The Boner Girl

Story Info
No job too big. No job too small.
6.9k words
4.18
14.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boner Girl

No job too big, no job too small

Author's notes: 1) all characters are above eighteen years of age.

2) I owe a debt of gratitude to all of the readers who commented on my previous story. I have tried to learn from you and apply the lessons.

3) When reading this story, some of you may wonder whether boner girls exist in real life. I have tried to research the subject online and have talked to interested parties. However try as I may, I could not find any evidence of their existence. I believe they are either an urban legend or it is the interest of all involved that they remain in the shadows.

If there are any boner girls, and if one of them is reading these words, this story is dedicated to you.

===============================

The diner was almost empty. Most of the clients swarmed the place in the evening, following a day's work; or at lunchtime, grabbing a quick bite. The morning hours usually belonged to a few patrons, drinking a lazy cup of coffee and reveling in their solitude. Some people disliked the depressing atmosphere of an empty business, but it didn't bother Cindy. She even preferred the place half empty. That way she could sit in a corner booth all by herself, drinking a strawberry milkshake through a straw. Her hair fell to the sides of her head, concealing the brightly colored surroundings from her eyes. She heard the young gentleman before she saw him.

"Is this seat taken?"

Cindy left the milkshake and raised her head, letting her hair fall back, tearing the illusion of privacy. She estimated the young man to be of her age, about twenty-four years old. His eyes seemed to be focused on her chest, but she was used to that. He had a nice smile, but that didn't mean a thing. Men could wear smiles like wristwatches, and like wristwatches, some were fake. However, this specific young man looked kind of cute in his glasses and blond hair, so she decided t give him a chance.

"No, you can sit there."

The guy slid on the imitation wood bench and faced her. He extended his hand and said, "Jake".

Cindy shook his hand and said, "Cindy".

"So, Cindy," said Jake. "Do you come here often?"

Cindy raised her shoulders, saying, "I guess so."

Jake looked at her eyes and started laughing heartily, leaning backwards in the booth as he put his hands on the table.

"I'm sorry. That was so lame. I apologize. Mind if I start over?"

Cindy felt crimson color her cheeks. She smiled. "If that's what you want."

Jake cleared his throat and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"I'm Jake. I'm twenty -- six, and I work as a computer programmer at a hi -- tech company nearby. I moved here a couple of months ago with my dog, a German Shepard named Rex."

Jake gazed at Cindy's eyes. He began laughing again, shaking like a puppet on a string, only this time Cindy joined him. A few tears rolled down his cheeks. He wiped them with a napkin he took from the table.

"I'm so sorry. I'm not very good at this."

Cindy looked at Jake, smiling. "That's OK."

Jake put his arms on the table. "Well, can you tell me a little about yourself?"

Cindy leaned backwards, crossing her feet under the table. "My name is Cindy. I'm twenty-four, and I live nearby."

Jake continued staring at Cindy's chest. His jaw dropped a fraction of an inch. Realizing that, he closed his mouth. He glanced sideways and then looked back at Cindy. After two seconds, he spread his hands and asked, "So, what do you do for a living?"

Cindy lowered her eyes momentarily to the table. "I work part time as a clerk, but I'm really aspiring to be a full time actress."

Jake nearly jumped out of his seat. "Wow! That's great! In which movies did you take part? Perhaps I've watched some of them."

Cindy smiled as she tilted her head. "Well, I haven't done much, just a few stills and a couple of parts as an extra, I'd really like to do some scenes and be a real movie star."

Jake's eyes lit up. He waved his hand in front of his face. "I bet you're smashing! All you need is a break. What kind of movies are you looking for? Are you a dramatic actor? No, no, don't tell me."

Jake closed his eyes and hummed to himself. He opened his yes suddenly, leaned towards Cindy and banged his hand on the table. "It's comedy, right? You're a comedian. I can see it in your face."

"No, no," said Cindy as she chuckled and shook her head. "Not comedy."

"Well," said Jake, lacing his fingers together and staring straight at Cindy's eyes. His lips broke in a huge grin. "What do you do?"

Cindy straightened her back. She bit her lower lip and looked at Jake's fingers. Raising her head to look at Jake, she swallowed hard.

"Porn."

It was only a fraction of a second, but a fraction of a second was enough. Jake blinked and when he opened his eyes, they were like broken light bulbs. The grin disappeared and then came back, but somehow different. Jake straightened his back and pushed his glasses back up his nose.

