All Comments on 'Our First Time'

by Billy1963

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why

Would you two even stay married at all, no love, no respect, nothing but a couple of cheap sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Swing...

...or be the cuck that you seem to be growing into! His cheating got her to thinking and because the Doc was a turn on, she easily allowed her curiosity to develop into a desire. The fact that they made love, not just fucking should be the first clue...she liked the sex on the side and had a respectable marriage to maintain a respectable image with. He/She opened a Pandora's box, so..............chapter2, 3,and so on?

By the way, I did enjoy your story, nice flow and followed some real life logic in its' content!

Equality2Equality2about 14 years ago
Keep up the good work

Keep up the good work and ignore the stupid comments by anonymous idiots.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A damn good first time post

An enjoyable story, erotic and quick paced.

I hope to see more of your work.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You have kids? Are you sure their yours?

Yuck. Put this in fetish next time so people can avoid your stories.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 14 years ago
Well done...thanks for sharing this story

You did a good job describing the heat between husband and wife as they shared her extramarital experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
DUH

Why do you morons read the first sentence and continue only to say how fucked up that is? Dumb-asses. Go read some Dr. Seuss.

Great story, by the way!

Agoodman954Agoodman954about 14 years ago
Great First Story

I'm looking forward to reading about your other adventures. Keep up the good work and ignore the anon nay sayers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wrong Category

If it was in Group Sex I bet the reviews would be better. It doesn't belong in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No such thing as wife sharing & a self cucking wimp sucks sewer water

Indications of talent but not of real life so if you are satisfied with lukewarm trash so be it - just remember that is what you are putting your name on.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
Great story. And correct section by the way.

Yes, for the idiots who seem to be new to Literotica, Loving Wives is not about monogamous wives. It has always been the place for stories of things such as wife watching, cheating wives (both ones where the husband likes it or doesn't), wife sharing, etc...

This story does not belong in group sex because it was not a group sex encounter. Also, threesomes with a couple and either another man or woman have also long been put in the Loving Wives section...OR the group sex section. The owners of the board don't have a problem with a threesome story being placed in either category.

Couple swapping stories have also been put in Loving Wives since the very beginning. In my humble opinion, it really doesn't matter.

I've also read stories from a very long time ago that are in Loving Wives where the husband watches the wife get gang banged. Again, it is fine for it to be in the Loving Wives and many people that go to the Loving Wives section like those stories.

To the author, I wouldn't worry about those who whine about stories like this. More than likely they are wimps who couldn't please their wives and came home to find Tyrone deep stroking their wives. They are too wimpy to do anything to Tyrone so they vent their frustrations here on these boards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The real "IDIOTS" are the ones that make comments about the idiots.

You're right Anon DUH, why do people continue reading after the first sentence. I didn't. As to the anon critics, have you read your own bio lately?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I tried to read it

But I found it to be a piece of shit, dude, you got to be gay or bi to get off on your wife doing this, group sex at the least cause their is no love here at all, except her boyfriend. Yuck.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
This Anon: “I tried to read it” got it right!

No Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Want my wife to be fucked

I like it. I want to watched my wife fucked by bid dick guys.

Add me ilovenicesex@gmail.com

LuvShowinHerOffLuvShowinHerOffover 10 years ago
Great Story

Great story and great experience sharing your wife ..

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story about sharing...

Good story about sharing, the only bad thing in it was what he wrote in the end: "I'm not sure what he was doing for his wife..." ... The "good" doctor was cheating his wife and that isn't a good thing...

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
IF YOU ARE -----

Stupid enough to let her go fuck on her own then why do you regret not getting to watch? Dumb was...invite him to your house!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous