Our First Swap

Story Info
We finally swap.
2.2k words
4.26
44.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, for all you readers who don't like cuckold stories, please pass this one by.

*****

To begin with, my wife and I love each other very much. We met many years ago, got married in our twenties and we are now in our early fifties. Our life has been full and our sex life very rewarding and satisfying. But there has been one thing missing...sort of an itch that needs scratching...I wanted to try swapping at least once. My wife and I discussed it on more than one occasion but we never followed up...that is, until recently.

When we did discuss the possibility my wife was agreeable in giving it a try.

Last night over dinner the topic arose. After a lengthy discussion, we decided to give it a try.

The next day I went online and found a site that looked like it could be the one for us to advertise in...over the course of the day We put together an ad and we took some pictures just to have available if anyone showed an interest.

The ad went like this:

"Mature couple in Westchester, NY looking for first time swap. We are in our early 50's..she is 5'6", 125, blonde hair, blue eyes, 36c tits, nice body, smooth pussy...me, 5'9", 170, brown hair, hazel eyes, average body, 7" smooth. If interested, let us know. Bob."

Once we decided the ad was fine, I submitted it. The next day it was up and running. All we had to do was wait.

That night my wife and I had the hottest sex in a long time.

Four days went by and then we got a reply..."Nice ad...couple here also in Westchester...our first time swap as well...her, 52, 5'6", 130, big tits, nice ass....me, 53, 5'8", 175, s/p hair, average body, 8" trim. Would love to see if we are a match...let me know. Ted"

I read the reply to my wife and she told me to reply and to set up a meeting with him. I wasted no time in responding...

"Ted, Thank you for your response. You two sound wonderful. Would Ike to meet with you ASAP to discuss. Bob."

A response was received that night. "Hi. Would love to meet tomorrow at the El Dorado diner on Central Ave. at noon...bring pics. I have a white Edge. Ted"

My reply went out..."See you tomorrow at noon at the diner..I'll bring pics...have a blue Fusion. Bob."

Over dinner we discussed what was important to us. We took several more pics, R & X of course.

The next day seemed like forever to get here and then I headed to the diner. I arrived at 11:45 and there was his Edge. I parked alongside, got out and introduced myself & we went inside. We got a booth far away from everyone. We ordered lunch and started talking.

I started the conversation, "I am guessing you are as nervous as I am. This would be your first time swapping as well?"

"Yes. My wife Alice & I discussed it and we both wanted to try something new."

"Same here. What are you guys into?"

"Mostly straight stuff...no pain for sure. We want it to be enjoyable for all parties. You?"

"Same here. I brought some pics..." Then I took them out and showed them to him.

"Very nice. She have any special preferences?"

"Carol loves to be eaten. Just recently she learned how to squirt."

"Wow. Alice loves to suck cock...loves anal as well. Let me show you her pics." He handed me a few pics.

"Very nice...very nice."

As I handed them back I said, "If you're interested, I guess the next step would all for us to meet, over dinner to see if we all click."

"That sounds like a plan. We can go to Sergio's... It's right down the road...excellent food."

"I know the place... let's say tomorrow night? We can meet at the restaurant at 6:30."

"Sounds great. We'll see you guys then. Now let's finish lunch."

We finished lunch and I gave him two pics to show his wife and he gave me two pics also to show Carol. We exchanged cell phone numbers and went on our way.

As soon as I got home Carol asked, "Well, tell me everything."

I told her that Ted seemed like a real nice guy. He showed me pics of him & his wife Alice and gave me these two to show you."

"Oh, wow...he is pretty big. She's nice looking. Go on."

"We discussed likes and dislikes and we were both on the same page. That's about it. We are having dinner with them tomorrow night at Sergio's at 6:30."

"Wow. That was fast. So what do you think?"

"If we click, we should move ahead but it will be up to you."

"I'm getting butterflies...what if she is bi?"

"Then I guess you will have to make a quick decision...he could be bi as well. That subject never came up."

We laughed and I said, "Look, if we do it, then we will just go with the flow and enjoy ourselves."

The next day arrived rather quickly. Carol was a nervous wreck in anticipation. We showered, put on some nice casual clothes. Carol looked stunning in a short black dress. I wore a sport jacket and trousers. Before we knew it, it was time to go to the restaurant.

We arrived at 6:30 and Ted's truck was parked. We went inside and as we entered, he saw us & waved us over to the table.

We introduced ourselves and sat down. Carol & his wife sat next to each other.

The waiter came over and we ordered some wine and checked out the menu. After a short time we all ordered and I started the conversation.

I said, "I guess we are all nervous but let's just relax and enjoy dinner and each other's company and get to know one another."

That must have eased the tension because we all laughed.

Then Ted said, "What do you guys do for relaxation?"

Carol replied, "To be honest, we are always trying to relax but our favorite relaxation is visiting a resort where we are members."

Alice said, "Wow. Which one?"

Carol replied, "Sunland resort. It's about an hour's drive."

Then Ted said, "Sunland, isn't that a clothing optional place?"

Carol answered, "Yes, it is. We have been members for years."

Then Alice said, "So, you guys are nudists? Isn't it embarrassing being naked in front of strangers?"