"Oh," he said as he looked at the big clock on the wall. "Look at the time. I'd better get going. It's been nice meeting you." Jake slid without effort on the bench and started walking towards the door.

Cindy followed him with her eyes, her mouth opening a fraction. She wanted to call out to him. She wanted to talk to him. He didn't even give her a chance to know him. She felt an urge to write her phone number on a napkin and give it to him. It wasn't fair to label her just because of one word.

But instead of doing all that, she just sat down and watched Jake walk out of the diner. After all, even if she did talk to him, it wouldn't help. He had probably already formed an opinion. She would just end up getting hurt.

Cindy finished her milkshake and left a few coins on the table. She took her purse and went out of the diner into the hot air, thick and humid, courtesy of a scorching sun. Blinking in the harsh light, she stood for a couple of minutes near the door, contemplating where to go. Finally, after having to make room for an entering client, she began walking down the street.

She heard her cell ring and opened her purse, flipping it out and holding it to her ear.

"How's it goin' cupcake?"

Larry's droll was so distinct, she'd recognize it anytime. Larry was her agent. When he signed her up, je promised her job opportunities and boasted his connections with big players in porn production. Six months had passed since then, and all she got were a few minor gigs. She had thought about trying another agent, but she was probably lucky to have Larry. Nobody else would sign her up.

"I'm OK, Larry. How are you?"

"Sweet as it can get, honey. Sweet as it can get. Listen, I got you a stint at "Lullaby". You interested?"

Cindy stopped walking. She felt her heart miss a beat. "Lullaby" was a production company, a big name in the industry. Was this her big break?

"Sure, Larry. Can you give me some details?"

"They need a boner girl."

Cindy's shoulders slumped. That was not what she had expected. She knew the hierarchy like anybody else. Above all were the producers. An executive producer at a gig porn film company earned millions, lived like a king and got anything he wanted. They had the final call about performers, making or breaking careers. Performers would do anything for a producer to cast them, and usually did.

Next in line were the female performers. If you were a successful performer, your movies made top dollars. Most of them earned money from web sites, merchandising and other offers as well. The successful performers were divas and could make demands like a mainstream Hollywood actor. They could choose jobs and sometimes even male partners.

The next rung carried the male performers. They were usually chosen for their anatomy and nothing else. Since most porn consumers were heterosexual males, male performers were there just for getting blowjobs and banging the ladies. They weren't what eventually sold the movie.

Below the male performers were the fluffers. Male performers had to perform for whole days with a hard-on. That could pose a problem; sometimes an entire set idled because someone couldn't get it up. The female performers worked strictly for the camera and usually refused to help. Enter the fluffers. Fluffers were women hired to give blowjobs and/ or handjobs to male performers who needed an erection fast. They were usually very good at doing so, but were never filmed.

The last and least, the lowest rung of them all, the bottom of the food chain -- well, you get the drift-were the boner girls. Most male performers shot scenes from several movies each day. Fluffers helped in the major scenes, but most men had to take boner pills to stay hard. It was the only way to have sex with multiple women a day including blowjobs and handjobs without being allowed to come even once. Imagine being teased by some of the sexiest women on the planet for hours on end without getting an ounce of satisfaction. At the end of the day you had one frustrated male with a huge Viagra fueled erection who just wanted to fuck the living daylights out of anything with a pussy and empty his balls so he could go home. Jerking off just didn't cut it.

The perfect solution was a boner girl. These women weren't part of the organic studio crew; it was a one-day job. Boner girls were considered disposable. They weren't filmed' got no credit and unlike fluffers, weren't important for the movie. Some producers even paid street hookers. Boner girls usually got rough treatment and rumor had it they were practically raped. The producers weren't worried about legal issues. Who can shout "rape" when the job description was "being used to make men ejaculate"?

"You with me, pumpkin?" Larry's voice retrieved Cindy rom her thoughts to the real world.

"I'm not so sure about this, Larry," said Cindy, her voice trembling a little.

"Nonsense, sweetheart," Larry shouted over the phone. "I'll text you the details. Bye."

"Larry, wait..." Cindy found herself talking to a dead line. She closed the phone and resumed walking. Perhaps it was for the best. After all, Larry was her agent and at her state, she couldn't afford to be finicky. Calling Larry would upset him, and she definitely didn't want to do that.

