Our Friends and Siblings

Story Info
A sister's love for her brother and the friends she needs.
6.9k words
4.38
27.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ralex
ralex
154 Followers

As always, this is a work of fiction and I in no way condone incest in real life. All characters are consenting adults. I have to thank Steven Brooks for helping me review and edit this story, could not have done it without you!

I must make this clear: I don't generally like to describe characters physically; instead, I prefer to let my readers decide for themselves what they look like, let them use their imagination. This story was meant to have a slower build-up with more focus on the characters and their relationships. I also need to remind you guys that English is my second language, plus, I have dyslexia, so there might be a few issues with the writing itself. I know it's not great, but I just hope some of you will enjoy it enough. All criticisms are welcomed and considered for future works!

Our friends and siblings.

It was late in the evening as I finished my last assignments with one eye on the clock waiting for my shift to end. My friends and I were able to spend this time mostly talking about nothing, gossiping and discussing the work for tomorrow. It was all rather monotonous, but we had established a rhythm that made it slightly bearable. Jenny and Brian were discussing the latest episode of their favorite show, one which I had no interest in but had no choice but to hear about.

Some might have confused us for fully dedicated professionals in a well-paid company, but no, we were students working for the university administration, part of our required practices to finish the degree. It was easy, and we didn't have a lot of responsibilities, but boring nonetheless. There were times it could be stressful sure, but the tedium was what killed us, and we desperately searched for anything we could do just to get our minds off it.

"Hey Logan," said Jenny, "Brian and I are going out for drinks later, wanna come?"

"No thanks," I responded, "Think I'll pass."

"Not surprising," said Brian sardonically.

I'll admit, I hadn't made it easy for others to like me. I wasn't the most sociable person in the world and making friends just sort of happened around me. It wasn't that I hated people, well, partially it was, but mostly I just liked being left by myself or with my brother Henry. And it was he who texted me right as the shift was ending.

"Hey, just wanted to let you know I'm done with class so I'll be going home now,"

"That's great," I told him, "Why don't you come over here and wait for me?"

"You sure? Don't want to bother your friends,"

"Don't be stupid, you should come by."

It was rare that my brother and I would go home together, our schedules too hectic and confusing to ever coincide. He was just in his first year of college and I was in my second to last semester. We lived together not too far from Uni and the time we shared was the best part of every day.

Turning off the computers and getting everything in order for tomorrow I could tell Jenny was saying something to Brian, nudging and speaking to him under her breath in exasperation. Brian approached me afterward and did his best to remain glued to me.

"Hard day huh?" he asked shyly.

"Meh, same as always," I answered.

He laughed as if I had made some kind of joke without me knowing it. We left the offices and approached the door where I could see Henry sitting in the reception area waiting for me.

"Hello there, finally got to see you at school," I said to him.

"Blame your schedule," he told me.

"Blame the school," I retorted.

Hugging him and kissing his cheek I heard my friends talk behind me.

"So, you're Henry then?" asked Jenny.

"Weird, for some reason I didn't expect you to be so tall" followed Brian.

Henry just shrugged and laughed it off while introducing himself to my friends. Brian was now behind me with Jenny, me and Henry walking side by side as we exited the campus.

"How are you feeling?" he asked me.

"Pretty tired," I answered, "between morning classes and work, need vacations."

"We just came back from summer break,"

"And I'm already waiting for the end of the semester."

Getting to the car we said goodbye to everyone, I drove as Henry talked to me about his classes, his assignments, and his new friends. College was difficult to get accustomed to and Henry was a lot more introverted than me. He was brilliant and handsome, but he never seemed to know it or believe in himself.

Arriving home, I removed my bra immediately and threw it on the floor.

"Let me take care of that," said Henry.

"Oh, sorry, I wasn't doing it for you to take it."

"It's fine don't worry, besides, I thought you did it for me," he said teasingly.

After a long and exhausting day, I wondered if I was in the mood for it. I wasn't particularly horny tonight, but I wanted to make Henry feel good as that tended to help me relax as well, it had a sort of therapeutic effect on me. After balancing my tiredness and horniness together, I decided that I didn't have the energy to go all the way but that I was up for something fun.

