Our First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People lie all the time, especially during hookups. I've done it myself; one time I lied that a friend was sick to get out of a dinner date. That's pretty much the same thing Isaac did, but why does it hurt me so much? He didn't owe me his honesty.

It couldn't have been just because he left me on the brink of an orgasm; I've had that before too. But, you run away from a guy saying your elder relative is sick and not expect him to care? What kind of thinking is that?

"I know you're mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you."

"Then tell me what's on your mind."

I took in a deep breath and put the car in park in front of his apartment.

"If you didn't want to fuck me, you could've said so."

"I DID wanna fuck you..."

"Then what the fuck?" I grunted, "You had me right there, literally in the palm of your hand and then you wuss out? And then you never show up at the bar anymore and only by chance did we ever meet up again. So what the fuck, Isaac?"

He shifted his legs in my car seat and shuddered, "I was very drunk that night, and I had a lot of fun. I remember that. I had a lot of fun with you...but that was the first time I ever did anything like that before."

Isaac looked out the window, avoiding my gaze, but I could tell by his reflection that he was getting emotional. "My friends always told me that they'd have my back no matter what, let me have fun with whoever I wanted, but as long as I was safe. A lot of times, I tend to hook up with strangers, but never to the degree I went with you. Going to your place alone? My friends were freaking out! They didn't know where I went!"

I did see him with a group of people, so it was partly my fault for pulling him away from them in the state we were in.

"And so..." he continued, "By the time we got to your place, they had sent a bunch of messages asking where I was and to get the fuck out. We have this thing where if they felt like I was in danger, they'd pretend my grandma was sick and give me an excuse to escape. And again, I was drunk, so I didn't think to just tell them that I was okay. I just left like I always do. From there, I went home, and I didn't go to that bar again. Seemed too dangerous."

The takeaway from that confession that I understood was that Isaac had some supportive friends and he wasn't in the right headspace to make educated decisions. I could make peace with that. But, there was still one thing that bothered me...

"When the alcohol wore off, you still ignored me. I wouldn't have hurt you. I was hoping you'd come back."

"Really?" Isaac's face brightened, "All that time?"

"I mean, I did my thing still, but..."

"What does that mean?"

I was too honest sometimes, but I felt like Isaac needed to know. I wanted him to see that I was open to him about anything. "I did sleep with someone before we met up again. But it was only one time!"

Isaac smirked, "That doesn't bother me. It's not like we're dating." a blush creeped up on my cheeks, realizing that there truly wasn't a need to express this to a guy I've only known for two days, but something in my heart told me to be vulnerable.

"You're really cute, Dom..."

"Huh?! No way, you're far cuter!"

"Not at all," Isaac smiled with a tint of sadness still lingering in his eyes, "You're so confident in yourself, but I'm only getting started and already I fucked it up!"

What he just said opened a whole new box of questions. "What do you mean you're only getting started?" my face got pale, "Don't tell me..."

"That was the first time I ever went to a gay bar in my life!" Isaac stressed, "In my LIFE! So, I wanted to go all out with it, you know? Do all the things I never did before, but I'm just a try-hard, and to leave you like that...I must be so annoying."

"No!" I cried, "You really impressed me. I never met anyone like you!"

"But what if it becomes too much? Sometimes, I think I'm a little too much for people. My friends make me feel safe, and the kids don't care. I'm just the cool teacher, but as a lover? ...I might get on your nerves."

The tension in the air was rising again, but that kind of tension where you know somebody was about to shed some tears and you wouldn't know how to handle it.

"Dom? Are you okay?"

I wiped my eyes, "Anybody who says you're too much can go suck a dick! You're fine just the way you are; don't let anybody tell you otherwise." The small memory of being ridiculed by that stupid guy flashed again. It didn't matter to me, but Isaac admitting how insecure he felt about coming out in public helped me realize the shame that that guy put me through. People can be cruel when you don't know what you're doing. I didn't want Isaac to go through that humiliation.

Isaac let out a sigh of relief and smiled, "Thanks...I appreciate that."

"No problem," I said, "Now go upstairs. I'll text you when I get home."

My beautiful frosted tipped date grew sad again, "...Don't you wanna come in?"

I leaned over my seat and claimed his mouth.

Less than 30 minutes later, I claimed his ass.

I made sure to prep him carefully, using the lube he had to massage his tight walls, scissoring my fingers within him and then pumping them rapidly to give him a taste of what was to come. I sucked on his hole and tasted around the rim with my tongue. I dipped just an inch inside, before he told me he was ready for more. I laid him on his back and kept his thighs wide open as I inserted my straining cock inside.

"Dom!" he whined, "It's hot! Hot hot hot!"

"Just breathe through it," I kissed his temple, "That's normal, I promise."

I rocked my hips against his as we sank in the depths of our pleasure, of finally getting to connect the way we wanted to.

When I thought about it, if I had taken him that night, I would have never given him a chance to really know me- or for me to know him. As I found my rhythm, my desire grew remembering how funny he was when he made faces at me in the mirror maze to get me to smack into the glass. How sexy it was to see how fast he could eat a tall ice cream swirl. Even his determination to beat me in a round of High Striker, something so simple revealed a lot about who he was- and I liked it a lot.

I couldn't believe I was pounding deep inside this body. Most people would be more cautious with a twink, but I knew he could take it. I could see in his face that he lived for the challenge. His hand stroked his shaft, and I could feel the pressure of his hole tightening around me.

"I'm close, Dom. I'm so fucking close!" Isaac wailed, "Kiss me!"

I almost stopped thrusting. That was new for me.

Kissing is something I've done weekly with all kinds of lips, but for someone to order me to do it, that was...refreshing. I towered over Isaac and captured his mouth in a sloppy kiss. He moaned loudly when I sucked on his tongue. He tried doing it back to me, but his orgasm took over his body before he could. His eyes rolled in the back of his head and that sight brought me to my own climax.

Isaac's sweat glistened on his skin, "I've never felt so alive..."

I could believe him, because I thought we were going to sleep after that round, but his dick was still filled with vigor.

Isaac was having the time of his life, throwing his head back with his hands holding onto my thighs. He was bouncing a little too hard on my dick, but I couldn't say no. Seeing that drunk looking face cry out in pure ecstasy made the soreness to my shaft worth it.

This time when he came, a guttural laugh emerged from his throat. Out of context, it would sound like a dark villain who had just taken over the world, but I suppose that's how you could interpret this. Isaac did take control of my body, and he was fucking outstanding while doing it.

We slept for a couple of hours until I was awakened by his revived boner poking into my ass.

"What the?" I thought I had him cradled in my arms when we slept.

"Mmmh..." he murmured into my back, rubbing my pecs, "I want you...let me have you..."

The cum that we had wasted was still wet all over our privates, including my tight asshole. With just a little push, Isaac could poke the tip in and fuck me. Normally, I wouldn't allow it, but-

"Go ahead..."

He sank himself a quarter of the way in my ass, "Oooh fuck...you're so warm..."

He pulled the sheets off us and moved around so that I'd still be lying on the bed, but with my ass up and him kneeling over me. Isaac pushed in further by pulling out of me entirely and squirting more lube onto his dick. "Tell me if it hurts..." he said. It did hurt, but not in an abnormal way. The kind that made our sex even more intense. Isaac talked me through it.

"I can't wait to do this again. Make you feel real good. God, I hope you're free today!"

"I...I am!" I gasped.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know! Let's stay here..."

"Mmmh, okay!" Isaac nodded, snapping his hips forward, "Let's stay here-ah fuck!"

"Fuck!" I bit down on the pillow, whining when he hit my G-spot, "Harder...Oh God, you're so big!"

My sweat was splashing onto the mattress; I could feel the pool of water forming underneath me. A pained moan came from Isaac when he paused his thrusting so he could lower my hips and lie down with me.

"Come here..." he turned my head and kissed me. That ball on his tongue pressed against my tongue, clinked across my teeth, rolled along my lips and then when we broke away, he trailed it along a vein in my neck. That's when I noticed something else was wrapped around my throat.

He continued fucking me, but in a manic pace where I could better recognize his lack of experience. He lacked a steady rhythm as he choked me out while nibbling at my ear.

"Let me hear that sweet voice cum for me!"

It was so fucking hot!

"Here it comes! Oh Isaac, oh God, please. I'm cumming. Fuck!"

"Me too! Your ass feels so good around me...!"

I don't remember much of what happened after that. We passed out again mid orgasm.

A couple weeks had passed before he introduced me to his friends.

"Small world, huh?" I rubbed the back of my head.

"Yup, small world..." that sassy female co-worker of his said, "You looked real sketchy back then. And taking him out alone? You must've been out your mind!"

"I was! I'm really sorry!"

Another one of Isaac's female friends and co-worker butted in, "Hey hey, don't act like we weren't dumb before. As long as everything turned out okay, then there's no bad blood, right?"

"That's why I love you, Charlie!" Isaac fist bumped her, "You always know just what to say!"

"And Trina knows just what NOT to say!" Charlie added.

"Hey!" Trina cried.

We met up on the final day that the carnival would be in town, without their students of course. I got to know them, they got to know me, and all the while Isaac and I were learning more about each other. I didn't know he was allergic to aspirin until today, and he didn't know something about me that meant a lot to him.

"It's your birthday next week and you didn't tell me?!"

"You didn't ask."

"That's real low," Trina instigated.

"Yeah!" Isaac cried, grabbing my wrist, "Shouldn't I have known that by now?!"

"Oh yeah?" I smirked, "What about your birthday, huh? I don't know that either."

Charlie added to the drama, "Oh shit! Busted!"

A dark expression appeared on Isaac's face, and he kept his hand on my arm. He looked seconds away from exploding, and it almost scared me. But then, we started running and running. Trina and Charlie followed with low snickering. Nothing could've prepared me for this.

The loud creaking of the coaster made my heart race so bad; I was ready to piss my pants. The four of us were about to drop, with me and Isaac in the second row. We compromised that I would get on only if I'm not in the very front. Trina and Charlie had their arms raised high, and Isaac nudged me.

"Come on, babe!"

"SHUT UP! I HATE YOU!"

I white-knuckled the shoulder restraints, tears already going down my cheeks as we made out descent. Isaac cackled his pretty little heart out and I let him have it.

He would make it up to me later.

12