Our First Trip to Jamaica with Pics

Story Info
Our First Trip to a Clothing Optional Resort in Jamaica.
3.6k words
4.53
205.6k
72
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our First Trip to Jamaica

If you have read any of our other stories you know that shortly after my wife, Mary, and I were married, in 1996, I started on a program to make her into an exhibitionist. She had a great figure and it excited me greatly when she showed it off.

The first step of this program was going to a clothing optional resort, in Mexico. That trip is chronicled in one of our other stories. As part of that trip, and this process, I took pictures of Mary nude, in skimpy swimwear or lingerie and posted them on the internet. She also took a pole dancing class and danced topless in public. We also had some other adventures that are chronicled in our other stories, but those came much later.

In 2005 we decided that we needed a vacation and after quite a bit of surfing the web we decided to go to Grand Lido Braco, in Jamaica, as the resort we had been to in Mexico had closed.

At the time it was a split resort with 1/2 being clothing optional and the other 1/2 requiring the guests to be covered. This was commonly referred to as the "prude side."

When we booked our trip the nude side rooms were all full up, so we got a beach view ground floor room at the far end of the prude side. As we weren't sure what to expect we booked a fairly short 4 full day stay.

When we got off the plane, we quickly made our way to the resort's airport lounge and were offered drinks. The resort was all inclusive and that included drinks and a rather harrowing bus ride on the resort-owned bus to the resort. The 2 most obvious differences between Jamaica and the US were that they drive on the left side of the road and the bus had a wet bar!

We arrived at the resort, in one piece, barely, and checked in at the front desk. The resort is laid out around a central square that had restaurants, a bar, admin offices, a disco and a non-clothing optional pool. To the right were the 2 story buildings that had beach or courtyard views. At the very end was a beachside bar with a small hot tub, adjacent to the bar. Our room was on the corner of the last building and was only a few steps from the beach or the beach bar.

On the left of the courtyard was a single larger 2 story building that had views facing the ocean or the pool complex. There was also a large hot tub, next to the pool, and another one set back in the trees in a much more secluded setting. The clubhouse had a pool table, bar and small restaurant. This entire area was clothing optional.

Photography was not "allowed" on the CO side, so we had to be somewhat sneaky about taking pics. That was also one of the things that made this trip especially fun...taking pics of Mary wearing little or nothing, especially on the prude side. We were really looking forward to our vacation.

We got to our room and unpacked and had a cool beverage. By then it was dinner time, so Mary got dressed for dinner. For our first dinner on our vacation, we decided to eat at the Italian restaurant, which was located on the square at the center of the resort. After a vigorous selection process, we finally selected Mary's dinner outfit. The outfit we selected, okay, mostly me, was a very short, tight black skirt that was cut dangerously high in the front. It was so short that if Mary sat down, it became immediately obvious that she was going "commando." On top she wore a sheer sleeveless button up top with the top mostly unbuttoned and no bra, so her nipples and nipple jewelry were fairly visible.

Mary got a lot of looks while we were walking to the restaurant and even more during dinner. She even got a few comments. Some of the looks, especially from the women were somewhat hostile, but most of the comments were along the lines of, "wow, love that top" and "I wish I had the nerve to wear that!"

After dinner we walked back to the room on the beach and, at my request, Mary unbuttoned her top all the way leaving her big tits fully exposed. The evening had cooled off and the combination of the cool breeze and the thrill of showing her tits had Mary's pierced nipples as hard as glass. We did meet 2 couples on our trip back to our room, both of whom did double, or triple takes at the sight of Mary's large swaying breasts and pierced nipples, but just said, "hello."

After we got back to the room, we opened the French doors and stripped off our clothes. Mary pushed me down on the bed and immediately started sucking my cock. She sucked and played with me for a while and then we switched positions, and I went down on her smooth pussy bringing her to her first orgasm of the trip. When she recovered her wits, she climbed onto me and impaled herself on my swollen penis and started to fuck me, facing the open doors. She started off slow and gradually picked up the pace until she was moaning loudly that she was going to cum. As she started to buck and moan, a sure sign of the big O, I joined her with my first orgasm of the trip, filling her hot cunt with a huge load of sperm.

I liked having the French doors open when we fucked as anybody could walk by and see us. I would have preferred to leave them open all night but being on the ground floor, that didn't seem like a good idea. Lesson learned.

The next morning, we fucked again and then got up and showered. For the long walk to the nude side pool Mary wore a white halter style dress similar to the one made famous by Marilyn Monroe. We stopped on the way to take some pics in the central courtyard area. One of the things I like about this dress is that when Mary walked her big tits would sway enticingly and sometimes the edges of the top would catch on her nipple furniture, leaving a nipple exposed. The agreement we had on this trip was that if something was exposed Mary was not allowed to cover it up, unless somebody complained.

When we got to the pool, we staked out two lounges in the shady side of the pool and slathered Mary with SPF 30 sunscreen. With her complexion sunscreen is a must and it's really best if she's in the shade, as much as possible.

We lounged around the pool and people watched. Most of the time Mary laid with her legs spread showing off her shaved pussy and pierced clit hood. At lunchtime we went to the conveniently located clubhouse, as we didn't need to get dressed to have lunch there.

We enjoyed the pool and people watched un late afternoon then went back to our room. After a power nap and a shower Mary got dressed for dinner. This evening she selected a short black skirt with a white scoop neck top. I really like this top because it was so low cut that at some point, I knew her nipples were going to be exposed.

After dinner we went to the bar near our room, for a nightcap. As predicted, and planned, Mary's nipples made an appearance while we enjoyed our drinks. Per our agreement she left them exposed as nobody complained. After we finished our drinks, we went back to our room. I opened the door and Mary stripped off the skirt and top, in the open doorway, and we took some pics of her in the courtyard side of the building.