Cindy put her phone back in her purse and resumed walking.

XXXXX

Cindy looked at her reflection in the mirror. It was two days after Larry's call and she was due at a "Lullaby" studio in an hour. She had just finished putting on some make-up. After a few minutes of deliberation, she decided to dress casually; a pair of jeans and a simple blouse would do. Cindy took a last look at her face and sighed. She had never done that kind of thing before and didn't know what to expect. Talking to her own reflection, she said, "Don't worry. It will be alright."

With that in mind, she exited her apartment and walked to the street below to hail a cab. It took her ten minutes to find one. Cindy sat in the back seat and looked at the busy street outside. The rumors were probably nothing. She'll probably meet a tired extra asking for a quick handjob and that's it. No big deal.

XXXXX

"cut!"

The set bustled with activity as the cameramen detached their eyes from the monitors. People went here and there like busy bees in a hive: maintenance crews took different props to storage rooms, cables were rolled, switches were turned on and off, files were routed to editing rooms, fans were turned on and a cacophony of voices ensued.

Mike sat on a chair one of his assistants had brought him as his two co -- stars left his crotch alone, wiping their mouths. He took a towel and wiped his face. When he opened his eyes, the assistant director was talking to him, flipping pages of a note pad he held.

"Right, Mike. We've finished all the soft core parts and the big blowjob scene. Tomorrow we'll proceed to the actual penetration scene. Remember to be here on time. I promised Clint we'll make the shooting deadline." The assistant raised his head and looked at Mike.

"Boner girl will be at room five in thirty." He nodded his face to Mike's crotch. "Looks like you need one."

Mike wrapped a towel around his waist and left for the showers.

XXXXX

Cindy entered the first floor of Lullaby's studio building, welcoming the cool air conditioned hall. She tried to orient herself, but there were no signs on the walls, only movie posters. She wanted to ask someone for guidance, but everyone looked so busy and would probably not answer her. Three people sat around a coffee table, but they were immersed in conversation. Craning her neck, Cindy spotted a woman sitting behind a counter riddled with telephones and office stationary. She made a bee line to her.

"Excuse me, could you please help me?"

The woman raised her head. She was holding a telephone receiver and chewing gum as if it were her life's goal. "Yeah?"

"I'm supposed to work here..."

"Which set, honey?" the woman interrupted Cindy.

"I really don't know..."

"Well," said the woman as she spread her hands on the table and lifted her head. "What do you know?"

"Ah, Larry Hickman sent me...I mean, he told me to..." Cindy flinched as the woman's eyes narrowed. She took a deep breath and said, "I'm the boner girl."

The woman acted so rapidly, it looked like a reflex. Her hand shot to one of the phones, pressed a button and spoke to the built in microphone.

"Sam, boner girl's here."

She gave Cindy one look before returning to her work. "He'ii be with you in a minute."

"Thanks," whispered Cindy as she clutched her purse.

XXXXX

"cut!"

Harry "the horse" took his hands off Brenda and stepped back. His cock was fully erect, pointing upwards, the result of rubbing it repeatedly foe fifteen minutes against Brenda's ass. Brenda stood up on her knees and turned around, hopping from the bed to the floor, facing Harry.

"What the hell was that supposed to be? You pinched my ass so hard, it hurt!"

Harry raised his hands, palms spread out. "I only held your ass precisely like the script says."

Brenda pointed at Harry's face. "You do that stunt one more time, and I'm going to Clint!" She paraded out of the room, not looking back.

Harry muttered, "Bitch" under his breath, and yelled at a guy wearing headphones and a microphone near his mouth. "Hey, where are the boner girls?"

The man stopped talking to the microphone and addressed Harry. "Room five, and it's a boner girl."

Harry cocked his head, clenching his fists. "Producer's so cheap; he won't even spring for two boner girls? They're a dollar a dozen."

The man with the headset stopped walking and turned towards Harry, planting his hands on his waist.

"Well, if someone hadn't torn the boner girl's clothes off her last week, perhaps we would have had two boner girls this week." The man turned around, resuming his wireless conversation and walking away.

"Well," Harry yelled after him, "Ain't my fault everyone you hire thinks she's a bloody rock star!"

Seeing he got no response, Harry took a dressing gown from a hook on the wall. He muttered, "Little fucked up bitch" and left the room, putting his arms in the gown's sleeves.

