All Comments on 'Our First Trip to Jamaica with Pics'

by Mark261photo

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

Super Hot Wife, a very very hot Story. The only thing Hotter would be some of the Very Black Jamaicans balls deep in Mary. Thanks, Buster2U

Mike9947Mike99477 months ago

Clever idea but one sided don’t you think? Where are her photos of you?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No photos of you?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lovely lady and great pictures.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She is very very beautiful! I wish i had one of those!! Keep sending more as she is very HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You’re a lucky man!! She’s so sexy!

cheetah2cheetah27 months ago

awesome story and extremely attractive wife !!!!

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Very hot, thanks for this! 5/5

simonjbrightonsimonjbrighton7 months ago

Enjoyable read, and Mary looks lovely and deliciously sexy...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice story. Mary is very hot and looks like a lot of fun!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome story! I especially loved her in the black lingerie with nylons! How do you not walk around with a boner all day?

spgmarinespgmarine7 months ago

Man I would love to suck on those tits and her pussy then fuck her hard.

Your lucky

oldguymemoldguymem7 months ago

Thank you so much for the pictures and story of your delicious wife!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree with Mike 9947,,,what about u? And we need BBC too? Why not have your wife pose with some?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Way out there, thanks for sharing the visuals. One sexy Milf.

Loved the storyline too.

BigringerBigringer7 months ago

She’s a total babe loved your story and pics

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

Hot Hot Hot 100 Big Blazing Stars, mostly for the pics. But the story isn't bad either. You have a very Sexy and Beautiful wife. Thank You for showing us all how Very Blessed you are. Please don't share her with your Black Friends as I did with my beautiful redhead love of my life. That is how I lost my Sweetheart. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

yuck she's nasty

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story and a very sexy fun wife!!! Have you ever thought of sharing her???

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

PUT A BAG OVER HER FACE

PansutoPansuto7 months ago

Sounds like Hedo2 in Jamaica...again very awesome and sexxxy

RocketMan12RocketMan127 months ago

She’s a big girl and probably offer a very smooth and comfy ride. Mary should let hair grow. I love redheads.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful woman, thanks for sharing...

Qwer12Qwer127 months ago

Well done and a very lovely lady. 5 Stars. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh yes, lovely pics! So sexy...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Enjoyable story. Very attractive lady

guzzieathomeguzzieathome7 months ago
Terrific new collectionof pictures.

I was thinking about you and Mary only yesterday and then found your great new story.

Of course you are very happy to fuck her regularly, but have you had any experience of her being approached by other men or couples and for you to have any adventures with them?

Did that all happen a while ago the date on the pictures is 2006?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written and great to have real pics of a real lady. Genuinely sexy and really hot to read.

BuckiowaBuckiowa7 months ago

Mark, my wife and I are so happy to see you and your tributes to Mary here. We loved your web site and photos of Mary (and the few of you) were a part of many sexy evenings for us, with both of us lusting over Mary. Many nights I talked about seeing Mary and Joy together first showing off in public then entwined on the bed, sending Joy into voracious orgasms.

In fact, we shared this post tonight with me spooning with my cock in her as I read. Thank you for your tributes to your beautiful wife.

guzzieathomeguzzieathome7 months ago
Your web site.

How do I find your website please.

jadams5932jadams59327 months ago

Great story, your wife is stunningly gorgeous!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story and a sexy woman. Wish my wife and I could have been there. Would love to fuck your wife while my wife and you watched. Then we could watch you enjoy my wife.

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

A very fuckable woman & I admire her for being an exhibitionist.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great pictures of Mary would love to see more of her

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

While it does take a bold person to engage in the type of photography presented with this story. This lady is simply not an attractive. Moreover, she is in the 3-4 range of 10. I am not at all a fan of razor burn, chaffed skin or groin pimples. However, the simple fact that she did shave what was likely a burnt orange was in her favor. I am not intending to hurt anyone's feelings, not at all. But this is, these images are, what they are / it is -- what it is and whether or not anyone else will openly and honestly comment about them, I do, 100%, totally discourage thids lady to engage in any future endeavors with a camera unless fully 80% clothed.

AnnoyMooseAnnoyMoose7 months ago

Great photos and story. Thanks for sharing Mary with us. Hope to see more of her in the future.

PS - I get really pissed at the anonymous commenters that disparage such a lovely and lovable woman. They are probably 30 something basement dwellers that have never experience a real woman. Such losers.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great Story .. Great Pictures .. and a Beautiful wife!!!!

piedadpiedad7 months ago

Wow!😮 You two are so lucky to have found each other. You seem very sexually compatible and that is rare. Mary is attractive and her openness to baring herself just adds to her allure.

I hope you are always successful in satisfying your passions and desires❣️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story. You have a wonderfully endowed wife, whom you are so willing to show off for us. I absolutely love the pierced nipples and the camel toe shown so brazenly in the bikini shot. Will have to go to your list of stories to see what else is showing. I'm a big fan of beautiful butts, and I think your wife qualifies there. Would love to see her spreading her cheeks. (makes me hard just thinking of that) What a beuty. Thank you foe sharing.

dale at oldvintner@msn.com

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We had been to Braco with our friends for 10 years before they closed. It was always a great experience. No hanky panky amongst the 10 of us. Golf, drinks and sun was what were for. Did see a lot of couples involved in sexual behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, nice photos. My ex and I travelled quite a bit when we were younger and we'd take videos and photos of having sex and/or nude shots in different locations. My favorite pose was in a window or deck with a nice view (other than my boobs/bush) in the background. Wish we had an iPhone back then, I'd love to watch a few now except the VHS video quality is crumpy and most of the photos were either blurry or dark. F..k the negative comments from u short dick guys.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbill7 months ago

Mary photographs nicely. She could keep a guy hard most of the day and all night!

DavidllahDavidllah7 months ago

Such a hot wife! You are one lucky guy!

sexycakerssexycakers7 months ago

Great story and love the photos

jennyphiljennyphil7 months ago

Great story & photos, no mention of BRACO Party Nights? Grand Lido Braco Party Night Photo in our profile, better than Hedonism?

WeitzeWeitze7 months ago

Very fun. Looking forward to future installments. Photos well taken.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She is so damned hot. Love her sheer outfits. The blue see through top and floral wrap is my fave.

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

She sure looks good naked & I love exhibitionists!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice breasts!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That is one unbelievably hot trophy wife!

wifesharingiscaringwifesharingiscaring6 months ago

Fantastic. Love everything about this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very arousing story and I so admire Mary for her lovely body and the bravery to share it in the pictures accompanying the story despite her initial reluctance to reveal herself. Mary, you deserve a great amount of praise for pushing your boundaries and exploring to find new and exciting experiences. Pay no mind to the ignorant bastards who comment and judge your appearance. Likely they are unpleasant looking themselves and certainly are unhappy with their place in life since they feel obliged try to take the time to put down someone who has become comfortable with her own beauty and is able to let others see it without shame. Continue to live fearlessly! Greg from PA 😉

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can't comment or rate this lady in the illustrations, While it takes GUTS to display ones self when you look like she does, she is just OMG, ridiculous. LADY, (FULL BODY MAKE-UP IS seriously NEEDED) and worse, some anon person stated she is a trophy wife. What kind of trophy; Zookeeper of the year's spouse. She has the look / skin color of a dammed orange giraffe. I am glad she shaved that most likely - obvious mess of a flaming - no - "burnt orangs" pussy mound!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You and your other half look a super fuck time. Wish you were there when I was. Would love to play with you with permission of course.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved the short hair!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beautiful wife. Hubby is a lucky man to have such a confident sexy wife not shy to show off her lovely body

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have read several of your stories and they are okay but adding the pictures really brings them to life. I think your wife looks great.

The_WickedsThe_Wickeds5 months ago

Thank you, Mary and Mark, for a very erotic posting. It's not easy to put yourself "out there", and we love the fact that you did. You encouraged us to do the same. Thanks again - M & N

Fireplace10Fireplace105 months ago

We have Been to Jamaica on vacation many times. We don't recognise this resort. Other than the GL logo in one of the pictures. Hope you had a good time.

LeB

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4u5 months ago

Sounds like a good time! One thing I like about resorts like this is that you can wear exotic/ revealing outfits every night to dinner. Something that can’t be done very easily at home.

A

jennyphiljennyphil5 months ago

Sounds like you had a great time! Shame most of these resorts have closed? We had great fun at several of them?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story and amazing tits. Love the way she shows off those two monsters. Would love to titty fuck them and shoot a load in her face.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story would have loved it more if she had some hair on her pussy.

SummerYanSummerYan4 months ago

I love nudism and exhibitionism. Your wife has an amzinf pussy. I love the piercing. My wife and I are member at camping Adam&Eve in Quebec. Its an adults only swinger nudist camping. You can google it. I live showimg her off at the pool and the showers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for sharing. I couldn't remain calm. Hope you will continue to share her with us in the future!

roveroneroveroneabout 2 months ago

Given lovely hair on head pity bald vulva, esp as she's a redhead....

Buster2UBuster2U14 days ago

Mark, I just can't get over how attractive your beautiful wife is. So hot, So very Hot. Mary is the Hottest woman alive. Thank You so much for the pictures and showing us. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Not...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMark261photo@Mark261photo
I have been taking erotic pictures of my wife for over 24 years and have recently started to write stories about our sexual experiences, to go with the pictures. So far, all my stories are based on our actual experiences.