Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, since my wife is dancing with your husband, would you might if I had this dance?" The woman was at least three or four inches taller than I was. I thought she was going to decline my invitation, but her face changed from a sort of scowl to a smile and she accepted.

Her name was Jackie. She was very nice and polite. She didn't enjoy dancing as much as her husband did, which is why she hesitated in accepting my invitation. That's also why her husband was dancing with my wife.

"She's such a good dancer. Brian really wanted to have a chance with her."

"Really?" I asked with a knowing smirk, perhaps a bit to forward of a joke with someone I had just met, but after all, her husband had fucked my wife in public.

"Oh, not like that. We're happily married. I meant to dance with her."

So, it was pretty clear Jackie didn't know what really happened last night.

We continued dancing with mostly small talk. I found out that she and her husband did play volleyball and were enjoying the pool, some volleyball and local sights. Their group all lived in the Phoenix area and they all met playing in volleyball leagues.

When the song was over and I escorted Jackie back to her table, one of the other wives asked if I would dance with her, seeing that my wife was still taken. I looked and saw that Brian had asked Kathy to dance and that Marti was dancing with Cheryl. I accepted and led the smaller black-haired woman to the floor. Instead of looking up at my partner, I was now looking about six inches below me. I was also looking down her dress, which to my surprise, she didn't seem to mind. She had very well shaped breasts.

Her proportions were perfect for her height. Her name was Sarah and she loved to dance, but her husband didn't. It turned out that Brian didn't really like to dance with her due to the large size difference. They did occasionally take a turn on the floor, but she liked the way I danced. She was sexier than I had thought. Yes, by holding her more tightly than I needed to, I could tell she was a little overweight, but she had curves in the right places. She wasn't large chested, but had very adequately sized and perfectly shaped breasts for her diminutive size. She was a very good dancer too.

I enjoyed her company even more than Jackie's. Her personality was as cute as her diminutive size, curvy figure, and pug nose. Her brown eyes were even shinier up close than I noticed from across the room. It turned out that they all played volleyball and she invited me to play with them the following day. That sounded like fun. We had plans for part of the day, but I had some spare time in the morning. We had so much fun that we danced two dances.

She said, "Am I mistaken, or do you like me?"

I was having a good time dancing and talking with Sarah and answered, "Yes. I do. I'm having a lot of fun."

"I am too, but that's not exactly what I meant. I mean your little gentleman seems to like me."

"Oh, sorry about that." But I wasn't really sorry. I was enjoying her body against mine and the view of her face and breasts. I did back off a little to be polite.

"No. Don't pull back. I like it." She said as she pressed back into me.

"I don't get to dance much with someone as built and I didn't really mean that your gentleman was little. He's actually very nice."

"Thank you," I said as we continued our dance and I pressed my little man more firmly against her abdomen.

The song ended and I backed up to escort her back to her table. She pulled me in again. "One more?"

I held her tightly against me again.

"I hope you don't mind me saying it, but I really like the feel of your gentleman against me. It feels like it might be pretty big."

"I'm not sure. It's OK. I guess."

"Have you ever measured it?"

"Yeah. Depending on if I'm really excited or not, it's between about 7 and a half to eight and a half inches when it's hard."

She looked at me wide eyed.

"Do you like my tits?" She asked as she noticed me taking another look down her dress.

"Yes. I like them very much. Do you talk like this with all of the men you dance with?"

"No. Actually, I've never talked to any man like this besides my husband. Even before we were married, I slept with a couple of guys, but it was usually guys I dated on a regular basis and I didn't really ask them questions or anything. We just did it.

"So, you aren't a swinger or anything like that?" I inquired.

"No," she said. "Oh my god, no." But she had a little grin on her face that told me some thoughts were running through her head.

"So, you've never thought about it?"

"Are you saying you want to have sex with me?" she asked still with that little grin.

"Well, I would love to. Are you offering?" I joked.

She went red. She didn't respond right away and we just kept dancing.

"Well," she said. "I don't know. I mean. I'm happily married, but my husband has been really horny on this trip and he's mentioned having fantasies about me having sex with another man. I never took him seriously, but you do have a nice gentleman there. Have you ever had sex with someone besides your wife?"

"Yes." I said. She looked a little shocked.

"Did you cheat on her?"

"No. I had her permission."

"Wow. I'm not sure I could do that."

The song was ending. I knew I had to say something smart.

"You could do it and my gentleman is a true gentleman. We'd have fun. Think about it, but I would want you to have your husband's permission."

She looked deep in thought as I walked her back to the table.

The third of the three wives then got up without me even inviting her.

"My turn," she said.

As I said, as far as figures go, this woman was pretty average. She had some curves and you could definitely tell she was a woman, no problem there, but she had the prettiest face. Her name was Jennifer and she defied my stereotype of a woman with her figure. She was the best dancer out of the three. It turned out that her husband was also the worst dancer out of the three men and was completely here just because the other five talked him into it. He was also the last guy to fuck my wife before I did behind the resort dancing building. As I was dancing, I just stared into her blue eyes.

"You liked Sarah," she said.

"I did. She seems very nice."

"Yes. And Mr. Chubby shows me that you might have liked something else."

OK. I thought, so this is the way the conversation is going to begin. Perhaps this one is a swinger...or just a big flirt.

"So, do you like me too?" she asked.

I showed her how much by pulling her in tight too.

"Wow," she said. "Mr. Chubby really is chubby."

"So, do you just like to flirt or is there something real behind those compliments?"

"Can't a girl just admire a nice erection?" she asked. Then she followed up with, "Don't worry. I'm harmless. Your wife doesn't have to worry. I'm just a big flirt, but my husband likes it. Besides, look at me. I'm fat."

"First, you aren't fat. Second, you are super pretty. Third, maybe your husband wants you to do more than flirt."

"Are you saying you'd really have sex with me and you think my husband wants me to do it. How can you tell? I mean, if I wanted to, and if my husband wanted me to? You mean you'd cheat on your wife?"

"Maybe it wouldn't be cheating." I responded.

"You mean you guys are swingers?" she asked. "I've heard of that, but never met anyone who did it, and I think my husband and I are happy."

She obviously didn't know any more about last night than the other two.

"So, you're saying your husband wouldn't cheat?"

"I don't think so."

"Have you ever talked about swinging or sharing?"

"No. Not really. My husband once mentioned that he thought I was sexy and that he had a fantasy to watch me with another guy, but that was like five years ago and it was sort of in passing."

"Maybe that fantasy still exists and maybe it's not a fantasy?"

"I don't think I could do it."

I pressed my pelvis into her even harder.

"Do you feel that? That's how much I like you and how sexy I think you are." I said.

"That much," she said. "That's quite a lot."

"Sarah invited me to play volleyball with you and your husbands tomorrow. Is that OK with you?"

"Oh, yes. That would be great." She thought a minute. "Maybe we can talk again."

"We can, but if it's going to be more than talk, then you need your husband's permission. OK?"

"OK," she said.

We talked about volleyball and she mentioned again that she felt fat when she got out on the beach. I told her to make sure she wore a bikini and I would give her my honest opinion. She agreed.

The song was over, but Jennifer wanted another dance. I looked over at Marti, Cheryl and Kathy and they looked at me with their arms crossed against their chests. I knew I had worn out my little break.

When I got back Marti said, "OK, my man. Kathy gets you for the rest of the night, so Cheryl and I need a little more contact with you before you leave us." Kathy, Cheryl and Marti had really bonded. They were looking out for each other.

I danced with Cheryl first. She chided me a bit, "so, you now have three more girlfriends. You won't need little titted me."

"So, little tit lady. I told you that I love your little tits. You are a fox and I love kissing, rubbing, massaging, biting, pinching, sucking and fucking you. If I missed anything, let me know."

She laughed. "I know, but I am getting a little jealous you know. After that first day, I thought I might get you almost by myself."

"I'll tell you what. If you aren't getting enough attention, let me know and I'm sure Marti and Kathy will oblige. All of you ladies seem to be looking out for one another at this point. You're also all getting more than enough sex."

"I don't know about more than enough." She answered laughing, "but you are right. It has been a lot before today."

We continued to dance and chat about the night, Chuck, our relationship and the new couples.

"You do know those three guys were in on the gangbang last night, right?" I asked.

"Yes. I saw them, but they all fucked Marti, right?"

"Yep." I said. "So, you may want some attention from them. It seems they are not swingers and their wives have no idea they fucked Marti and their wives have never fucked anyone besides their husbands since they've been married...but I may be able to change that. You may be able to get the guys or else maybe help me with the girls."

"Have they been with women?"

"I forgot to ask. I don't think so, but do you want me to go over and ask them?"

Cheryl laughed. "You, goofball. No."

"I'm playing volleyball with them for a while in the morning. I planted some seeds. We'll see what happens."

I explained to her how the conversation went with the second two wives, and why Sarah and I danced three dances.

We finished the dance, then I took turns dancing with Marti, Kathy and Cheryl. Soon the cruise was over. We all got off the ship. Sarah caught up with us.

"Wait. I want to introduce you to our husbands and I want to meet your wife." The guys came down the ramp along with the Jennifer and Jackie. The husbands displayed no sign of feeling guilty about the previous night, but they also gave no sign that they were excited about seeing my wife and Cheryl.

"Hi. I'm Brian," said the tallest guy. "Hi. It was nice dancing with you Marti. Thanks for the nice evening. Don, I hear we are going to play some volleyball tomorrow. We have a tee time at 1:15. We were going to play volleyball for about an hour around 11 and then get ready to golf. Do you golf?"

"No golf for me, but I'd be glad to meet you at 11, we aren't going anywhere until afternoon anyway."

"Great. These are my friends Joe, he's Sarah's husband. This is Jack, he's Jennifer's husband. My wife is Jackie."

Everyone exchanged greetings and good-byes with each other and we all made our way back to the resort. It was a nice night, but it was late. Marti wanted to get to Pete, so she decided to take a cab. Cheryl accompanied her to get back to Chuck sooner. I could have accompanied them to make sure they were safe, but the cab was going straight to the resort, so that wasn't necessary. I decided to walk with Kathy. The other six walked with us. We had a pleasant conversation on the way back. Kathy and I held hands the entire walk back. We didn't consider that it gave an obvious sign that something was up to the others, but I'm guessing the fact that I told the women that Marti and I swung probably had already given things away. The husbands didn't necessarily know, but Marti's actions in the gangbang probably gave them even an exaggerated view of our relationship.

When we got back to the resort, we exchanged phone numbers and room numbers. I told them I'd see them all at 11.

After two days of almost non-stop sex (at least for this old man), it was nice to have a relatively normal day. When we got back to the room, Kathy and I were tired, but we had time for a nice warm shower and some cuddling and kissing. I didn't even want to try to get it up as the last two days had taken it out of me. I hoped that I'd feel a bit more like getting it up in the morning. I took care of Kathy with my fingers as we cuddled and kissed, then we fell asleep with our legs wrapped around each other.

12