I sat on the couch and got my phone out to check my messages, decided that I could respond to them tomorrow then turned it off and called Henry over, asking him to sit next to me.

"What's up?" he asked me.

"Nothing, just want you to sit next to me."

Looking at me as if he suspected something, he acquiesced and took his place next to me. He was surprised for a second as I kissed him on the lips. He responded by kissing me as well, I could tell he was a bit tired, so I took it slow. I moved my hands over to his zipper and began to remove his pants.

"Aren't you exhausted?" he asked me.

"A bit yes, but it's ok," I answered.

I rubbed my hand over his boxers, feeling his bulge slowly rising to the occasion. I continued to kiss him as I massaged it, slowly slipping my finger over the band of his underwear and then lowering it. Releasing his penis, I took hold of it and began to stroke it.

"How does it feel?" I asked him.

"So good," it took him a second to say.

"You like it when your big sis touches you like this?"

Nodding at me, we continued to kiss as I felt his cock getting harder and harder in my hand encouraging me to work faster, while I occasionally cupped and massaged his balls as well. My brother looked at me straight in the eyes. Seeing the lust in him, and hearing his breathing made all the stress of the day disappear.

I wanted to see his face as he came, even if he looked as ridiculous as anyone else did while coming, It was so satisfying to see him like that, especially knowing that I was the one who did it, his big sis. After a few more minutes I could tell that he was close, I knew every detail of his orgasms just as he knew every detail of mine.

Moving to get a Kleenex, I wrapped his penis with it and he knew he could finish freely. He released completely as we kissed again, I felt him reel and convulse on the couch I removed the Kleenex and threw it into the trash bag before I used a few more to clean him completely, I liked the taste of his cum usually but tonight I just wasn't in the mood, so I was content with my labor of love.

"That was amazing," he told me.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said.

"Want me to do you as well?" he asked as he put his hand on my thigh.

"No thanks, I'm fine," I said removing it.

"Oh, ok. But if you ever need me to, just ask."

He was far less accustomed to being proactive about this, being too shy to just initiate or ask but that was fine by me, I liked him how he was. With that, we left the couch and went to the bedroom where we could lie down together and sleep, cuddling and holding each other till the morning came.

--------------------------------------------------------

"You know, I haven't seen you smile so much before," said Jenny.

"Oh, really?" I answered her.

"Yeah, it's sweet, I don't know why, but it was nice seeing you two together."

I kept thinking about the proper thing to answer and as conversations weren't my forte, so I remained silent for a few more seconds staring at the screen.

"You two must be very close huh?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I said to her, "We've always been close I guess. We couldn't rely on our parents growing up so we always relied on each other instead."

"That's soooo cute," she said to me "I mean you and your brother, not your shitty childhood."

"Kinda weird to me, honestly," I heard Brian say.

I wondered; did we do anything inappropriate in front of them? Were we too obvious?

"Sorry, it's just that my sister and I never got along so it's kinda weird to me seeing two siblings being so..."

"You dummy," interrupted Jenny almost throwing a stapler at his head "Just because you got a shitty family doesn't mean you have to..."

"Hey, I was just kidding, like you said, it's adorable." said Brian now smiling at me too, "Also, I don't have a shitty family, I'll let you know I had a pretty good upbringing."

He wasn't kidding, they said his parents were supposed to be rich but I was pretty sure they weren't billionaires or anything like that. I always got more of an upper-middle-class vibe personally. Besides, if they were so rich, why not send him to a fancier school?

Finally, I was on my break, and I got my usual coffee and muffin to accompany my salad to eat outside in the garden. I was alone as no one else had their break at that same time, and that was fine with me, I needed some time for myself. I liked being able to enjoy the sun, feel the fresh air and walk over the grass far away from computers and Uni documents.

"Hey there, can I join you?"

In front of me stood Brian who surprised me with his visit.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, "I thought your break wasn't until later,"

"Don't worry," he laughed, "You can take your break pretty much at any time you want, as long you get the day's work done in the end they don't care."

He was always like that, carefree and a bit reckless. It used to infuriate me more but now I'm just waiting for him to get in trouble and learn his lesson, even if it seemed like that was never going to happen.

He tried to get a conversation out of me, mostly I just spent the time giving him short answers and looking at my salad in silence, I sucked at this, and he could tell. Not sure why he kept insisting on asking me out when I probably would just bore him.

"Hey, Logan?" he said.

"Yes?"

"I really like you."

I hoped this moment wouldn't come, hearing him talk about his feelings for me, trying and failing to make a romantic speech that wasn't going to woo anyone. It was getting uncomfortable for me and he was embarrassing himself.

"Well? What do you have to say?" he suddenly asked me.

"Oh Brian... listen, you're a sweet guy, really sweet..."

And with that, I gave my own speech about what an amazing guy he was and how he would find someone to make him happy, but I just wanted to stay friends with him, the whole thing. It was awful to see the expression on his face, but I was happy that we could finally move on from there. He apologized and left, obviously trying to contain his tears, I was now alone thinking about whether we would stay friends or try our best to avoid each other.

The next few days were awkward. We kept our distance and didn't talk. Jenny knew of course, and she just tried her best to move on like us. Brian was not the kind of guy to dwell on the present, however, and after a few more days he found a new girl to date. Good for him, I thought, I hoped it worked out for them, even if that relationship was probably going to end soon like all his other ones. I wondered though, why Jenny didn't just ask him out like she always wanted.

It was a slow day with little work, Jenny and Brian had left for lunch and I was bored out of my mind. Knowing exactly what would help me now I texted Henry to see what he was up to.

"Hey sexy," I texted him.

"Are you crazy?" he responded, "You can't text that to your own brother, what if someone sees it?"

"Oh don't be such a crybaby, just erase the message like you always do,"

"By now our chats are always empty because I have to keep clearing them,"

"Are you at the house?" I asked him.

"Yes, just finished with my homework so I have the rest of the day. How's yours going?"

"Boring honestly, not a lot to do here, other than stare at the computer screen and organize documents, already checked Facebook and Twitter a thousand times and I'm running out of options."

"Sounds like hell, I feel so sorry for you."

"I'm sure you are," I retorted.

"Are you alone?" he asked.

"Why yes, I am in fact, why do you ask?"

"Well, if you really are that bored, I know something I can do for you..."

"Oh really? And what is that?"

After a few seconds without a response I received a new text, it was an image taken by my brother showing his pants, unzipped and unbuckled showing a little bit of his underwear.

"Oh you absolute perv, what are you thinking sending that to your sister, that's just sick."

"Alright, I guess I should just do my pants and jerk off on my own,"

"Don't you dare," I texted him, "I want to see more,"

"More what?" he responded.

And shortly after, a new photo was sent, his pants lowered and his finger on the band of his underwear.

"You are such a little tease you know that?" I said to him.

"Don't think I am,"

He would send me another picture of him, lowering his boxers slightly and showing a tiny bit of his cock to me.

"You absolute bastard," I told him.

"I think I'll go to bed now; I need a nap."

"If you dare leave me hanging, I swear..."

It was a torturous few seconds before I got the third photo, this time showing his beautiful cock, half erect, as I imagined it growing inside my mouth and salivating over it.

"You're turning me on right now, so fucking badly," I wrote to him as I felt my underwear getting wetter.

He sent me a video now, pleasuring himself while breathing heavily just as I loved to hear and feel on me. His hand moved in a mesmerizing rhythm, his fingers wrapped around the organ I had sucked and felt inside me so many times. By this time, I was rubbing my crotch over my pants and would put the phone down on the desk so I could use the other one to cup my breast.

I enjoyed every video he sent me, showing himself getting closer and closer, but just as I felt close myself, he sent me a text message.

"You know, I think I'm going to need some help here. I need some inspiration if you want me to finish for you,"

"You little shit," I responded, "You know I can get into a lot of trouble for doing that at work right?"

"Logan, if people found out who you were sending these photos to, we would both get into a lot more trouble than we can imagine."

Making sure that there wasn't anyone around again, certain that I was alone, I raised my top and popped my boobs out of my bra, I grabbed one of them and pinched a nipple shooting a bolt of pleasure through my body. I took a photo of myself and sent it to him hoping that I would get to see more of what I craved.

