her nipples. I decided to start to suck on one and Don took the other in his mouth. Corrine began cooing and moaning and telling us how unbelievable it felt to have both nipples sucked at the same time.

Since we were all naked from the waist up, I took the opportunity to check out Don's chest. He was completely hairless with large areolas with nipples almost as large as Corrine's. I noticed he was pinching his one nipple so I boldly reached out to stroke his other nipple while still sucking on Corrine's. She noticed what I was doing and began to rub his chest and arm at the same time I was tweaking his nipple. Now Don was beginning to moan with pleasure, too.

He reached out to me to reciprocate and I stopped sucking long enough to tell him that my nipples weren't sensitive but he could do whatever he felt comfortable doing. I soon felt a hand on my now hardening cock through my shorts. I wasn't sure whose hand it was and I didn't care.

It soon became apparent that it was time to relocate to the bed. Corrine suggested we undress completely before getting on the bed. She wanted to do the honors by undressing first while we both watched after which she would remove our shorts and underwear.

She pulled her skirt up over her head and revealed the lack of underwear. We got a great view of her curvey ass and then a glimpse of her very wet shaved pussy. She then moved to me and undid my shorts and my tidy white underwear as my now hard cock sprung out.

She kissed the big head of my circumcised cock as I stepped out of the shorts and underwear. My cock is just above average at 6 1/2" long and about 6" circumference. She then moved to Don who was staring at my cock and pulled his shorts and boxers to the floor and kissed his cock head. I looked at him in amazement because our cocks were nearly identical in size, shape and color. It was like a mirror image. He was shaved similar to me too! Corrine is on her knees smiling at the identical cock in each hand.

Don looks at me, smiles and says wow, there's one less thing to be anxious about since we're both the same size.

I agreed with him as we looked down at Corrine while she alternates kissing her two cocks. Soon she is licking my cock head, then switches to Don's doing the same to him. She says she wants to treat both equally since they are identical. She won't be able to tell which one is doing what without looking to see which body is attached to the dick. Then goes back to sucking each one individually and then pulls us together so she can lick and suck both at the same time. I had never experienced another cock rubbing against mine and it was not a bad feeling!

After a few minutes sucking 2 cocks, Corrine said she needed her pussy licked and her nipples sucked and got on the bed. I looked at Don and said your choice. He said that her pussy is so wet and juicy it looks too delicious to pass up but you'll get a turn, tag team style.

I immediately put my tongue on her nipple as Don started teasing her pussy lips. Corrine began to breathe heavily and her hips were moving to the rhythm of Don's tongue playing tag with her clit. I was trying to keep up with all the motion by sucking one nipple and using my fingers to pinch the other. Corrine began to moan loudly as her first orgasm of the day lifted her ass off the bed and shoved her pussy into Don's willing mouth.

A few minutes later, she said she wanted a dick in her mouth and I was happy to oblige. She grabbed my cock and began to suck the head while stroking the shaft. Her other hand was massaging my balls as she tried to suck the juice out of me. This continued until Don came up for air and asked if I wanted to switch.

I didn't want to leave the great sucking I was getting but I was really anxious to lick pussy. I removed my cock from her mouth and rolled between Corrine's legs. I buried my head between her thighs and proceeded to suck her engorged clit.

She immediately squealed as I stuck 2 fingers in her pussy so I could massage her G spot. She lifted off the bed so high I had to crawl after her. Don's cock was being sucked while she hit her second orgasm but he needed to move to keep it in her mouth as she wiggled around. I continued to suck the copious amount of juice dripping from her always wet pussy.

She said she needed a chance to regain her breath so we took a rehydration break since all 3 of us were sweating and breathing heavily. I'll tell you that when you are 70+ years old, taking breaks is a good and necessary thing!

As we sat trying to calm ourselves, I noticed Don's cock was still erect. Mine tends to lose its hardness when not being stimulated. I asked if he used pills and he said he had a special implant operation a long time ago similar to what porn stars get in order to stay erect for long periods of time. It also helps to delay ejaculation.

Corrine also noticed the difference and said she will find a place to put both in a few minutes. She said she is ready to be spit roasted with Don pounding her doggy while she sucks my dick back to full erection. She had not had either cock penetrate her wet pussy so far today so she was anxious to get a good fucking.

Don ask if we were ready for session 2 because he wants to stand while Corrine is on her knees on the bed with her ass up and I was supposed to lay on my back on the bed so she can suck me while he pounds her pussy doggy style. We all get into position and Corrine has her ass up at just the right height for Don's cock to slip into her wet pussy.

She grabs my semi hard cock and begins to lick the head before taking the entire length into her mouth while Don is fucking her slowly. As Don picks up the pace, Corrine does too sucking me like she is starved. Her moans are getting louder as her pussy is being pounded harder until she can't keep my dick in her mouth and has another big orgasm. Don's pussy assault continues even stronger and Corrine is screaming with more orgasms.

Corrine tells Don to pull out for a second. She then tells me to slide under her and slip my cock in her pussy as far as I can go. She then says she has never had 2 dicks in her pussy at the same time and wants Don to try to get back in doggy.

