Our First Time

Story Info
She agrees to stay and help us learn about bondage.
803 words
3.78
5.3k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get home and you have a friend over for a visit.

You are both sitting on the couch and talking about sex.

I can hear you from the kitchen as I fix my dinner.

She is telling you about being tied to the bed and blindfolded.

I hear you tell her how exciting it sounds and that you would love to try it.

You call to me in the kitchen and ask if I would be interested.

I let you know real fast that I think it would be fantastic.

Then I hear something I never in my wildest dreams thought I would hear.

You ask her if she would help us get started.

My excitement level goes up about a thousand times when I hear her say she would.

She asks you when you want to do it and when you say now would be a good time I thought I would pass out.

She agreed and you both head for the bedroom.

You call for me to join you and I am on my way.

We all get undressed and run to the shower together.

As we wash each other we are kissing and touching one another.

We are all three excited when we get out of the shower and run to the bed.

She told you to get all of your stockings out so we can use them to tie you to the bed.

You grab a hand full of them and throw them on the bed.

She and I start tying them to the corners of the bed as you lay down.

Then we tied them to your wrists and ankles so that you were spread out all across the bed.

Next she takes a cover from a pillow and folds it up and uses it for a blindfold.

Then we took turns kissing you passionately and we are each massaging a breast.

I move down and started kissing your neck as she moves to kiss your breasts.

As I move to your breasts I see her bite your nipple and pull it with her teeth.

You were pulling at the restraints wanting to move your hands to us.

As you struggled against the restraints we are biting your nipples.

I saw her hand move down across your stomach to your pussy.

She is rubbing your clit as we bite and suck on your nipples.

She begins to kiss down your stomach to your pussy.

I can't take my eyes off of her as she begins to kiss your pussy.

I keep playing with your nipples as she runs her tongue up and down your lips.

When she runs her tongue over your clit you jump and try to push up against her.

She pushed her fingers inside you and is sliding them in and out.

You told me to kiss you so as she is sucking on your clit I am kissing you passionately.

Then she tells me to have you suck my erection.

I get on top of you and place my erection at your mouth.

I rub it across your lips and you open your mouth for me to put it in.

Slowly I start to push it in and out of your mouth when I feel you start trembling.

You begin to orgasm and you are shaking all over,

The excitement was such that I could not control myself and erupted in a fantastic orgasm also.

I move down between your legs and start to push my tongue inside your pussy.

She got on top of you and put her pussy over your mouth.

She was facing me and I could see you rubbing her clit with your tongue.

As she rubs her pussy on your face I am rubbing your clit harder and harder with my tongue.

I could feel you both begin to tremble and shake as you both screamed out that you were having an orgasm.

We removed your restraints and blind fold and you pushed me onto my back.

You climbed on top of me and placed my erection at your opening.

As you slide down onto my erection she gets on to of me and puts her pussy in my face.

You are rocking back and forth rubbing your clit against me and I am rubbing her clit with my tongue.

You kiss each other tenderly as you massage each others breasts.

The passion we all have is showing in our loud moans.

We all begin to shake as we explode in a wonderful orgasm.

Exhausted we all collapse on the bed and kiss each other tenderly.

You ask if she wants to spend the night so she can teach us more tomorrow.

She agrees that it would be fun and we all fall asleep holding each other.