Our Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Click, click, click

"No pict..." your complaint cut off by a resonating "Sshh!" and a shooting pain in your left nipple as it is flicked, hard enough to make you draw a breath to control the scream you wanted to let loose.

Quivering, you stand as still as you can, inflicting pain was not part of the agreement but you are so caught up in the game that you immediately descend in to a subservient role. Fear has you trapped inside your own body, not willing to risk further punishment by moving or objecting, why hadn't the two of you discussed this? "We could have had a safe word, we need a safe word next time." The conflict inside your mind, being too fearful of the pain to complain about the pain, not willing to risk another strike to your nipple or whatever else he might do.

The conflict replaced by confusion, "What is he doing, is he...is he...he is, he's pulling my panties back up." It makes no sense, why would he pull your panties back up, you feel the lace resting tight against your pussy, his fingers on your hips withdrawn quickly causing the elastic to snap against your soft skin. Unceremoniously the hem of your skirt tugged down over your hips and down your thighs, his hands circling you and straightening the fabric finishing with a smack on your now covered bottom. It felt like an hour or more to get you undressed but within a minute here you are half dressed again.

"Stay!" The instruction repeated at your ear, the gruff voice nothing like your lover's, you reconcile it by assuming he is getting carried away with the role playing. You can feel him behind you again, tugging at the torn tatters of your bra, you wonder how he will put that back on you given it felt like he tore through it earlier, the answer comes as you hear more tearing of fabric and feel the two halves of the destroyed bra flutter to your feet. The bizarre situation continues as your blouse is untangled from your wrists and draped back over your shoulders.

Your mind is reeling, trying to make sense of why he would be doing up the buttons on your shirt, you raise a hand to put it on his and before you can touch him a searing pain runs through your left nipple, the chain tugging your right nipple with the movement "Ouch, you bast...Ouch don't d..."each of your utterances resulting in a flick to your nipple "Sshh." blows across your ear and brings you to a stop.

A hand on each upper arm moves down to your wrists holding them at your sides "Stay." the tension leaving your arms tells him silently that you will comply. He resumes doing up the buttons, his hips moving forward, you know he is enjoying his new role as he is harder against your bottom than you have felt for a while and he seems to have grown an inch or two as his manhood is pressing against the soft pillow of your rear. With a tug of the chain joining your nipples to each other they are covered by your blouse and the final button secured.

An arm wraps around your waist pulling you back against him, crushing his hardness against you hard enough you can feel it throb with his pulse, a groan from deep inside escapes your throat as your desire to be taken is overwhelming. His free hand snakes down your thigh pushing between your legs and cups your pussy and the sodden panties covering them, the pressure on the toy still inside you makes you emit that same groan of need. The pressure on your crotch increases as he pulls tight between your legs, forcing you to your tiptoes, "This..." he jerks his hand thrusting the dildo deeper "Stays..." jerking his hand again "I will be checking." and with a final upward thrust lifting you off you feet for a millisecond he releases you from the grasp of both arms allowing you to flop forward to relieve the pain he had inflicted.

As you recover and stand back up the only sound heard is the click of the door behind you.

Pulling off the blindfold "What the...?" you say out loud to the empty room, "Why would you do that? That wasn't the game!" looking around the room you see your phone is standing on the worktop the screen illuminated, reaching over and picking up the phone with one hand your other immediately goes to your breast as the motion rubs the fabric of your blouse across your engorged nipples, more sensitive than ever and still trapped by the clamps and chain. The frustration with your lover is beginning to boil, "Why would he leave me like this, hot and horny, that bastard." looking at the screen you see two notifications, a voicemail from him and a text from an unknown number, curious as to why he would have left a voicemail you unlock the phone and put it on speaker wondering if this will explain why he changed the game

"Hi honey, I'm really sorry about this but I've had to go to the Norwich branch, Bill the manager there just left, no notice and they need someone onsite as soon as poss. I know we had plans and we can still do it when I get back in a few days, a week at most. I am sorry, I will call you when I get there and am checked in the hotel. I love you."

Your frustration turning to anger, "You arsehole, why would you rush off like that?" The whole situation seems unreal, why would he start the game and then leave like that and how did he leave a voicemail, he only just left the room, looking at the phone you see the voicemail was received 4 hours ago "Why didn't I see that earlier? How did my phone get on the kitchen worktop? This is all too weird but at least I know now I can get these bloody clamps off my tits if you're not coming back tonight."

With one hand popping the buttons on your blouse and reaching in to release the clamps the other hand navigates the phone menus to the messages screen, two new messages from an unknown number "Probably spam." your thoughts as you select it ready to delete and then your entire body freezes. The picture grabs your attention first, it is just how your mind imagined earlier, panties at your feet, hands tied, breasts thrust up and out and eyes covered by the blindfold which is now sitting on the side two feet away. The pink protrusion visible between your pussy lips, your muscles tense in reflex and confirm what you are looking at on screen is still embedded in you.

"Steve is going to regret rushing off like that, but don't worry, the game goes on." The hand at your breast drops away as you read on "Don't forget what stays in place until I say you can remove them." The blood drains from your face as fear fills your mind, the first tear formed in the corner of your eye forgotten as the toy inside you suddenly starts to vibrate...


12