Our First Night

Story Info
Remembering the wonderful night we had together.
877 words
4.06
2.4k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's still dark but I can't help but to lie here watching you sleep. The thoughts of how you guided me to ecstasy just a few hours ago, running through my brain.

I've never done that with someone I just met. But you...you just seemed to know what I needed. From convincing me to try that cocktail, to ordering us such an amazing dinner, you already seemed to know what I wanted before I did. When you suggested the walk along the waterfront instead of the taxi, I wasn't sure, but your eyes made me agree. We walked and talked, but I don't even know what we discussed. I just went with the flow. When we stopped to look at the stars and you wrapped your coat around me telling me that I looked cold, I almost melted on the spot.

The kiss. Your warm hands caressing my face. Your fingers gliding through my hair. You gently guided my mouth to yours. I'd never felt so out of control and yet completely relaxed. I can still feel your lips brushing against mine. The feel of your tongue as it played against mine. How we made it back to my hotel I will never know because my focus had just become your touch.

You carried me into my room. I mean you had to as I could not keep from kissing your neck...kissing your chest. I only now am realizing that I probably ruined your shirt when I pulled it apart. When the door closed you finally brought your lips back to mine. I could feel something building. Your nimble fingers unzipped the dress that quickly fell to the floor. The power. The hunger. It had been there before, but now you didn't hold back. You lifted me against the wall. My legs wrapping around you in fear that I may fall or worse, that you may move away. Your shirt quickly discarded. My hands finally getting a chance to feel the strength in your back...chest...arms...shoulders. I am holding on for dear life as you hold me in your strong hands. You walk us to the bed and settle me down.

You kiss your way down my neck. Down my chest. Pausing only to relieve me of my bra. Your tongue, flicking my nipple. I laughed. I don't know what came over me except for pure happiness. Your hands come up to hold my breasts. Your mouth to mine. Your hands squeezing firmly. My moans cut by the power of your kiss.

I feel your hands slide down to my hips. They continue down my legs with my panties in tow. I know that I am naked, but the shame that usually accompanies never appears. I know that this is how it is supposed to be. Me ready for you to love.

My attention is suddenly back on you. You are not touching me for the first time in as long as I can remember. I gaze into your eyes. I can see the passion in them growing as you remove the rest of your clothes. You move towards me. Your hands are back where they belong, sliding up my legs. They get to my hips and hold firm. Suddenly pulled to the edge of the bed to meet you. Then I see it. Your scepter. Your staff. Your hard cock waiting to give me all that I dream of. You pull us together. Your stiffness pushing my lips open. You slowly enter me. I feel every nerve ending scream in pleasure. The heat warming my soul. You fill me and then you pull away. My legs try to pull you back to no avail. Pulling back until just your tip is still embedded and then a thrust all the way back. Stars dance in my head. It's never been like this. You continue to thrust. In and out. My breath barely keeping pace. You..your cock..you are all that I know. I lose track of everything. The pace is overwhelming. A scream. That was me. I had lost control.

"Please. Please, please." was now the limit of my vocabulary. You say the word. The only word that matters. "Now." A flash of light, every neuron firing at the same moment, was that the song of angels I was hearing. My body erupted pleasure. I was lost to the world.

I don't know how long I was like that. You say it was but a moment, but I could have lived a lifetime in that moment. You pulled away and laid down next to me. I tried to kiss you but I could not move. My body just didn't want to respond yet. I giggled. You smiled. You ran your finger down my face moving some stray hair back into place. You pulled me to you and kissed me again. The last thing I remember was me saying your name.

You must have cleaned me up and tucked me in after that. But here we are. Me staring at you with the biggest goofy grin on my face and you sleeping next to me. I snuggle back up against you and let the dreams carry me away. I'm not sure who I was yesterday, but today I am yours.