After a few seconds of him no doubt enjoying the picture he responded:

"Logan, have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"Thank you," I said too aroused to think of anything else to say.

"Please Logan, please, let me see how wet you are,"

My worry about getting into trouble was overpowered by my horniness and desire to make him cum. Throwing caution to the wind I undid my pants, lowering them as well as my panties around my feet, I opened my legs and stuck a finger inside it as I recorded a video of myself masturbating which I sent to him.

A minute later I received a new video, Henry finally cumming in his hand, his beautiful cum shooting all around himself as his breathing became ragged. That was enough to make me finish as well, the orgasm shattering me and leaving me a happy quivering mess. It took me a few seconds to gather myself, fixing my clothes and making myself seem normal.

"That was fun," I said to him, "I can't wait to be with you tonight."

"Neither can I, thank you."

I went to the bathroom to clean myself feeling happier and more relaxed than before, we had sexted many times before, but this was going to be a memorable one by far. Returning to my desk I saw Brian and Jenny now sitting down in their places surprising me.

"Hey, when did you guys arrive?" I asked them.

"Just now," said Brian smiling.

Jenny kept her eyes on the screen, red in the face with a smile trying to break out. Brian seemed weird, not looking at anything, just focusing on his work.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"So? Who is it?" asked Jenny.

"What?" I said back.

"The person you were sending those dirty pictures to,"

"Oh shit," I said embarrassed, "you saw that?"

"Don't worry, we didn't perv on you, just saw a little bit and walked out to give you time to finish. At first, I just thought you were doing it because you were horny but then I realized you were taking pictures and sending them to someone."

I was veering between complete embarrassment and panic, fearing she would suspect something about me and my brother. It was stupid of course, there was no way she'd know it was him.

"So?" she asked again, "Who did you send them to? You have a boyfriend?"

"It's personal, sorry"

"Oh come on, I'm your friend, you can tell me,"

"I'm not telling you, just let it go, ok?"

She crossed her arms and pouted like a little girl, after a few minutes she responded.

"If I was in your situation I would tell you,"

If she knew the truth, she'd know she wouldn't.

"Well, I won't so just drop it," I said back to her.

Sitting in silence with a look of disappointment she went back to work but after a few minutes, talked again.

"Alright then, you don't have to tell me,"

"Thank you," I followed.

"But I will find out,"

Now that things had become uncomfortable with Jenny, I couldn't get the fact they'd seen me in such an intimate moment out of my head, especially while doing something so taboo. Jenny and Brian would get together and find ways to amuse themselves around me. Joking and teasing

"Hey Logan," said Brian, "I have to go to the bathroom, I better not come back to your pants being around your ankles this time,"

I was mortified every time they would mention it and I couldn't even try to laugh it off like them, so I said nothing, preferring to ignore it.

"Come on Logan," said Brian, "we're just messing with you. Honestly, it took us by surprise, you're always so quiet and reserved we didn't expect you to do something like that."

"Guess there's another side to you we haven't seen huh?" followed Jenny, "I'm glad really, happy to see you having so much fun with someone, even if you won't tell us who it is,"

"And I never will," I said as I stood up gathering my stuff from the desk, "I'm done for the day, see you guys tomorrow."

"Oh, come on Logan," said Brian, "don't be like that, no harm in telling us about him, or her, or they, whomever, we're your friends!"

"See you guys on Monday!" I shouted as I left the office.

Opening the door to the apartment I called for my brother to see if he was home too.

"I'm in the shower," I heard him yell from the bathroom.

Sitting on the couch I thought about Jenny, Brian, school and work. About how badly I missed the summer break with my brother, taking a few days off from my job, and just being with him. I wanted time for us without having to worry about everyone else. I was getting stressed again, I was thinking too much and I needed to decompress. I also realized that I needed a shower, but I'd have to wait for Henry. That's when I got a better idea.

Entering the bathroom, I opened the door and called for Henry.

"Hey, how was your day?" I asked him.

ralex
ralex
154 Followers
12