Seduced by My Hot Step-Brother

Story Info
My hot stepbrother seduces me and takes my ass.
3.9k words
4.65
24.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiamCox
LiamCox
98 Followers

My mom remarried just three months ago. I was lucky enough to attend the wedding but didn't get a chance to meet my stepbrother, Nate, as he was busy with his college exams and couldn't attend.

Fast forward to now: my summer break was starting, and I was going back home. And I was finally going to meet Nate. I had seen him in photos, and he was quite a good-looking 20-year-old. I wondered if we'd have anything in common at all.

Upon arriving back in the city, I gave my mom a call to let her know that I was here, and she told me that she wasn't at home; she was out on a small weekend trip with my stepdad, Jonah. She told me where she had hidden the spare key in the garden and also let me know that Nate might be out or maybe at home.

I got home around 8:00 p.m. and saw that there was one car in the driveway. He must be home, I thought. I unlocked the door with a spare key and stepped in, there was no sign of anyone in the living room. I headed to my room upstairs, and that's when I heard the sound of a shower running from the upstairs bathroom. The door was slightly ajar, and something compelled me to spy through it.

He was in the shower, completely naked. My hand went to my mouth when I looked at him properly, especially his package, and I could not believe my eyes. He was packing a lot down there and stroking it at the time, I found it quite a sensual watch. He was definitely bigger than me--around 7-8 inches long. My own dick throbbed at that sight.

I absentmindedly put my hand on my crotch through my jeans. I was being a pervert, a voyeur, yet it didn't feel bad at all. He stroked his wet cock faster, pulling the foreskin all the way back and then pushing it back up to cover his tip.

He let out a deep sigh and leaned back against the wall as he mimicked the same action again and again under the shower. "I don't mind you watching, you can jerk off if you want to." He looked directly towards the door, and I was startled, which resulted in the door opening up and me stumbling inside the bathroom.

He didn't look ashamed and didn't try to cover himself as I stood up and looked at him. "I've been waiting to meet you, but I didn't expect we'd meet like this." He continued to jerk his dick. I looked away and tried to make my way out of the bathroom. "You can stay if you want." He teased me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to spy on you. This is such a bad first impression" I said as I stepped out and stood at the doorway.

"No need to apologize; there's plenty of room and water if you want to join." His words made me blush even more. "We're not related, and I don't see any reason why we can't have a little bit of fun, and after all, you liked what you saw, right?" He was bold and blatant.

This was wrong, but it was so hot that I wanted to take up his offer. "I don't think that'd be right. Nate."

Then I heard the sound of the shower diminishing, and he walked out, still naked. Water dripped down his body. I should've backed off, but I didn't. I surveyed his body from head to toe. Standing up close, I realized that he was more fit and taller than me. His dark hair was wet and made him look even sexier. His dick was shaved down there.

I squirmed while standing; the boner in my jeans was straining to come out. Nate's cock looked even better from up-close. I wondered if I'd be able to fit all of it in my mouth or not. What the hell was I thinking?

My mind was hazy from lust. I turned to leave, but he grabbed my wrist and placed my hand on his bare, throbbing dick. "I don't think you want to leave." He was right; I didn't. What I wanted to do was kneel before him and take that delectable cock between my lips.

I could have escaped his grasp, but I didn't want to. Heat touched my fingertips as they touched his flesh. It sort of felt like he was pulling a prank on me.

"I... I... I don't think this is going to happen." I tried to pull away, but his grip was tighter, or maybe I was feeling weak from desire. He clutched my hand on his dick and made me stroke the cock.

"I would believe you, but you must be more convincing in your claims. Your body contradicts your words. Your hand is currently stroking my cock." He made a good point, and after all we weren't related. Damn, he made me ponder this.

He didn't let me pull away and made me milk his cock. Nate didn't last for even a minute as we both stroked him. He let out a deep groan, and so did I, my dick was throbbing so hard too.

But he was the only one who came, his dick pulsed in my hand; he moaned deeply, and then erupted. His wet, hot cum shot a couple of times in the air before flowing out of his tip like lava out of a volcano and drenching both of our hands. I was speechless; he had made me jerk his cock and even came on my hand.

I pulled my hand away from him and quickly ran for my room, closing the door behind my back.

His cum was still fresh on my hand, and my dick was still aching for some relief. I pulled my pants down and used my cum-covered hand to stroke my dick. "Fuck you, Nate!" I moaned as I rapidly stroked my dick. His cum was now covering my dick and making me have an intense orgasm in no less than a minute.

I lay down on the floor, unsure of the situation I was in. Fuck! What had I gotten myself into?

....

After about an hour, I got hungry, went to the kitchen, and noticed that Nate was in the living room, playing video games. Still shirtless and acting as if nothing had happened.

I grabbed some food and locked myself in my bedroom. I knew I had to get some rest so that I could approach this problem with fresh eyes in the morning.

I struggled to fall asleep and spent the entire night tossing and turning. At around seven in the morning, I woke up from a dream in which I was sucking his dreamy cock.

I tried my best to push that image out of my mind and decided to go for a jog. When I went downstairs, there was no sign of his presence; he wasn't home.

I didn't think much of it, and then I took off down the path behind my house, joining up with other joggers that were out early this morning to get a bit of exercise. I moved towards the big city garden that was filled with a lot of trees to get fresh air.

That's when I heard his voice. "Didn't know that you'd be a morning person." He said as he jogged up to me. I stopped running and turned to face him. "Listen, last night...." I tried to say, but he cut me off.

"I think last night was fun." He was wearing blue shorts and no shirt. His chest was covered in sweat, and his hair was matted from the run. He was still very sexy. "And remember what I said last night. We're just two horny adults who are having fun. Don't take this seriously."

"But--" I was cut off again.

He grabbed my arm and then pulled me into nearby bushes, nobody could see us from here. "I have a confession to make: I think you're cute." He turned me to face him, and his hand rested on the small of my back. His face was so close to mine that I was tempted to give him a kiss.

I think he read my mind, suddenly he was kissing me with my eyes wide open. I didn't fight him. His lips were so soft, his hand that was resting on my back moved lower, and he grabbed my ass, softly kneading my cheeks. I moaned against his lips, and he darted his tongue into my mouth. Fuck, my cock was getting hard, and I could feel his cock pressing against my belly too.

When he finally pulled away, I was breathing deeply, and I could see that there was this chemistry between us.

"Oh fuck it, I just don't care anymore." He must have taken that as the green light that he was looking for, because he took my hand and we walked casually into the shadows of the trees.

Now that we were away from prying eyes, he kissed me again, but this time he licked his finger, covering it in his spit, and then he shoved his hand down my shorts and probed it against my hole. I coughed up a loud moan that dared to slip from my lips as he rubbed my opening and then pushed his finger inside.

Anyone could have walked by, but his hand was certainly making a valid argument to continue.

"You are very tight, and your body is amazing." He not only had the kind of body that I would like to start at the top and work my way down to the bottom, but he also knew how to talk.

That one finger had penetrated me, and now he probed the insides gently and made me leak precum, while I stood there and took this pleasurable abuse from my own stepbrother, Nate.

He found my prostate and kept rubbing it. "Damn it, you're making it very hard to resist you. Jesus... Oh yeah, right there... Yes, right there... AHHHHHHH."

He used his free hand to pull my shirt all the way up, and his mouth descended, and he was now biting on the tips of my nipples, pulling them away from my body and then letting them go and doing it again to the other one.

Then he brought two fingers of his free hand to my mouth. I instinctively sucked on them, swirling my tongue all the way around them, and he was now staring at me. He was most likely thinking what it would be like to have his cock sucked with that same tongue of mine working him over into a lather.

"I think that we are getting along just fine, Nate." I said as he pulled his fingers out of my mouth and the other finger out of my hole.

"I think that we are getting along better than expected. By the way, if you think that we are finished, you are sadly mistaken. This is just a teaser for more to come. I just thought that you needed a brief taste of what I could bring to the table before you did anything that you would feel guilty about." I hadn't noticed, but he had taken out his cock, and what he had done to me had obviously given him a hard on.

"I'm not saying that I'm not tempted, because I would be lying."

I dropped to my knees and grabbed that cock. He was really big in my hand. I lavishly sucked onto the shaft for a while and then pulled the foreskin back to give the same treatment to his tip. He was up and moaning, softly thrusting into my mouth as I started taking him in deeper.

At one point, he grabbed my head and then swayed his hips back and forth. Sliding his cock against my tongue, fucking my mouth. The absurdity of the whole thing didn't bother me, we were both adults who were just having fun, like he said. There's no harm in that. It was our little secret.

Just like he had stopped fingering me by bringing me to the edge, I did the same. I pulled him out of my mouth and then ran back to the street and jogged my way to the house. He was following me, and both of us knew that we'd have to finish what he had started.

....

I got back to the house, and I went up to take a shower. I thought that that would be enough to cool me down, but it only made me have this itch between my legs that was only going to be satisfied with one thing.

"If you could do it... I could do it." I heard his voice, and I looked towards the door to see him standing there naked. He was fisting his cock and then he walked over and climbed in the shower behind me.

I could feel the object of my desire pressing up against my hard-packed globes. I instinctively reached back and grabbed him, hearing him moan with the excitement that I was inflicting on him, and then I turned and lost all conscious thought about why this couldn't happen.

I dropped to my knees, looked at his cock with my hand around the base, and then I drew him to my lips like a moth to a flame. He could feel my hot breath wafting over his member. He didn't even try to force me or place his hands on the back of my head. He was letting me do this at my own pace.

I knew that I was a goner, and then I opened my mouth and inhaled that 7-inch piece of cock until it was taping at the back of my mouth. I could feel the large presence lying on my tongue, and I began to get more serious.

One of his hands was now moving through my locks, and then he was pulling them so that I was looking him in the eye with my mouth completely occupied with his cock. "That's it, just a little deeper... I know you can do it."

I allowed him entry into my throat, gagging a little bit but not enough to deter me from this course of action. That pleasure made him let go of my hair, and he was now holding onto both sides of the shower stall.

He was involuntarily moving back and forth through the tight confines of my mouth. I was giving him free rein to fuck my mouth, and I was showing him that I had my own special talent when it came to sucking a cock.

I swirled around the head, teasing all around the tip and underside. It just made me salivate for more. I applied pressure and was rewarded with a short squirt of his pre.

"You are absolutely the best that I've ever had, and I'm not just saying that." For some reason, I believed that he was telling me the truth. For him to admit something like that made him all that much more desirable in my eyes.

I started to move a bit quicker, reaching up to squeeze his balls, and I saw his head tip back and his eyes close with his neck muscles straining. His dick swelled, and then he began to pulse his juices into my mouth. The hot seed was delicious, and I didn't know that he would ever stop.

Frankly, I didn't want him to, and with each mouthful I received, I became more enamored with thoughts of what else he could do with that body of his. "I'm fucking cumming." He didn't have to tell me that, because the proof was in the amount that I had swallowed already.

It gave me a sense of accomplishment to have this kind of effect on him. He was bucking against my face and then came to a complete standstill. His meat was depleted and fell from my mouth. He was watching from above with glazed eyes, and his mouth opened, as if to tell me that he was totally shocked by what I had just done to him.

"That, my dear stepbrother, was my way of welcoming you to the family. I think tonight I'm finally going to give you what you want." The implications of my words were not lost on him, and he was now smiling. "Don't get ahead of yourself, because this isn't just going to be a wham bam, thank you kind of thing. We are going to take our time and enjoy each other."

I got up and gave him a kiss. He could obviously taste himself, which was exactly what I wanted.

I finally released him, and then jumped out of the shower, making sure to move slowly so that he could watch me every step of the way. I grabbed a towel, but I didn't bother putting it around my waist, keeping myself completely naked to his eager and hungry eyes.

When I walked out of there this time, I felt totally at ease and no longer hesitant about what we had done and were going to do.

"I think that we're going to go to hell for this." He chuckled.

"We're not doing anything wrong, Nate and you've already said on several occasions that we are not related. It might be wrong by society standards, but who cares what anybody else thinks."

I dried myself up and then went to my bedroom. I knew he'd follow me back there. He came to my bedroom shortly, having dried himself up too.

His cock was still soft, but it felt good pressing against my cheeks as he hugged me from behind. I swayed my hips, which rubbed my ass against his cock. I was turning him on again. He kissed my neck with moist lips, and I simply melted in his embrace.

Nate's hand explored my body before he ultimately grabbed my dick. I instinctively thrust into his fist as he stroked me. "Yeah, just like that, baby." His whispers and warm breath against my neck was making my dick harder.

I felt his dick stirring, and after stroking my dick for another minute or two, he was hard too. "Fuck me, Nate." I moaned and turned my head to kiss him.

He replied by grabbing my hips and completely turning me to face him. He pushed me back against the bed and then climbed atop my body. I reached up and kissed him again.

"The lube's in the drawer." I said, and he reached up for it. He spilled some of it on his cock and then used the tip of his dick to smear some of it on my entrance.

I was lost in bliss when I felt his lube-slick finger probe my hole. I relaxed myself and let him ease his way in, making my hole slick for the pounding he was about to give me.

The way he was smiling at me made me reach back down and touch him.

He swallowed hard and pulled his finger out, allowing me to guide him, making him push his cock in my ass, inch by inch, until the head was inside of me. We both looked at each other, not quite believing that we had stepped over that line, but now that we had, it felt too damn good to walk away from.

I felt him pierce my insides, and he was now pushing more of his cock in me. When he had bottomed out, I reached around and grabbed onto his ass cheeks, slapping them with loud cracks that spurred him on to fuck me even harder.

His cock was made for me, and my ass was wrapped around him in a tight glove that wasn't going to let go anytime soon. I thought that we were going to take our time, but it appeared that our passions had other ideas.

"Your ass is taking my cock. I can feel you massaging the length and the heat is just about the damnedest thing that I've ever felt." He moved back until the head was popping free before burying himself in one long thrust.

"Yes... Yes... Nate... Yes." I was pushing on his ass to get maximum penetration, and I was watching the sweat that he was now dripping down onto my own body. "I love it, and I've never met a man who is able to read my body signals like you do."

The bed began to move on its frame, crashing repeatedly against the wall and making the picture above us shake with the onslaught that was making him appear to be some wild animal out of control. He was actually growling, biting my neck, and sending shivers up and down my spine.

"Nate, you have no idea what you are doing." I let myself go. I didn't care that this might have been considered wrong, and the only thing I did care about was the pleasing presence of his member as he continually drilled his dick in me.

I thought that he was going to spill his load, but he surprised me and pulled free, flipping me over on the bed so that I was on my hands and knees with my head on the pillow and my face turned to the other side. I was a rag doll, completely gone, but that didn't stop him from sliding back into where he belonged.

His hands were on my hips, and he was now holding them and then slapping my upturned ass to hear me cry out in a moment of pain and pleasure combined. He pulled my hands back, and I felt like I was his and he could do whatever he wanted. It was an ecstatic sensation to let him take control.

"Yeah, take it... Oh my god, I want you to feel it like it's coming out of your mouth." He was fucking me hard, making sweet love to my hole, and I couldn't help but moan incoherently.

There was no denying that our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces.

"I'm almost there!!!" His hands removed themselves from my hips, and now he was holding onto my shoulders for some kind of leverage.

"Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck MEEEEEEEEEEE." I screamed. I was clutching the sheets, my enthusiasm getting the best of me.

"I can't stop it." It was like a dam burst, and he shot into me like a geyser from a fountain, not allowing me to pull free and holding me tight against him so that I got every single drop. That first burst of cum sent me over the edge. I felt my own dick pulse before I too came, shooting cum all over the sheet and making a little mess of it.

He finally pulled free, his body lying down on top of me, his mouth so near my ear that I could feel his hot breath. "I don't think I have words to describe how I'm feeling." I spoke.

"I feel the same way, and I'm not sure what that was, but it was mind-blowing. I want to do it again and again, and if you give me 20 minutes, I'll be ready to go."

I felt totally comfortable, like we had known each other all of our lives, except that we had just met yesterday. He kissed the nape of my neck, whispered sweet nothings into my ear, and then we were right back at it again.