Our First Swinging Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mildhot
mildhot
22 Followers

She takes everything in, and I can see her throat muscles work as she swallows all my spunk. I am exhausted, and I fall on the couch into Debbie's arms.

I become aware of our surroundings. Joe has an almost respectful look on his face. I sit up, feeling guilty about what I just did. The loving look on Marion's face puts me back at ease.

"Wow!" Joe says and suddenly we all relax. The ladies stand up, and on slightly shaken legs, they walk off to the bathroom.

I look at Joe, and I am happy with his big smile.

"Thank you," Joe says.

"Thank you?" I ask looking at the big man sitting unashamed with his hard cock in his hand.

"Thank you to you and Marion for what you have done for us," he answers then he starts to explain.

"We have never really had a sex life until we started fantasizing about you two, but it was all just a fantasy until Debbie told Marion about it."

I try to remember the last month, and I suddenly realize that I have been played. I am a naturally proud person, so I first feel used then I realize just how much I enjoyed it.

The bathroom door opens, and Debbie comes walking out of the bathroom. I feel my cock coming back to life as I realize that she is still naked. She walks up to me and plants a soft kiss on my lips, smiling her thanks. She has that freshly-showered smell, and I can't help grabbing hold of her ass. She laughs while pulling away to go to her husband's lap.

I stand up, walking to the bathroom. Marion is in the shower, and I join her. She looks at me, asking the question.

"Are we good," she asks with a worried look.

I kiss her, smiling my answer.

We cover ourselves in bathrobes and walk into the living room. Joe and Debbie are dressed, and Joe offers me a drink. We sit down with very little unease about what has just transpired. They leave shortly after, and I can't wait to get my wife to bed.

You probably think that we went to bed and fucked like rabbits all night, but you're wrong. Instead we made long, slow love deep into the night. I don't know if we will ever repeat this experience, but I do know that no matter what, the woman that I want to be with for the rest of my life is next to me in our bed.

mildhot
mildhot
22 Followers
12