All Comments on 'Our First Overnight Guest Lover'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very hot story !!

Hot story with a perfect amount of detail. Hot wife and stud lover with husband watching inches away........your own private porno. Publish some pictures so we can see the action and keep on telling us about Maggie's adventures. Good work, Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
exaggerations vs good writing

39D, 9.5 inch? When stuff like this jumps off the page I go to the next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Right category?

While it does involve a wife there are several fetish characteristics (cream pie eating, gay) and some of the wording is hysterical (love wand, love muscle, the number of orgasms) so it might fit in the humor category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Having played Bull and also cuckold-This story is very well how things happen!

First off to the Author, a very realistic portrayal of how three people share their sex lives. To those that scream cuckold, over and over again,why do you continue to read them countless times and must mention the man who doubted the large endowments of the lover's? Wife and I are 38 dd and I, 8.5 inches. I suspect with your pathetic short horn for a man's penis, every one else exaggerates!

All in all, a well written descriptive story I find believable?

Been there and done that! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Five Stars

This was an excellent story. For fans of three-ways, it doesn't get much better.

TopCat69TopCat69almost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Great read. I bookmarked your author's page so I can enjoy the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The pittiful thing is, where are your lovers?

Would good ole slut maggie get off watching you and your woman, clean your little cock after you fucked her? I don't get off on slanted relationships and what you wrote is sooo slanted I'm shocked you didn't fall out of bed, not that the slut and her man would have missed you, this is very much fetish, and for me not erotic, just sad.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 10 years ago
Wife's Stud

Enjoyed the story and lets face it most wife's could do with a "Gordon" in there life, but few get to experience a 9 & 1/2 inch dick to satisfy their carnal desires. Jack is a lucky man to have such an adventurous wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Obviously, Jack is a cuck/wimp of epic proportions and to stupid to realize the difference.

As usual, based upon Laura's [owner] preference, another fucked up wimp ass effort that the site's owners do not have the gonads to create a cuckold section. As far as the author's efforts - really? So formulaic and boring - it should be labeled: "For the dickless and IQ challenged" read this pile of shit. Dare you to rebuttal this perspective if you have the balls. Charlie

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

Grr, this site is all cuckold stories now you guys! It's almost like that's what this portal is for, but we all sit around here reading every single one of them and complaining about it. That certainly doesn't make all the anonymous commenters here losers with no life and a complete lack of basic pattern recognition. Nor is it a sign that the entire section should have anonymous comments banned so that this bunch of lazy trolls who contribute nothing at all to this site other than making it a disgusting, toxic place to new authors lose their soapbox.

Quick! Someone disagreed with us! Let's all call her names and say we don't want to have sex with her! That will show her! Clearly that will make us all big, strong internet tough guys who don't have little tiny cocks and a complete inability to ever please a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seriously Miss Wood.

You think a story about a little dicked cuck watching a woman he laughingly calls his wife fuck her favorite boyfriend all nite in their bed is realistic and hot? Why would you let him stay in the room, he isn't needed and not wanted so let him sleep on the couch. If you could get up the next morning and look at yourself in the mirror, than you are one sick, pitiful little dude, killing yourself would be far more likely than a long happy life.

Richy47Richy47almost 10 years ago
great story

Loved the story wish my wife would have lovers to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are correct

Karen Woods probably is a dude.

And ugly too.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
RE: ANON WHO VOTES FROM COMMENTS

Why on earth did you bother to vote if you didn't read the story? At least be honest with yourself and answer the question, "How can you have a "Loving Wives" story, with a married woman getting it on with someone besides her husband and not have a cuckold? Do you really want to read about two unmarried people screwing? If so I think you'll find it in 'Erotic Couplings'. Would you like a story about a man and his wife making love? Just what do you want from a story?

The authors wrote these stories for their enjoyment and offer them for our enjoyment, free of charge. The ONLY thing the author gets is the chance to hone his skills through the various comments, and since everybody won't take time or don't feel competent to give an honest critique, the rating system gives us an idea how stories are accepted. Most people understand this concept. How do you think that makes you look? CONGRATULATIONS!

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

Hey Duna, posting anonymously now that you got banned for spamming?

And yes, it's a place for cohabitation, that means all you limp dicked little btb fans need to chill out and stop telling authors to kill themselves or spamming votes and pathetic little anonymous comments. Or she'll go through with her plans to either close the whole section down or start kicking revenge stories out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are pathic.

Sorry about you losing your balls and you not being able to satisfy your wife.

goodtimes2goodtimes2over 8 years ago
spineless

coming from a pathetic anonymous rat i wouldn't worry about comments like that!

Great story thanks for sharing

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
So trite

Nothing ever changes in these stories. So damn boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WHINERS

I thought I it was a great story and I'm amazed at all the pussies that read it and snivelled. I've been involved with the same type of scenario with my wife and I'm here to tell you, it's hotter then a Chinese firecracker. For all you cry babies, you can go to google and find instructions on how to blow yourself and you'll all be happier then little pigs in shit.

t

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
YES

as I stated previously..I so appreciate the author keeping all three together.... to all the authors that split people up into different rooms or buildings...shame in you...learn a lesson from this author .... 5 stars

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not sure how a dude who dreams of cocks, prefers them to pussy is erotic to so many dicklette owning closeted little boys. But, oddly it is.

Might be easier for the writers and lovers of this to leave the womanly part out and just go for the bigly cock for the man. Then theres none of that "Why do you people hate wimpy closeted men finding a way to express their love of cock, all the while their cognitive dissonance needs them to put a woman in their stead?" from the writers and commenter's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous