All Comments on 'Our First Time'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

STELLAR. (was that spelled correctly?) At least you know what I meant. Pretty well proof read, you missed a couple. Clear characterizations that reflect what personal experiences I have had in the past. I went to Follow you and discovered that I had already done so. Will have to look in your folder and read them all.

Keep 'em coming.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Not going to rate it. The writing was solid but the characters were not portrayed very strong emotionally. It was like the emotions were somewhat muted and they came off as clinical.

There were some cuck details included by having her paint her fuck buddy and keep pictures of him.

Total miss for this reader though well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Swapping Wrecks Most Marriages, . . .

in part because couples who swap simply aren't that committed to the marriage. You generally test drive a variety of cars Before you decide which ONE you want to keep. If its the test driving that really fulfills your appetite then save your money, keep testing, and avoid buyer's remorse. This was a mediocre story about a juvenile people who, maybe, finally grew up to become true husband and wife. Until the next jock or muscle man comes along. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story and good clean writing, but as others have already said the character development felt cold and forced. Still, I'll give it an easy 4 stars. Could be better, but could've been a lot worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous