Our First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was gone when I got back on Thursday but we touched base by phone from work on Friday. She wished me luck with Beth on Friday night and told me we would catch up in the early hours of Saturday morning if I still had any starch left.

Adam's wife Beth was a perky little bundle of dominant sexuality that pretty much ruled her husband and attempted the same with her other partners. I pushed back refusing to submit. I ended up duct taping the vibrator she tried to fuck my ass with to her pussy and held her in submission until she had cum about twenty times. By the end of the evening she was kneeling at my feet lovingly sucking my cock.

When I walked into my kitchen at 12:15, Julia was waiting for me perfectly made up and in my favorite attire, pearl necklace and red satin heels. I took her into my arms and took in the intoxicating aroma of her natural and other subtle scents. I held her for several long minutes before asking.

"Tell me again why we are opening our marriage? Right now this is all I want or need in life. I love you Jules."

"And I love you my dear stud. But now you smell like that whore Beth so allow me to escort you to my room so that I can cleanse your body, anoint it with precious oils and change the whore's scent to mine."

And that's exactly what she did. I also noted that the sheets were changed removing any trace of her lovers scent. Technically this concluded our second swap.

My number three kicked off with Dot and I in a midweek get together while Julia was gone on an overnight. Dot was clearly just going through the motions and was just not in the mood to party. She apologized profusely but I told her it wasn't that important to me that we have sex and if she just wanted to talk or have me go home that was OK too. With that she broke down and had a good cry with me comforting her. The comforting involved a lot of close contact and since she was just wearing just a silk nightgown, comfort easily changed to arrousal to full penetrative sex. Frankly I don't know what issue or issues I solved for her but when I left her at midnight she seemed happy and content. Julia wasn't home and it was too late to call so I went to bed and slept alone.

On Friday I had to be out of the house so I made plans to stay late at work and go to a movie. The movies sucked and all I could think about was Julia fucking another one of these assholes in my bed. I think it was Carl up to bat this time. I got out of the movie at 10:30, stopped at a tavern and watched a basketball game that was meaningless and was parked in front of my house by 11:45. As I watched the house I saw some movement with the shade in the Master so I knew someone knew I was home. Carl didn't emerge until 11:59. He paused as he exited the front door and waved over at me before sauntering over to his car parked blocking my access to the garage.

Suddenly I was pissed and just started my car and drove off. I circled our subdivision several times trying to get a handle on what was wrong. Juls had done nothing wrong it was just that Carl was looking like an asshole. I put it down as more of the emotional baggage of swapping and drove home.

Julia was soaking in our whirlpool as I entered the bathroom. Prominent in the room were an open box of douche ingredients, two poured glasses of my favorite wine and my favorite naked wife surrounded by clouds of bubbles. The evening finished much better than it started. Once again the rescue was our relationship and nothing external.

If it would have been up to just me I would have bailed out of this arrangement now and Julia would have gone along with me but she felt a commitment to the new neighborhood and so Ed and Felicia got a turn in the barrel.

According to the schedule Ed and I were supposed to swap houses on Saturday night so that our wives could entertain gentlemen callers. That plan got changed when Ed and Felicia invited us over for dinner on Saturday with adult games to follow. Both Julia and I had mixed feelings about "swinging" in each others presence but just wanting to get this last swap over was the incentive to just say OK.

Without any great expectations we showed up on the Gardner's front porch with two bottles of wine. They were a warm and friendly couple and openly hugged both of us and welcomed us to their home. Edward (Ed) was about my age and was a good looking salesman type of guy. His wife Felicia had an earthy Latin look about her and had a sexy aura. She was the touchy feely type with an ample chest the view of which was very generously shared with all. While her nipples were technically covered, their stiff impression was prominently displayed.

Wine flowed freely and Latin music was playing in the background. Inevitably Ed got Julia dancing and before long Felicia had me trying to remember what I learned about the cha cha in gym class. The basic steps somehow came back to me and my new instructor and myself ended up in the kitchen to "check on the tacos." Most of that checking was Felecia, by now just Lecia, checking the state of my tonsils with her tongue. She also made sure that I had brought my cock with me and made sure that her breasts passed my oral and visual inspection.

