All Comments on 'Our Friends and Siblings'

by ralex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love in two pages

Five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, this story came from no where and went to no where.......... seriously.....?????

Didn't even know the main character gender until you mentioned they took their bra off. This was a "no story with no direction"

rorr82rorr82about 2 years ago

I thought when.u mentioned a slow story there would be more context? Maybe more story about how n why the brother n sister got together to begin with but u jumped to sex pretty quickly. More description physically would def help the story's sexiness. Not bad for only 2 pages but not more fhen a 3 star story.

FrodovFrodovabout 2 years ago

I liked the story, really, I did… but

It seemed as if there were holes in the story’s progression. It was almost as if you’re watching a television program and leave the room during a commercial but when you come back you’ve missed important part or parts of the program. I feel as though important parts of this story got forgotten or edited out. Like, how and when the siblings start dating the sister’s coworkers?

Maybe it’s just me <shrug> I still liked the story.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

While your story is very much on a cerebral level, and I personally find that very unique and very interesting. The story flows IF you pay attention to what’s going on in Logan’s head. Unfortunately, this crowd is not used to that sort of a mind story. So after reading the comments here I went back and read the story NOT thinking that the real story was going on in Logan’s head. And what the comments say are correct. There is no background as to. how they got to where they are, it jumps around a lot without warning and there is no real explanation about Brian and Logan & Jenny and Henry ending up as partners even if only briefly. Okay, now I understand none of that is there because you didn’t think it was important for thestory you really wanted to tell, am I correct?? Or have I gone so far out in left field I have totally left the ballpark?

This is just so very different from almost every other incest story I have read in Literotica , and I know I have read well over a thousand of them. I am really perplexed as to what to tell you. I loved it and gave you five stars. But I don’t know if it fits here. if you want it to work here in the incest section it needs to be about 3 times longer with background on their sibling relationships. A d I know it’s not something you do a lot but you need to describe your characters more, so that everyone knows Logan is a woman.before her bra hits the floor. You do not need to do all that about her luscious tear dropped breasts stood out on her soft feminine chest like like savory pieces of fruit, begging to be licked and sucked. And you don’t need all the cup size stuff. I think that’s getting old. I went out with smaller breasted women, everything was in proportion and they were fine.

I am sticking with 5 stars and I enjoyed it being so unique. But I doubt you get big scores only entertaining this Old Guy.

Al

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userralex@ralex
Male, 23 from Mexico New writer, looking to be part of the community