Our First Time

Story Info
Our first experiences in the swinging world.
8.4k words
4.06
24k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday night and I was just out of the shower. I was late and was still drying my back as I walked through our master bedroom. The path to my dresser went past Julia's makeup table and mirror and she was just putting the finishing touches on her face and hair. Both of her arms were raised primping her hair just as I passed and the motion had lifted her succulent breasts from the red satin shelf bra. Aways a sucker for my wife's pretty tits I paused behind her and made a move to fondle her nipples.

Reacting to my advance she protected her breasts and said.

"Oh no you don't. I just rouged my nipples and I don't want you smearing them before they dry."

"So Todd gets to play with my wife's nips and I don't."

"I promise you total access from midnight on if you're still interested when you get home."

"Just a taste now Sweetheart?"

Just then she paid attention to my reflection in the mirror and noticed that over her shoulder my cock was beginning to swell and lengthen. I flexed it for her and it danced up and down a little as if calling out to her. She gave me a sly little seductive smile and threw me a kiss in the mirror.

"Sorry. After midnight lover... Just remember to save a little something for me please."

As I dipped my head to kiss her neck my lengthening cock draped on her shoulder. She grasped it lightly and gave it a loving squeeze.

"Give my regards to Helen and tell her I'll scratch her eyes out if she so much as marks you."

Abruptly I had had enough of the playful banter and said.

"We don't need to do this you know."

"Of course I know. The problem is that we keep play acting at swapping every time we have sex. We just can't leave the idea alone so we agreed to give it a one time chance and if either of us has the slightest problem with anything we'll never do it again. Right?"

"Right. But I'm still jealous of Todd pawing your beautiful tits."

"And I don't like the idea of Helen playing with your gorgeous cock but before you spew all over my mirror you'd better think about getting dressed and out of here."

With another quick kiss on her neck and a finally allowed tweek of her nipple, I finished the trip to my dresser. Julia had laid out a nice polo shirt, dress shorts and red satin boxers and I quickly pulled them on. Keys, wallet and loafers and I was breezing out of the bedroom with a final admonition not to do anything I wouldn't do.

It was a short drive to Carter's Bar and as I pulled into the lot I saw Todd's truck already there. Todd and Helen had been friends of Julia and I for several years. They said they had similar fantasies as ours regarding swapping and so the idea of doing it with them, just naturally evolved.

"Heh Bill How's things on the home front?"

"As well as can be expected. Both of us have been a little edgy about tonight. How about at your place?."

"I guess the same. It's just that Helen keeps reassuring me that our marriage and and friendship with you guys won't be affected. What do you think?"

""I think we should have a round of JB neat and go with the flow. I suspect the ladies have things pretty well organized. Now, here's to the fairer sex."

We were supposed to kill a half hour so the girls could put on the finishing touches. I'll have to admit that it was a little awkward chatting with Todd because the fact was that we would soon be fucking each other's wives. Nevertheless the time eventually was there and we were shaking hands and wishing each other good luck.

As I drove to Helen's house I was finally getting into the spirit of the night. She's a good looking woman and frankly I have had the hots for her for years. Tonight definitely would not be a chore.

Using the remote that Todd gave me, I opened their garage door and parked in his spot. Letting myself in through the inside entrance I found a candle burning on the kitchen island and a note.

B

So it's finally going to happen! I"m horny!!! Get your ass up to the Master.

H

Thirty seconds later I was on the stairs to the Master. Subtle background music was playing in the house and a naked vision was awaiting me at the head of the stairs. I just walked into a full embrace with her lovely naked body. My hands firmly grasped the cheeks of her butt and pulled her up against my hard on as my mouth sought hers. Talk about pent up tension. We devoured each other's mouths as her hands stripped me of my few clothes.

There on the top step we consummated our relationship with gusto. To say the least, it was a wildly exuberant fuck and was thoroughly enjoyed by both of us. She squealed in joy as I ran my cock into her willing vagina and for the next thirty minutes or so we baptized most of the horizontal surfaces between the head of the stairs and the master bed. She was wild to be fucked and I was like a billy goat accommodating her. I had known Helen now for about five years and I had always thought of her as a restrained and modest person. Now seeing this unrestrained sexual side of her was a real eye opener for me.

When at last we caught our collective breaths and talked, it was a revelation.

"God Bill, I've wanted to jump your bones like that for years now. I'm so happy that this happened and that you and Julia decided to open your marriage. She has been bragging about what a great lover you are forever and I must agree with her. You really rang my chimes a number of times there and other lovers have told me I'm sort of hard to bring off."

"It's no business of mine but 'other lovers'?"

"Before Todd silly and none until tonight."

I'm honored Helen because you really are a wonderfully sexy woman."

"You really think so?."

"Always have from the first time I met you and now I find out you even have a waxed pussy."

"You like?"

"It makes this much easier."

I now proceeded to show her a few of the the things my wife had been bragging about. I love eating pussy and Helen was a very appreciative partner. I found that she had a very short trigger and joyously announced each and every enjoyable event. I get off on pleasing a woman like this and one of the reasons is that while toying with their clit, my hands were free to explore the rest of her body without opposition. By the time Helen had managed three spectacular orgasms there wasn't much of her body that I hadn't explored. When we paused for a brief break she brought up her voluptuous build.

"Now you know all my secrets. I'm fat."

"I disagree fair lady. You have a delightful classic build that's perfectly in balance and very very sexy."

"Certainly not like your svelte Julia."

"That's true. But know this, there are many forms of feminine beauty and I am attracted by all of them. After all, there isn't just one kind of man that's sexy is there?"

"Of course not but could we get back to that thing you were doing in my pussy to my g spot."

Running my index and forefinger back up into her juicy vagina I quickly hooked my finger tips up and located her g spot again.

"Oh fuck that's it lover, that's it!"

Thus commenced another round of our exchange.

All in all Helen was what I refer to as a 'fun fuck'. She came easily on my dick and seemed to really appreciate the fact that I kept Little Bill stiff and doing his best to please her juicy little pussy. However, all good things have to end, or at least taper off. About 11:00 Helen's magic twangier had been plucked enough times that she slowly slipped off into a spontaneous nap. It was the perfect exit reason for me and so I quietly dressed and let myself out. Todd's truck was still in my place when I got home and so I parked behind Julia's car and entered the kitchen through the garage. It was quiet downstairs and when I checked the clock I realized that it was only 11:30. I was early.

I therefore settled in front of the kitchen TV with Fox News and a beer and was watching the Democrats get lambasted when I heard steps rushing down the stairs. Todd came flying into the room in his boxers and carrying his clothes.

"Shit man I'm sorry. We fell asleep and I didn't set an alarm or anything."

"No worries guy. Helen fell asleep too and so I came home a little early. Want a beer?"

"Thanks but no. I've got to get moving."

"OK, I'll close the garage door after you."

Todd had no sooner left when Julia appeared wrapped in a sheet and looking embarrassed, mussed and disoriented.

"Sorry Baby we fell asleep."

"Heavy workout?"

"Heh, I thought no questions.!"

"No...sorry. You're right. I had no business inquiring about your activities since I just got out of bed with Helen. Come here please."

I gathered her in my arms and just held her against me for several long minutes. I then pushed her back slightly and looking in her eyes said.

"I love you Julia. Regardless of what either of us did tonight, I love you. Now, I want to take a soaking tub bath with you and then make slow and gentle love."

I put my vehicle away and we closed up the house and followed through on my statement. As we relaxed in the tub and as I toyed with her breasts she said.

"I love you too Sweetheart. Please don't ever leave me."

"Don't worry about that honey. Don't worry."

Later we dried off and cuddled in bed too tired to really get into it but certainly not too tired to emotionally unite. We slept while in the process of lovemaking and finished the job sometime in the early morning hours. We continued to make love all Sunday and were in almost constant physical contact the entire day. It was as if we wanted to demonstrate that even though we had had sex outside of our marriage, we were still a bonded pair. Despite the looming presence of our night apart, we didn't talk about it even though I was certainly curious as to what the two of them had done.

Early the following week Helen and Julia got together and Helen must have done a core dump on Julia because that night Julia suddenly wanted to talk about the weekend.

"What in the world did you do to that girl William? Apparently you are the reincarnation of all the great lovers in the history of Western Civilization."

"What did she say?"

"Well you know Helen. She talks a lot, maybe too much, but to summarize, you blew out all her orgasm circuits and have rendered her useless for other mere mortals."

""Look, all I thought I was doing was treating her like the warm cuddly and yes sexy girl who is our friend. No way did I give her the Class A Julia treatment. Didn't Bill treat you right?"

"Of course he did but....."

"But what?"

"Look, don't say anything to Bill when you talk but........OK I'll just say it, Bill's not a great lover. Let me rephrase that. Bill's not much of a lover at all. Everything was fine until we got down to the main event and then he just went ahead and orgasmed without any consideration as to where I was. He then asked me if I wanted him to go down on me. I told him I was fine. He then said I shouldn't worry because he always helped out Helen. I guess I said something like 'Whatever' because the next thing I knew he was going down on me something fierce."

"So did he get you off?"

"No. I faked it because he has absolutely no sense of what pleases a woman or what is where down there."

"I'm really sorry babe that I didn't work out for you. The idea was that it was supposed to be a meaningful experience for both of us. How did you leave things with him?"

"I covered up my disappointment. Told him he did fine and I was just tired. We chatted for a while and then napped until you came home."

"What I don't get is why Helen would promote swapping if he is such a dud in bed. Did she ever say anything about his performance issues when you gals were talking about exchanging spouses?"

"Nope. Never gave me a clue that things were amiss in the bedroom."

"Something just doesn't seem right here, agreed?"

As I took my wife into my arms, I hugged her tightly and said. "It may sound strange but I'm really sorry that your experience was a bust. Mine wasn't as good as our sex is but it at least lived up to my expectations as to what having sex with Helen would be like. I feel like I should be making something up to you."

"Thanks you for your sentiments but all I want from you my dear husband is to have you strip my clothes off and slip that cock that is pressing against my pussy into said pussy and give me orgasms until I tell you to stop. OK?"

Later that night she told me to stop at ten. Certainly not a record for her but certainly a personal best for a Tuesday while not at a clothing optional honeymoon retreat.

Thus ended our first partner exchange experience.

After Effects

Our swap with Todd and Helen was not without repercussions. The most obvious was that it exposed the flaws in their bedroom life. Helen used her positive experience with me and her husband's negative experience with Julia to criticize her husband and that eventually caused their separation and finally, divorce. Luckily our marriage and sex life was much stronger than theirs and was in no danger of dissolution. However that is not to say that we were left untouched.

As a husband I carried a mental picture of my wife that had been formed over the years of our dating, courtship and marriage. At a point when dating of others changed to exclusivity and courtship in preparation for marriage, a picture was formed that excluded intimate contact with members of the opposite sex. Now that had been changed and so for instance when I caressed my wife's breasts my mind immediately conjured up a picture of another man recently doing the same thing. Then as I moved around her beautiful body it came cascading down on me that all the intimate places that had been exclusively 'mine' had been and might be shared again in the future.

To overcome this image change we became much more demonstrative in our love for and attention to one another. It was almost as if we were trying to overwrite the swapping images with new and stronger images of our love and commitment.

From the erotic literature that I have read it is apparently a common fantasy for some men to get off on the image of an outsider having sex with their wife or girlfriend. As with most fantasies there is probably a scale of really love to really hate among men. Perhaps my feelings would be different depending on the man involved but I found myself leaning to the negative side. However, the bottom line was, it bothered me that Julia had been fucked my another man but not enough to say that I would have given up my ability to fuck his wife.

And so, the net result of these ruminations is that, if the opportunity comes along again, carpe diem.

Our Second and Third Times

For a year or so after what became known as the T & H episode, we danced around the possibility of doing it again. At first is was just in our fantasy talk while having sex but slowly and inevitably it crept first into our pillow talk and then finally into general 'and how was your day' conversations. What slowly seemed to emerge were two things. First, we had a definite interest in exploring some more and two, our relationship was strong enough to handle the whatever complications developed.

The only impediment was, where do we start? The answer came to us in a most unexpected way. Julia and I have no children and are upwardly mobile middle managers for large companies. As such we were constantly moving with promotions. My latest brought us to a suburb of Birmingham Alabama in early spring. The moving van had barely pulled out when the front door bell rang. It was a delegation from the neighborhood with covered dishes of food, beer and soda to drink and six sets of helping hands to get things organized. Believe it or not, we actually put the crew to work and by the end of the day the furniture was arranged, and the kitchen and garage were settled. The workers were our immediate neighbors from our cul du sac and were Adam and Beth Jefferson, Carl and Dot Livingston and Ed and Felicia Gardner. Like us they were in their thirties and on the corporate express. They were all childless and when not in the rat race were looking for good times. Physically the guys were all athletic and good looking and were paired with wives to match. None were holy shit raving beauties but all were well built and very pleasant looking.

The day after we moved in we were ordered to attend a barbecue in the afternoon at the Jefferson's. They were the house next door and had a beautifully landscaped yard with an inviting pool and cabana. Attend we did and I must say, Julia attracted a great deal of attention in her new bikini. Recently Julia had become a gym rat and had whipped her already good body into the holy crap category. (That by the way is just a tad lower than holy shit.). The day was warm, the beer was great, the pulled pork delicious and the people warmly welcoming.

By late afternoon everyone was pleasantly blitzed and were engaged in a couples keep away game in the water. It involved wives on shoulders and some kind of ball handling that resulted in several bras being pulled off and not replaced. Dot had firm little titties but Felicia was one of those women who really need a bra to contain her double D beauties. Julia's top was pulled off several times and finally she just left it off and played along.

We left the party at sunset because we still had work to do settling the house. Also, the neighbors were moving along a little too fast for us strangers. Back in our home we sobered up in our soaking tub and made love to initiate our new bedroom arrangement. Later our pillow talk not surprisingly centered around our neighbors.

Julia broke the ice as we petted after our orgasms saying.

"You know we've inadvertently moved into a swappers haven don't you."

"I figured it was something like that. These folks seemed a little too friendly yesterday and today it was confirmed. I don't know if you noticed but different combinations kept popping in and out of the cabana for ten minute breaks."

"Sure I noticed. I was invited by three individuals, two guys and one girl. I pleaded time of the month issues but what I was really delaying for was to check with you about what our policy was going to be re fucking the neighbors."

"Good decision Sweetheart. Look, we're scheduled to go over to Adam and Beth's on Tuesday for drinks so let's find out what's going on then.

Sure enough it turned out that sweet little Beth was the immediate organizer of our local group. They formally met once a month for a free spirited mixer at which time a spouse exchange schedule for the next three weeks was worked out. Everyone brought their monthly organizer to the party because planning around work travel schedules, ladies periods and other social commitments made arranging engagements complex. We signed up for a trial month.

Now we had a list of six dates posted on our refrigerator. Each date represented a time that one of the other of us was going to be unfaithful. Every time you went for ice or food, there were those reminders. I had always envisioned swapping being a silmutaneous event but now one or the other of us was either going to sit home alone while their spouse was out getting fucked or have to vacate the premises until the deed was done. Talk about weird. It got stranger when I asked a couple of the other guys what they did while the wife was "dating." Some had back up dates themselves outside of the group, others had "work wives" as tension relievers and finally one guy just sat out in his car and jerked off. Wow, this sure sounds like fun.

We started this strange program with Julia's "date" with Adam. She needed our house for four hours on a Tuesday night. This would be no problem since I would be on a business trip to Chicago. We handled our admonitions and I love you's by phone and I jerked off watching Internet porn in my lonely hotel room. I left her a poignant message the next morning and that night we had telephone sex as she described in elaborate detail how Adam had fucked her with his giant dick and fucked her and fucked her and fucked her until she was comatose. The imagery did wonders for the phone sex and the fact that Adam has a modest dick and on a good day can go twice was immaterial.