When we danced back to the Living Room Ed was "dancing" with Julia holding her by the butt cheeks up against his hard on distended pants. As we entered the room he was just about to lower her to a couch as he slowly moved her up and down in time to the soft Latin beat.

Felicia pointed me towards one of the other couches in the room and I now knew that the question of wether we were having sex in front of our spouses had been resolved. Felecia was quite a sexy bundle of energy but from time to time over the next thirty minutes or so I managed to steal glances of Julia and Ed having sex. To my surprise I wasn't jealous but rather energized and turned on by the scenes. Upon later reflection I think that the fact that I was fucking her lover's wife at the same moment had to have affected my feelings. As I thought about what I was seeing I found myself admiring Julia's svelte body and firm tits and being proud to be her husband.

Felicia seemed to have some Latin blood because she was really a hot little thing. There was absolutely no question but that we were going to fuck and fuck right now. Clothes hit the floor with impressive speed and within short minutes I was buried balls deep in a wet but tight vagina. She seemed to be having orgasms with rapid frequency if her loud outcries were any indicator.

Sometime during the sex, I had an interesting almost out of body experience. One moment I was absorbed in what I was doing with Felicia and then abruptly I was like floating above everything that was going on and was an objective observer from above. I could zoom in on individuals like Julia and study the expressions of pleasure or pain she was experiencing or I could study her partner in more detail that interested me. My most common perspective however was like an all seeing angel objectively studying the peasants below.

After our first round of sexual engagements there was sort of a break time for bathroom, drinks and an invitation to sample Felicia's tacos. It was somewhat bizarre lounging around the living room partially dressed and eating Mexican food. None the less, the Corona beer was refreshing and I was able to touch base with Julia to make sure everything was going OK for her.

Apparently it was and she seemed eager to continue the experience.

Ninety minutes later I asked again after I had observed her being fucked quite aggressively and she indicated that it was time to go.

It took a bit but eventually we were able to convince our hosts that it was time for us to depart. They were sad to see new blood go but did not press things. I held Julia's hand as we slowly walked home in the dark. It was a still night and the temperature was pleasant so we had no urgent need to get home fast and so we dawdled on our walk.

"Sweetheart let me say for the thousandth time I love you and I don't want anything to happen with our extra curricular play to affect our relationship. Are we still in agreement with that?"

"Of course dear. In fact my recent sexual contact with four new supposed studs has only reinforced what a good match we are. You are all I need in my life."

"Not even Edwardo Lamas?"

"Especially not Ed. The last three guys have all had getting their nuts off as the primary objective. Your objective and accomplishment for the last dozen years has been to make sure that I am satisfied. You have achieved that so well that it seems foolish to toy around with our relationship if there is any risk to screwing things up. It's been fun and sort of an adventure to experiment with these people but it's only done one thing and that was to prove that I really have it good right now."

"I agree and suggest that we take ourselves out of the rotation in the neighborhood. I don't see a problem going to their parties to stay sociable but I don't think we need to fuck the neighbors to stay sociable. Agreed?"

"Agreed my love."

"I do have to thank Ed and Felicia for opening my eyes to something new. Until tonight I have always been jealous when you showed attention to a guy even innocently. Tonight I learned just how gorgeous you are when you are having sex even if it's not with me. I wasn't jealous of Ed, I was proud that you were my partner and turned on that you were such a joyously sexual being. I was also turned on that we desired and loved each other."

"WOW, you know how turn on a girl." Julia said as she plastered herself against me as she instigated a scorching kiss. Our slow walk home now speeded up and I'm proud to say that I took care of business before she made it all the way up to our bed.

That Spring Julia's company was unexpectedly acquired, merged and thoroughly digested by another competitor. In the process her managerial position was eliminated and she was faced with yet another relocation or taking a very healthy buy out package. Since she had been busting her buns since she was 16 and we did not need her salary, we decided she should take off for at least the summer to reassess what she wanted to do career wise.

For the first six weeks she went nuts starting up old hobbies and investigating new career possibilities. By the beginning of summer she had reactivated her love of painting, a secondary interest in short story writing and best of all a heightened interest in our joint sex lives. A mild weather pattern also assisted in the achievement of a wonderful all over sun tan. This was achieved on our small second floor deck that abuts the Master bedroom. Every day for about three hours the full sun hits that deck in a way that is sheltered from our neighbors. She took advantage of that with her only covering cotton balls on her delicate nipples.

The other development of the summer involved our pool and lawn service. All of these companies hire hoards of college kids and ours employed the wrestling team from the local university extension. I learned about this was one evening when I was looking for Julia's phone and found it in the bedroom she had converted into a studio. There on the easel was a partially completed painting of a muscular male model. I then noticed many small photographs of the same model. Her sketch book yielded a trove of others. It was then that I recalled Julia talking about the wrestlers that were cutting the grass and about how they mostly worked shirtless. I guess I missed the part about how their hot buff bodies turned on Julia.

Later that night I mentioned the hunk model she had been hiding.

"What do you mean hiding? I've been raving about what a great find this kid Greg has been but whenever I talk about the yard and pool you tune me out. I've even slipped my intention to fuck him into my conversation and all I got from you was."

"That's nice dear, whatever you think."

"So have you done him yet?"

"Of course not. Remember, no outside fucking without the partner's knowledge."

I took her in my arms and said.

"I'm just jerking your chain Sweetheart but seriously, would you be interested?"

"Kind a yes I would be. The kid is about 21 and is overflowing with testosterone. It might be fun but I don't want to complicate things with you and I or with us being his employer."

"I think you're over thinking things. What if you just invited him to spend a Saturday and overnight to finish up the modeling and while you are at it, consummate your budding lustful relationship."

"And where are you planning to be while I'm entertaining my gentleman caller? Do I detect a sub plot here?"

"Yes indeed you do. I'm sure you remember Beth the other half of Adam and Beth. She and Adam have split up and she has been deluging me with get together invitations. I've been putting her off but I could schedule a tryst the same weekend."

Julia got a thoughtful look on her face and then with a coy little smile said.

"It would be fun to try out the wrestler."

Then in my arms again we cuddled against one another and before long she discovered my beginning erection.

"Seems like little Bill supports the idea. My puss votes yes too but first I want to make love with the only man who does it all for me."

"Should I give Ricardo a call?"

"You ass. Get naked fast cause I want to fuck my first choice of lovers."

We spent the afternoon playing and making love in our sunfilled bedroom. After so many years we knew each other's bodies well and knew exactly where to tickle, lick, caress or pinch and we did. Strangely enough even though each of us was mentally planning upcoming trysts with others, we derived great pleasure from each other's familiar bodies and presence.

Beth was excited when I told her that I had a whole weekend open from Friday PM to Sunday PM at a remote cabin. When she asked about wardrobe I told her rustic sexy.

When I picked her up after work on Friday she was wearing sandals and an oversized plaid man's shirt. As she got in my SUV she flashed a quick beaver shot and as she settled into the seat next to me she opened the buttons down the front and showed me the 'girls.'

"I see you've added some very attractive piercings since we last got together."

"Glad you like them. It's something I have wanted to do since High School."

Without asking I pulled her towards me over the console and while kissing her I played with her closest nipple. She resisted at first and then moaned something under her breath and gave in to my aggressive approach. The rings in her nipples created an easy handle to manipulate them into rock hard points as well as creating a handle from which to suspend jewelry.

Since we had a two hour drive and the traffic was heavy I asked Beth to close her shirt and tell me about her situation. It turned out that her marriage had lots of problems and they certainly weren't helped by swapping. Her dominant personality didn't help the relationship and so she and her husband parted ways. She told me that I was the only man that had ever put her in her place and that it had turned her on.

We explored her problems for the next hour or so and I told her that she should be in counseling. I couldn't help her unless being dominated sexually was part of her get well therapy. She was quiet for a while after I said that and then turned to me and opened her shirt back up and cupping her breasts for me said.

"I haven't been seriously fucked in six months and then it was piss poor. When we swapped you didn't let me give you any shit and for the first time in my life a man dominated me sexually. I have been dreaming about that night ever since. I masturbate to the memory of that every day."

"Take your shorts off and show me your pussy."

When she didn't immediately move and just looked at me with a slightly puzzled expression, I said."

"Now CUNT!"

I'm not a naturally dominant man when it comes to sexual situations but when I encountered a bitch like Beth, the dom in me just came out. I had the sense she wanted to defy me when she looked at my face she knew I was serious. Looking quickly around she unbuttoned her shorts and slipped them to the floor of the car. She was wearing a peach colored thong and I complimented her on it while holding out my hand. When I had the thong I said.

"Now spread you knees out to the sides and show me if you obeyed my instructions."

Her genitals were smooth and glistened with moisture in the afternoon sun.

"Nice wax job, now I want you to gently separate your pussy lips and with the forefinger of your right hand find your clit and masturbate it for me in a slow circular motion."

With a dreamy look on her face she followed my instructions for several minutes. and when her pace slightly increased I could tell she was getting close.

"Before you cum take my hand and replace your hand with mine so that you orgasm on my fingers."

She took my right hand and started to place it on her pussy but I held it back as I said.

"Arn't you going to clean off my fingers first?"

After slowly licked off each of my digits I moved my hand down to her lap. Using my middle finger I probed her vagina until I found the spongy mass of her g spot. With deliberate concentration I rubbed this spot all the while toying with her clit with the pad of my thumb. Her orgasms came in a cascading torrent that went on and on until with a shriek she grasped my hand with two of hers and tried to pull me away from her genitals.

"Oh god please stop It's just too much."

I honored her request and held up my hand which was dripping with her juices. As I moved my hand to her mouth I said.

"Clean it off if you would."

She eagerly sucked four fingers and my thumb like little cocks until they were free of her essence.

"You can work on the seat cushions tomorrow."

When we turned into the entry road to the cabin I put my SUV into four wheel drive because of the ruts and potholes. After bumping along for a quarter mile we emerged into a clearing that sheltered a small log cabin, woodpile and grassy area leading down to a stream bank. When I parked Beth started to get out and I said.

"Wait. Shirt stays here."

"But that will leave me naked."

"And your point is?"

With a shrug she shed her last garment and stepped out of the vehicle. The afternoon sun filtering through the tree leaves brought out the highlights on her body and realizing that I was watching her, she posed for me in several ever increasingly provocative positions.

"What about your clothes Sir?"

"That's up to you girl."

To make a long story short, my clothes stayed in the car and naked we walked to the bank of the stream. There on a viewing bench I fucked her for the first time that day. The long build up on the trip up meant that she was ready for cock and gleefully kicked her legs into the air. I was enthralled with her firm compact little body. Obviously she had been working out since the divorce and had honed her 30's body back into 20's shape. Even her vagina felt snug and in shape. Fucking her was pleasurable and aa lot of fun but even during the act my mind kept going back to what my wife and her paramour were doing. In fact, all weekend even though I was emersed up to my eyeballs in wonton sex, my thoughts were seldom far from what Julia was up to.

On Sunday afternoon I dropped a thoroughly fucked Beth off at her apartment. As we had gotten closer to her place she had asked me if there was any chance of us being able to continue seeing each other. She got misty eyed when I gave her my answer.

"I had a wonderful weekend Beth. You are a beautiful woman and will make someone a great girlfriend or wife. However, you know that I am happily married and that this was just a one time fling by my wife and I. So, unless something dramatically changes in my home life, I am not in the market for a new relationship. If there is a change you will definitely be on my short list for company. Understand?"