Our First Trip to Jamaica with Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finally went back to our room, we had our normal power nap and shower. Then we started the selection process for what Mary would wear to our final dinner, at the resort.

As a side note, I was somewhat surprised at how conservative the women at the resort dressed for dinner. I know that only half the resort was clothing optional, but Mary was almost always showing the most skin and she had dressed fairly conservative in that she had worn several of the dinner outfits out to dinner, back home.

So, we decided to pull out all the stops for the evening. Starting with the very short black skirt she'd worn to dinner once before she added a black waist cincher, tan stockings and open toed sling back heels. The stocking had a French heel and lines up the back. The skirt was so short that the lace tops of the stockings were exposed. On top Mary wore a black cup less bra that outlined her tits and a black sheer sleeveless button up top. She'd worn this same top, in white, earlier in the week, without the stockings and bra. But I do have to say that the stockings and bra really added to the look. She also left the top unbuttoned all the way to the waist.

Dinner was quite nice, and Mary again got quite a few comments and stares from the other patrons. After dinner we went down to the clubhouse at the end of the nude side for an after-dinner drink.

During our trip, when we patronized the bar near our room, the bar tender had been a young Jamaican man named Cedric. He had a runner's slender build and was about 5'6". We spent a lot of time talking to him as were often at the bar when there weren't a lot of patrons. Cedric had always paid close attention to the sexy outfits that Mary wore at the prude side bar, but he had not yet seen her nude.

When we arrived at the clubhouse, we discovered that Cedric was bartending. His eyes lit up when we walked in, and he complimented Mary on her outfit.

There was nobody else from the resort in the clubhouse, which was busier later in the evening. There was a young Jamaican girl who worked at the resort playing pool, as it was her night off. 2 of the male staff cooks were watching her play. They had convinced her that since this was on the nude side, she needed to be nude, off duty. She was slender with firm B cup tits with very small areolas and very erect nipples and her pussy was trimmed quite short, but not shaved. The male staff were watching her very closely and offering shot advice.

We got our drinks, said hello to everybody and sat down at a table on the outside deck. When we sat down the cooks disappeared back into the kitchen. As we enjoyed the evening, I suggested that Mary should remove her skirt, top and bra, since we were on the nude side of the resort. She grinned and removed them and handed them to me. Then she went into the bar to get fresh drinks. When she walked in, wearing just the waist cincher and heels, Cedric's eyes popped out and his jaw literally dropped open and, for the first time since we'd met him, he was speechless.

When he brought Mary our drinks he said, "you look really great naked." Then he realized what he'd said and blushed. Mary laughed and thanked him for the compliment, and returned to our table. The young lady that was playing pool and the 2 cooks also visited us to say hello.

The response to Mary's current wardrobe had been so well received that she decided to walk back to our room in her current state of undress and since she was wearing stockings and heels, we would walk right through the center of the resort as heels and sandy beaches don't really mix well.

The walk back to the room was uneventful and nobody we passed had the courage to say anything but, "hello."

We checked out the next day and caught the shuttle bus to the airport. It turned out that our flight had been overbooked so we got upgraded to first class for our whole trip back to the west coast. We both agreed that this had been a great trip and that it would certainly not be our last clothing optional vacation.

12