XXXXX

Cindy stood near the reception desk, not daring to move, looking at the floor.

"You the boner girl?"

Cindy looked up. A man with a clipboard and a headset was talking to her. She nodded.

"Come with me if you want to come."

The man took a step towards the elevator bank, stopping when he saw Cindy still standing put and looking at him quizzically.

"It's from a movie. The term..."The man's voice came to a halt when he saw Cindy was still staring at him. "Never mind. Just come along." They went into one of the elevators and exited to a maze of corridors and rooms. Cindy walked with the man until thy stopped near a door marked "5". The man opened the door and entered with Cindy at his tail. The room was lighted sparsely as it housed only one window. It contained a double bed, a desk and just one chair. A white dressing gown with dark stains lay thrown on the bed. The man walked to a light switch on the wall and tried it a couple of times before giving up. He nodded towards the gown and said, "You might want to change into something more comfortable."

Cindy nodded and said, "Thanks". She walked to the desk and put her purse on it. The man exited the room, closing the door behind him. He pitied the new boner girl. She seemed nice, not like some of the whores they used previously. This week he chose a room far away from the sets. The girls always shouted and cried in the first few minutes, and it interrupted the shooting. He sure hoped she had some lubricant in that purse of hers, and that the guys wouldn't be too hard on her. After all, bedsheets weren't cheap, and blood stains don't wash off easily.

XXXXX

"cut!"

Tony continued to suck on Ashley's tits even after the camera stopped rolling.

"Tony..." Ashley said, obviously irritated.

Tony opened his eyes and stood up, grinning at Ashley.

"Sorry, Ash, you're just so hot and the way Stacey licked my balls when you rubbed my cock was just awesome."

Ashley chuckled. She actually liked Tony. He was always friendly and smiling. She always felt relaxed working with him.

"I'm glad you liked it, but you should really get a girlfriend."

"Na," tony waved his hand. He grinned at Ashley and said, "Too much of a hassle. You're much better," making Ashley chuckle again.

One of the assistants walked to Ashley and handed her a water bottle. "Boner girl in room five," he said to Tony.

"How many are there?"

"Just one," said the assistant. After seeing Tony's incredulous look, he raised his shoulders, adding, "Budget cuts".

Tony turned to Ashley. "Hey, Ash, do you think you could..."

"Ah, ah, white boy," Ashley said, moving her head in a circle and pointing at Tony's hard cock. "That thing is not going inside me."

Tony sighed and looked at the assistant. "What room was that again?"

XXXXX

Cindy sat on the bed, her legs crossed, rocking gently. She looked at her watch. It had been twenty minutes since she had changed into the dressing gown. She glanced at her neatly folded clothes on the chair. She would have preferred to wear her clothes and not the stained gown, but she thought it best to follow the house rules.

She decided to wait ten more minutes. After that she'd get dressed, leave and wait for another call from Harry, assigning her some other bullshit stint.

She was trying to scratch a stain off the gown when the door opened, and a man entered the room, his dressing gown failing miserably at hiding his swollen crotch.

Cindy raised her head. Her eyes widened and her jaw fell. She clapped her hands a few times and cried out, "Oh, my god, you're Harry the horse!"

Harry stopped where he stood, rolling his eyes as his shoulders slumped. He looked at Cindy without saying a word, lost in thought. Great. Two weeks ago it was a whore, last week it was some crying bitch, but now they've really topped themselves: they've brought a fan.

Harry took a step forward, raising his hand and spreading his fingers, "Listen---" he started talking.

He was interrupted by a second man who appeared at the door, wearing nothing but a towel around his loins. "Harry, you here too?"

Harry opened his mouth, but didn't manage to utter a word as a third voice cut him.

"Hi guys, how's it going?"

It was Tony with one of his eternal damn grins.

Tony continued, "Jeez, I hope you let me go first. I've got this appointment---"

"That does it!" shouted Harry, his neck veins bulging, throwing his arms in the air and capturing the attention of all present in the room.

"That cheap bastard Clint has done it again 1" he said as he pointed at Cindy. "One boner girl, one fucked up boner girl! I've been working my ass off all day, popping Viagra like candy and what do I get in return?" said Harry as he spread his arms. "One damn boner girl for the entire studio." Harry looked at Tony and Mike. "I say we go to Clint and give him a piece of our minds." Mike nodded. Tony just said, "I'm with you on this, bro."

12