Our First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, dabbed a tear and ran up the walk to her front door. As I watched her trim butt navigate the path I said to myself "you're one luck s.o.b. Bill."

The trip home was short and when I opened the garage I noted that Greg's car was gone. No-one was in the downstairs when I came in so I left the extra groceries in the kitchen and carried my bag up to the Master suite. As I passed the guest room I noted that the bed had been stripped but the master bedroom looked as fresh as I remembered it. Julia wasn't upstairs either so on a hunch I looked out the window down at the pool area. There she was sunbathing, body glistening with sunscreen. the sexiest woman I had ever seen. Despite having fucked my eye balls out for 48 hours the sight of my wife's body was giving me a hard on.

I quickly unloaded my overnight bag, stripped off my clothes and proceeded downstairs. On the way I stopped in Julia's studio and noted the eight new Polaroids pinned to the easel. All were of Greg in various poses. Most showed him with a least a half hard and one was of a full hard on. Let's just say that while it wasn't a monster cock, it was proportionate to his thick and fit wrestler's anatomy. I'm not ashamed of my 7 and I'm sure he is proud of his 8ish member.

Mounted on the easel was a charcoal sketch of a reclining male nude with a modestly relaxed genitals. He was pictured sleeping and I was glad that she didn't portray him with a smile or smirk on his face.

I brought two cold beers out to the pool deck and sat next to the slumbering Julia. As I studied her body I saw the subtle indications of her weekend activities. Lips slightly swollen, several love marks on her breasts and thighs and a small bruise on her hip. What I also saw was the woman I love more than anything on earth and I no longer wanted to share her. As if reading my mind her eyes opened and her whole being said I love you and I can't wait to hold you in my arms. Without speaking I was in her arms and we were pressed together full length on the chaise.

"I love you so much Bill, don't ever leave me."

"I love you too darling so what are we doing with this extra marital crap. Is it making us happier or more fulfilled? Or is it pushing the bonds of our love to see what it can absorb. If that's what it is I'm done with this experimentation. Sure its fun to get my rocks off with different women but I don't need it to be happy and well adjusted. All I need is healthy doses of Julia love and I'll be happy and fulfilled."

Tears were streaming down Julia's face as she fiercely held me.

"Oh God Bill that's exactly what I feel. Yes its been enlightening to experience different men but you are the only one I want from now until I die."

We talked and talked until the sun set and a slight chill set in. Arms around each other we walked into the kitchen entrance to the house and together whipped up a pasta salad. I found a nice chilled Pinot Griggo and poured two glasses.

As was our practice we each summarized our experiences over the weekend without embellishment. When I mentioned that I had seen her sketches on her easel she said took my hands and looked me straight in the eyes.

"My Love. Let's get rid of the elephant in the room once and for all You know that the reason why I picked Greg for this weekend was because I was so taken with his physique. It appealed to me as an artist and probably as a frustrated cheerleader lusting after the big burly football player. OK, I've been there and done that. Was it everything I imaged it would be. Absolutely not. To summarize, he was short fused, slow to recover and somewhat clueless as to what pleases a woman. You my dear man are a hundred times the lover that he is and frankly I'm sorry I wasted the weekend on him. Making love to you around the pool would have been much more meaningful. And speaking of meaningful II see that Beth didn't wring all the starch out of Little Bill."

As she spoke she released one of my hands and dropped her's into my lap to investigate my growing erection. Despite Beth's workout of the last two days my beautiful Julia was able to instill an interest in making love. Make love we did at the kitchen table until the call of the leftover food and dirty dishes called to us. While Julia rinsed the dishes I closed up the house and together we walked upstairs to our sitting tub. A long soak with plenty of kissing and petting was followed by one of the most sensuous and wonderful bouts of intercourse of our marriage. The sleep that followed was sublime.

And they lived happily ever after.