I am being held down under her and am remaining very still. I can feel Don's cock head rubbing against my shaft and balls as he tries to find the best angle to enter. Corrine and I are staying very still except for our breathing moving her boobs on my chest. Don is rubbing his cock head against her pussy lips and my shaft to find the best way to enter and begins to push in.

He is pushing very slowly and Corrine is groaning saying to keep going. She says she has never felt this full in her life. Don now begins to withdraw but only part way taking short strokes in and out. I am experiencing something almost indescribable. I have never felt a cock rubbing against my cock while inside a wet pussy before in my life.

This is becoming even more comfortable as we begin to move in unison with everyone breathing heavily and Corrine saying she is close again. I hold back as long as I can before the pressure of her pussy and Don's cock cause me to release my load just before Corrine has the most explosive orgasm in her life.

Don is trying to hold back but the feeling of two people cumming around his cock is too much for him to hold off. He explodes while trying to push his cock as deep as possible. It is quite impossible to describe how we felt at that moment as I have never felt another man's balls on top of mine while both our cocks are inside a pussy that is contracting in orgasm after orgasm.

We are completely spent and roll over to recover as three peoples cum runs out of her pussy. Everyone is lying flat on their backs, Don on Corrine's left and me on her right. I think we all fell asleep for a few minutes.

When I awoke, I looked over to see Corrine snoring softly and Don looking at me with a huge smile on his face. I smiled back and told him I was gonna take a shower and both of them could get one after I was done. They both showered and we all dressed so we could get something to eat.

We staggered to the restaurant next door and had a late lunch since it was after 2 pm. I asked what they were planning for the rest of the day and they assumed we could return to the room and just relax and play some games until we felt recovered. And then maybe another sex session if we had enough energy or stay the night with another session the next day.

Needless to say, we were quite tired after a 3+ hour sex marathon so we determined that we would be better able to continue tomorrow. We removed all clothes after re-entering the room and just caressed each other until we all fell asleep in each others arms.

CHAPTER 3

I had coffee and pastries delivered to the room so we could get a good start to the day without leaving the room. When everyone was awake, I asked them both what else they would like to try doing since this may be our last and only chance to do a 3 some.

Don said he had a few ideas based on some porn he had seen but told Corrine to decide how she wants to continue. She had an idea but asked if we think it's possible to get her pussy fucked and licked at the same time? Let's give it a try I said and if there's a problem, we can try something else.

Corrine told Don to lay on his back and she climbed on top cowgirl and lowered herself so his always hard cock slid inside of her wet pussy. They both sighed in pleasure as I was told to come over and kneel on the bed by their heads so Corrine could lean over and suck my hardening dick. She said she loves pleasing two men at once.

We stayed in this position until Corrine turned around and mounted Don in reverse cowgirl. Don had his legs spread and knees bent so I laid down on my stomach between his legs so my mouth was inches from her cock filled pussy. I looked into her eyes before gently licking around her clit while Don's cock went in and out of her in a slow rhythm. She said it felt so amazing as my tongue circled her clit and then I closed my lips around it and sucked.

She was moaning and getting closer and closer to her first orgasm of the day as she screamed with pleasure. After she came down from her high, I gave a few more licks and Don suggested that he and I switch positions so I could feel the intensity of her orgasms on my cock like he just experienced. I got under Corrine and slipped my cock into her amazingly tight yet wet pussy. Don slid up to her clit and I could feel his chin on my balls as she began to rotate her hips.

I am now balls deep in her pussy with Don licking her lips, clit and occasionally my balls and shaft. The sensation was too much and I said I was about to cum as Corrine began to cum again. The contractions of her orgasm squeezed every last drop from me. Don was being showered with cum and began to clean up my balls with his tongue along with Corrine's cum juice.

My softening cock was still in her but the combined cum was quickly dripping onto Don's tongue. He said it tasted sweet and silky and was quite good. I didn't want to miss out so I asked to switch so I could have a taste too.

Corrine told me she is going to suck Don's nipples while I feast on her cum filled pussy. After a few minutes of slurping my cum and hers from her pussy, I also declared it yummy cum. Don loves his nipples sucked while Corrine is giving him a hand job and it doesn't take long until he shoots his load onto her hand and his belly.

Corrine says she has not tasted any cum yet so she starts to clean Don's cum from her hand and his belly. I had learned to eat my own cum when I masturbate but had never tasted any other man's. I asked if I may and he and Corrine both said to help myself.

It tasted surprisingly like mine and was indeed sweet. Never in my life had I expected to do anything remotely like this! However, it was a pleasant feeling to be able to clean everyone up. We all collapsed on the bed again.

We probably will never have this opportunity again so I asked if there is anything else we can do to top these sex sessions. We all agreed that this was the most incredible 2 days of our sex lives and we were all completely satisfied.

We know our bodies will be sore tomorrow, but the experience was well worth it. Corrine thanked Dick's Perfect Dick and Don's Magic Wand for making her Always Wet Drippy Pussy happy.

This was my first 3 some and I loved it. Can't wait for more and a next time.

12