Taking the pics, where somebody could see us, made us both very horny so we retired to the patio, on the beach side of our room. Mary quickly stripped off my clothes and had me sit down on the patio chair. Then she sat down on my lap and impaled herself on my throbbing penis. She fucked me hard and fast and loud, and I was quite sure the people in the bar could see and hear us as we came.

The next morning dawned a bit cloudy with a brisk onshore breeze, but still nice and warm. We decided to take a walk on the prude side beach and take a few pics. For this excursion Mary more a pink Wicked Weasel bikini with a string back. The fabric was semi-sheer, and her pierced nipples were quite visible, and she had a noticeable "camel toe.".

In the pic below there is a guy in an orange shirt, in the background. He followed us around, as we took pics, and finally approached us and asked if he could take a pic of Mary in her bikini. The interesting thing, to me, was that he was totally oblivious to the fact that 1/2 the resort was clothing optional. That claim seemed to be supported by the fact that we never saw him at the pool or hot tub.

After we finished taking pics we went back to our room. For the trip to the pool Mary wore a Sheer blue top and a knee length floral print wrap around cover-up.

As you enter the nude side of the resort there is a sign warning that this is an au natural section and photography is prohibited and to respect the other guest's privacy. Naturally we had to take pics of Mary standing next to the sign. There were often people watching as we took pics, but we were quite careful not to get anybody that might be offended in the backgrounds of our shots.

After lunch we lounged around the pool some more and then went back to our room to get cleaned up. A lot of the other guests were from Europe and ate dinner quite late. We were still on west coast time, so we normally ate a bit earlier. After we had a brief nap and showered Mary wore a fairly conservative floral print dress that was cut well above the knee but did show off her cleavage nicely.

After dinner we went back to our room and Mary changed into her "going to the bar for a night cap" outfit which consisted of a very sheer short sleeved top with a white A-line skirt.

After our nightcap we took a walk on the beach and Mary took her top off. We made it all the way down to the end of the nude side without seeing anybody, so I had her bend over a pile of chaise lounge pads, pulled her skirt up over her waist and slid my cock into her wet pussy. As I pounded her cunt my pelvis was slamming against her ass with every stroke. It was quite dark so I doubt that anybody could see us, but they could certainly hear us, especially when Mary came, twice.

The next morning Mary decided to spice things up by just wearing the floral wrap around cover up, for the walk to the pool, and nothing else. It covered her tits and ass, barely, but left her pussy exposed as we walked to the CO pool area.

We only passed a couple of people on our way to the pool, and they didn't even seem to notice that Mary's shaved cunt was exposed. Go figure.

We had a relaxing time lounging around the pool and a nice lunch at the club house. We went back to our room late in the afternoon for our customary power nap followed by a shower. After our shower Mary got dressed for dinner.

For dinner Mary wore a black halter style dress with a low-cut front and an asymmetrical hemline. The dress showed Mary's tits off quite nicely.

After dinner we decided to visit the hot tub adjacent to the beach side bar, near our room. Mary wore a white Wicked Weasel bikini, and we also took bath robes for when we got out of the hot tub.

When we arrived at the bar there were 3 other couples, sitting at tables. We selected a table and Mary shed her robe and got us drinks. We had 1 drink then retired to the small hot tub.

The hot tub was fairly small. One end was in shadow and not visible from the bar or the beach. The other end was visible from the bar. We took off our robes and got into the hot tub, on the dark end. The water was nice, but we quickly discovered that we should have brought water with us, from the bar. Mary got out and walked to the bar to get us water. And what a sight that was!

Mary's Wicked Weasel was white and sheer but when it got wet it was totally see through and that, combined with the cool air on Mary's wet bikini, had her nipples puckered right up and hard as rocks! Every eye was on her as she made her way back to the hot tub.

Mary got down in the hot tub, sitting on the end that was visible from the bar, facing the bar. She would sit in the water for a few minutes then get up on the edge, in full view of the people in the bar, and give them an eye full of her barely covered bikini clad body.

Mary had just gotten back down in the water when I pulled her over to me and started playing with her tits and kissing her. Our playing around got more urgent and before I knew it Mary was sitting on my lap with my cock buried balls deep in her hot cunt. We fucked slowly, and quietly, mostly, until we both came. Then Mary got up on the edge of the hot tub again, facing the bar. Her freshly fucked pussy was gaping open and slowly leaking the load of semen I had just deposited inside her. I don't know if the people in the bar could see the cum leaking out of her, but I do know they could see she was totally nude and had her legs spread and her freshly fucked pussy on display.

When we made our way back to our room the bar had emptied out leaving only the bartender, an slender young Jamaican man who bid us good night and thanked us for coming.

The next morning arrived sunny and windless, so we decided to take some more bikini pics on the prude side beach. For this trip Mary wore an Orange Wicked Weasel bikini.

After we took the pics, we went back to our room and got our things to go to the pool. Since this was our last full day at the resort Mary decided to wear a very daring cowl neck "dress" made from fishnet. It did VERY little to hide her lush figure and she did receive several comments on it as we walked to the pool.

As was standard procedure, for this trip. If Mary's tits were exposed during our travels, she was not allowed to cover them, unless somebody complained so on much of the trip to the pool Mary looked like this.

When we got to the pool, we staked out our usual spot, on the shady side, and got settled. At lunch time we had our last lunch of the trip at the nude side club house. We were always careful to keep Mary slathered with SPF30 sunscreen but, as you can see from the pcs, some small spots still got a little burned.

12