I replied, "Hell no. It is very relaxing. We love the place. You guys should join us sometime. in fact we were going up there this weekend. Why don't you join us as our guests?"

Ted looked at his wife and then me and said, "Ok. If you wouldn't mind us coming?"

Carol said, "That would be great and I'll know you will enjoy yourselves...they have a couple of pools, tennis, all sorts of activities and the accommodations are terrific. We can get cabins next to each other."

So, for the rest of the evening we all got to know one another. The women seemed to hit it off too. Dinner was great and we went through two bottles of wine.

As dinner came to an end, Carol said, "Would you guys like to come over to our place for coffee?"

Alice replied, "Sure, we would like that."

We paid the check and headed home with Ted & Alice following.

When we got home Carol put on coffee and the four of us chatted in the kitchen.

I said, "You guys are great. We are glad you are joining us at the resort. Also, as far as we are concerned, we would like to move forward."

Ted replied, "We feel the same way. We have enjoyed your company and look forward to getting together as well."

Then Carol said, "Would anyone object if I decided to get more comfortable?"

Everyone said that would be fine and as Carol got up she turned to Alice and said, "Come with me. I'm sure you would like to get comfy too."

About twenty minutes later, the women came out each wearing a negligee that left nothing to the imagination.

Carol sat near Ted and Alice sat near me.

Ted said, "Well, I guess the women made the decision already."

As soon as he said that, I started kissing and feeling Alice up. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Carol unzipping Ted's pants. As I removed Alice's negligee, I heard Carol say, "Oh my Ted, Alice is a lucky lady."

I glanced over to see Ted's huge erect cock and knew Carol was in for a treat.

I took Alice to our guest bedroom and wasted no time getting her ready to be fucked. She immediately started sucking my cock and balls. I was in heaven. As soon as she stopped sucking my cock, I got her on all fours and lined up my cock to her asshole. I whispered to her, "Ted said you like your ass fucked...I'm going to fuck your pretty ass and fill it with my cum."

She nodded her head yes and as I started sliding my cock in her asshole, she moaned and pushed her ass back to meet my cock sliding in. Soon, my cock was balls deep in her ass.

"You like this Alice? Tell me what you like. You picturing your husband with his cock in my wife's cunt, filling it with his cum?"

I pounded her ass and then told her I was going to cum. "Yes...cum in my ass...fill it with your cum. My husband is filling your wife's cunt with his cum now....Oh God."

I shot my cum into her ass. She kept moving her ass back and forth and was actually fucking herself with my semi hard cock. Finally, we both fell on the bed spent.

"Alice, that was terrific. You are unbelievable." I kissed her and started sucking on her nipples, even biting them, getting them nice and erect.

My cock got hard and Alice wrapped her hand around my shaft and started jerking it off until some more cum sputtered out.

I said, "Well, how was it?"

"I'm glad we decided to try it."

We rested a bit then left the bed and looked for Ted & Carol. We followed the moans and looked in their bedroom...there was Carol on her back, Ted's big cock sliding in and out of Carol's cunt. Carol saw us and smiled...just then Ted told Carol he was going to cum...then his cock exploded and filled her cunt with his cum.

Alice smiled and said, "That was terrific. You fill her up Ted?"

Carol replied, "I think he did. I loved it."

After they rested a bit, the four of us went back into the kitchen for our coffee. As we drank our coffee, I said, "Well, I know I enjoyed it. What about the rest of you?"

They all smiled and said yes. Then Alice said, "How about we all get into bed together and swap as we fuck each other. I want to watch Ted fucking Carol and I'm sure Ted wants to watch Bob fucking me."

Carol replied, "That sounds like fun. Maybe me and Alice can enjoy each other too."

I was surprised that Carol said that. But when Alice replied, "Oh my...since you brought it up, I wouldn't mind giving the boys a show. I'm ready Carol."

After a short break, the four of us wound up on the king sized bed...Ted and Alice started making out and me & Carol followed. In a short time hands were all over each other and Ted and I switched wives. I mounted Alice and Ted mounted Carol. I watched as he slipped his hard cock into my wife's cunt and Carol watched me slide my cock into Alice's cunt. Soon Ted and I were fucking the wives and in short order we both came in their counts. As Ted & I rested, Carol started playing with and kissing Alice. We watched as the two women became lovers.

They went at it for awhile and when Alice started rubbing Carol's pussy, my wife started squirting all over Alice and the bed. It looked like a hose opened up. Finally she stopped and laid on the bed exhausted.

Well, for the rest of the night we swapped many times and everyone enjoyed their first swap.

In the morning we had breakfast in the nude and discussed our first swap.

Ted was first, "I'm glad we got together. I'm sure Alice feels the same and if you guys are interested, we wouldn't mind making this a regular thing."

Carol replied, "I feel the same way. It went far beyond what I expected and I know we are happy that our first swap was with you two."

Alice said, "My only regret was that I don't know how to squirt. Carol will you teach me?"

Carol smiled and replied with a big yes.

I then added, "Don't forget next week we go to Sunland."

We all laughed, finished our breakfast, cleaned up and headed back to the damp bed...