All Comments on 'Our Friend John's Birthday Gift Ch. 02'

by Midniteshade72

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed this story and the ending I suspected but, I think I would have been a little more real if he had gone ballistic on them with a base ball bat for gang raping his wife, or he could have joined in: just saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OOOOOKKKKKK.....

To me, chapter one was good and left a good lead to a second chapter. Chapter 2, well some would drink themselves into that condition under the circumstances. But, if there is going to be a chapter 3. Don't turn hubby into a wimp. Give Jim and his wife credit for the bd gift and leave them all with some respect that was given a well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

1*-nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story until it wasn't

I hate stories that leave you hanging or leave the reader with more questions, and there seem to be a slew of them lately. No ending... it's a 1!

RFM

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was your big "Nothing in the world could've prepared me" moment?

Congratulations. As bad as the first chapter was, this is worse -- far, far worse.

<P>

It is apparent you don't give a fuck about your own story or at least you're not paying attention to it, as this paragraph demonstrates.

<P>

I could see my best friend John banging my wife Caroline in her asshole, and I could see another guy banging her in her pussy. And a third guy was fucking her mouth. Caroline was laying on her side, with John from behind, and some other guy, whom I didn't recognize, banging her in her pussy. The third guy was standing over her at the head of the bed with his cock nestled in her mouth.

<P>

The last two sentences say the same thing as the first two. The only difference is Caroline's position and that John is in her ass.

Midniteshade72Midniteshade72over 6 years agoAuthor

Hey, I want to thank you all for taking time out of your day to read this story! I appreciate all of your comments, both good & bad. I'm working on another story which I plan to have finished within the next few days. It'll be in the 'Mature' Catagory. Again, I thank all of you.

The one thing I want you all to keep in mind, all of us writers are learners. We write for ourselves. Of course we want to make you, the reader, 'happy' ...but at the end of the day, we are actually writing for ourselves.

Many of you who criticize... Well... Fuck you.

For those of you that praise my work... I thank and salute you!

And for those of you who are constantly writing, just like I am... I also thank you for your brilliant work!

And one last thing.... If you've actually taken time out of your day to read my story and only criticize...yet you have not yet submitted a story of your own... That speaks for itself. Step up to the Writers Plate and write a goddamn story....or shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Author......

So what you are saying is unless a commenter has written a story they should go fuck themselves because they don't like your Shakespeare epic.I think your a moron.As evidenced by your rant.I think you should..........go fuck yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You fucking prick, Midniteshade72

I didn't have to read it to know what a fucking asshole you are. Just skimming it showed that. It's pricks like you that is ruining this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And he woke up and it was all a dream!

WTF? Is this Dallas? Or is this junior school all over again.

You pulled out of the horrifically vile nosedive this was headed into but you did it in the silliest and most amateurish way possible. Seriously, I can remember being told not to write this type of ending when I was barely ten years old!

I'll give you the same advice. Don't do it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Only Writers Can Criticize?

Since when?

Some of the most famous critics never worked in the field they criticized. I don't think that Siskel and Ebert ever made a movie. Clive Barnes never wrote a play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What stupid wimp nonsense story. 1* for this crap

Complete trash, nonsense, lacks of creativity, poor written, low context, shallow and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

this story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time.

1* for this lame

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow....crap at its finest....no wonder such poor score. 1* for this ugly story.

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid and pathetic like this ugly story.

In fact it seems the writer enjoys more the big cocks and loads of cum rather than his STD cunt wife.....so it seems the writer has some gay tendencies and/or is a repressed gay pretending be a wimp husband.

@ writer: please do yourself a favor, assume your inner gay or man-up and write something to be proud of.

1* for this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To much focus on beer, cigarettes, and repetitive conversation in

part 1. In part 2 why not make it real?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous