All Comments on 'Our First Threesome'

by 3way

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gimme more !!!!

I might be the first to make comment but surely you MUST have more adventures sharing your wife that you could SHARE with us ????

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Well-done !

Hot wife stories are hot, when well-written, showing initial reluctance and seduction.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
Very Good

Having been in the Air Force just a few years before you, I can attest that sex was rampant, or as rampant as a lot of horny young men wanted it to be.haha I had a chance to be your friend, a virgin but wanting not to be so badly. I was just too thick, stupid or slow to pick up the signs from my friends. I will assume that this wasn't a once in a lifetime event. Your wife sounds like a sex loving girl. Tell us more, much more. Thank you both for a well written, erotic tale. Richard

johntampsjohntampsover 16 years ago
Incredible

Love these types of stories and desperately wish my wife would partake of these types of adventures... but alas, she won't. I think this may well be the very best story of it's type I have read. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Redundant

Though it is redundant,I strongly agree with comments that others have made regarding this story. You have done a wonderful job of describing what truly sounds like a real experience. After years of my trying, my wife finally agreed to some "sharing". Unfortunately, she never was able to get the response I had hoped she would find. Please continue with what followed after this First Threesome. I will be following your site closely in hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Invited

My friend Graham simply said it,i need you to fuck my wife.I had known Graham and Lisa for 15 years.Shock was the first response,then suprise.Graham said that Lisa had agreed to have a threesome to put life into their marriage and instead of going out and picking some guy up they had decided on me.Wow,o.k.arrange it and i will come over, but if things get uncomfortable we just call it off.Agreed. I arrived at the house 2 days later,Lisa answered the door,short skirt,stockings, more the rounded type, totally fuckable, great legs and nice rounded arse.Graham got me a drink, then said he had to go and get some more beer, leaving Lisa and i alone.Lisa sat next to me on the lounge,small talk then she said i would like you to see my new underwear and with that she turned around and lifted her skirt,revealing no underwear and she stayed like that as my cock got harder.I moved over to her, running my hand over her round arse and between her legs, wet, wet pussy as i pushed my face and tongue into her pussy.She moaned as my tongue went to work, so wet and then she orgasmed right into my face pushing back onto me.I lost my clothes,quickly as she turned around and took my cock into her mouth,after 30 odd seconds i had to stop her because i was about to fill her mouth.She yelled fuck me as she got on her knees on the lounge,and i plunged my cock into her sopping pussy and started to fuck her as hard as i could.Give it to her,go on fill her as i turned to see Graham watching ,cock in his hand.I could not hold out any longer, so i let go of all my cumm into her hot wet pussy as she bucked and pushed back at me, boy was she hot.I pulled out, only to hear Graham tell her to stay there as he came over and shoved his cock into her.He did not last long as he yelled im cumming and shot his seed up into her.He fell off her, and she turned around, lay on the lounge and told me to lick her pussy,i was reluctant but she said if i did she would let me fuck her again,this time in her arse.I swear my cock tingled and started to go hard again.So down i went,cumm was running from her pussy as i started to lick,a totally foreign taste to me as she grabbed my head and ground her pussy into my face.I licked and sucked for all i was worth and then i felt her stiffen as she orgasmed into my face for the second time that night.She stayed still for a while and then said i keep my promises and with that she lifted her legs high to reveal her fine arse, now do my arse,as she reached for my cock,now hard and guided the head to her back hole.I pushed forward and my cock went right into her as she lifted her legs back so i could get easy access.Her arse was tight as i pushed into her,she moaned and started fingering her pussy,as i picked up rhythym and really fucked her arse hard.I heard Graham say harder,fill the bitches arse, go on ,do her good as i sawed in and out of her, she orgasmed again and i knew i could keep fucking her arse for some time as i had already cumm, so i just kept fucking her and then i saw Graham stand over her and fire his second load onto her face and tits.Her rear hole felt so good and i would have fucked her longer except i felt fingers tracing my balls,i looked down and it was Graham smiling, go on fill her now, she wants it, so with an increased tempo, my balls being stroked and Lisa moaning i blasted the rest of my cumm up into her tight rear hole as she bucked up towards me.I pulled out and lay down as Lisa stood up, and lowered her just fucked arse onto my face, her hand working overtime in her pussy,saying now lick your cumm out of me, my tongue rimming her until she orgasmed once more and collapsed on top of me.That was the first time and there have been many since.

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 14 years ago
sexy

Loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

what was nice about this story is that feeling that is was a real event.Real life isn't always flowery and smooth. I could almost feel it happening in my own life. Thanks 3Way

macman_49macman_49over 12 years ago
Believable and wish it was my wife getting fucked?

As a 62 tear old man, I have shared several wives with their husbands. Incredibly sexual? But for my 40 years of marriage have been obsessed to share my wives mouth and pussy? She is curious but would never say "Yes"!

Stories like your's are more true and credible than so many men write and give me hope...but at our ages now, feel we missed the boat on a three way or swinging, but I still dream of such and read great stories like your's!

If indeed you and she shared her pussy more, pray tell?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Our first Mmf threesome

I related to your story very well. My wife had our first mmf threesome in 1974. We still get hot talking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

Not unique, but hot as hell. Thanks for sharing - your wife and your experience. I feel the same way as you do.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Overused

Shitty, overused LW.plot. Nothing new at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
similar threesome in Germany

We also lived off post ( kaserne) and played cards and drank and listened to music. I enjoyed the story because it brought back memories of our first with our best friend that I worked with in our company. Funny thing is after all these years we still keep in touch but live in different states. Wife and I have had our share of sex with others and we are still together today. Thanks for the story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
VERY HOT STORY

extremely fun and erotic story...enjoyed reading it and didn't want it to end...oh how I wish my wife would allow a three some ...5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved the story. had a similiar threesome with my wife and our neighbor and Me. We were all in our late 30's , Our neighbor was divorced and extremely lonely. Wife and her would sunbathe at our pool almost everyday , sometimes naked. One afternoon I came home from work early and found them , eating each other out near the pool . I walked in on them and they were both startled, drunk and horny as hell. I to;d them to continue as I would to watch. They said ok ,but only if I got naked. I did and watched the show! After they both came, we all had a glass of wine , my wife whispered in my ear that our neighbor , Meg hasn't been laid in over a year and would I want to fuck her , with my wife present of course. Meg is 38 , 5' 8" tall , 135 lbs with a beautiful face , great legs and huge tits. I asked Meg is she wanted a hard stiff cock in her pussy and she looked at my 9" dick and rubbed her pussy and said FUCK ME, PLEASE! My wife said fuck her brains out! I said if she eats my wifes pussy while I fuck her . We did, she did and we all shared my cum after I filled her pussy. This went on for several months , twice a week. Sadly Meg moved away to be with family, so my wife said since we enjoyed that threesome so much , lets find another partner, only this time lets find a guy! we are looking!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous