Our Game Pt. 01

Story Info
She surprises her husband with a special night out.
1.8k words
3.48
14.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geedunk
Geedunk
19 Followers

My husband and I have been together for almost 4 decades. We love each other very much and have always had a great sex life.... but, in all honesty, in the past couple of years, things have been a bit out of sync. It's frustrating for both of us, but most especially for my husband. I'm shy when it comes to sex and struggle with self-esteem when it comes to my rounded body.

Safe to say, he's at the other end of the spectrum. Finding a middle ground has been our goal, but hard to achieve. With this in mind, and mad at myself for being so nervous with the need to be more adventurous, I decided to jump squarely out of my box and surprise my hubs with a date night right up his alley.

My plan was all mapped out; I booked a room at a very nice hotel in downtown Fort Worth. One we'd been to years before when he surprised me for a date night, and we had one Hell of a night. Leaving the house pretty early and giving him only vague responses as to what I had going on for the day, I slipped into my already packed car, excited to see where this might go.

I kept myself busy with errands all day until time for check-in. My bag was full of our toys and lube.... lots of lube. He had no idea what I was up to. Once I had it all set up, I started getting ready for the evening. Long shower (made use of the showerhead and relaxed with a nice little orgasm), sexy "slutty" makeup just for him, a short skirt, and no panties. Next up, liquid courage.

I made my way to the hotel bar downstairs. Not many people, but there were a few singles at the bar. I got some champagne and joined in the banter with the bartender and bar mates. The next step was to snap a pic of my drink with a very strategically placed napkin bearing the hotel's name and text it to him with very simple instructions.

"Cum find me. We will not be going home tonight, so pack a bag. Cock ring optional."

Within seconds the return text hit my phone. I'm not quite sure he believed what was happening, but after a few short texts trying to figure out what I was up to (I gave no further comments), he replied, "On it!"

Hotel bars can be quite interesting. Mostly out-of-towners, usually, at least one or two looking for a good time in a strange city. I didn't recognize anyone so I felt safe getting cosy with my good-looking neighbor on the barstool next to me. A tall and well-built black gentleman with a nice smile. My short skirt kept riding up to the top of my thighs, and me being me, I kept tugging it back down. He noticed immediately, and after the 10th tug, he grinned, "Don't bother on my account. I'm a leg man and very much enjoy the view."

I laughed, "You might get more than you bargained for the way this damn thing creeps up!"

He grinned even bigger, "Again... let it alone. I'm more than okay with that."

Surprised and a tiny bit nervous, I thought what the hell, this is exactly what I'm here for.

I took an even bigger step and told him a bit about us and my idea for the evening. He never blinked and listened intently to my plan. Leaning much closer to me, he asked me, "So, if I'm understanding you correctly, you're looking to surprise your man and spice things up a bit. Sounds like a lot of spice from what you normally do, right?"

"Right", I replied, a bit ruefully.

"I can help you out if you're interested. I am seriously attracted to you and I'm pretty turned on by your story."

I wasn't sure what to think. He just sat there smiling at me while I tried to process what was happening. To drive home the point, he slowly put his hand on my leg, mid-thigh, and started a lazy caress, back and forth. I twitched and immediately felt my pussy spasm, which also surprised me. I always thought I'd shy away from a stranger's touch, but the goosebumps rising all over my body strongly disagreed.

"Alright, if you'll let me take it slow so I'm comfortable and then see how my husband reacts when he gets here, then let's try it."

"I suspect he'll take it just fine, based on what you told me, and if it makes you feel better then let's have the ever-famous safe word."

"Okay, I feel good with that. What should we pick?"

"Huge Cock", was his immediate reply.

I laughed and choked on a mouthful of champagne. "That's more like a safe phrase," but agreed.

We moved over to a table in the corner away from the bar bunch. He scooted his chair around so that we both faced the rest of the room, the tablecloth blocking everything from curious eyes. Nobody paid any attention to us, probably thinking we were on a date. His leg pressed right up against mine, his hand landing right back on my thigh but this time sliding up further, taking the short black skirt with it. My clit pulsed and began to ache as I could feel the actual excitement start to flow through me.

I wondered what my husband would think when he got there and how to even begin playing this out. Distracting me from my obvious nerves, my new friend began chatting about his hometown and asking me about Fort Worth.

That did help, but his wandering hand never stopped. One pass brought his wandering fingers right against my bare pussy lips. He stopped mid-sentence and looked me right in the eyes as he pushed further, distracted by the no-panties vibe I was rocking. He slowly leaned towards me and softly kissed my lips. It was so good, that I closed my eyes and leaned into him, opening my mouth for his tongue. The man could kiss. His tongue explored my entire mouth, sucking and licking my tongue. I was out of breath when he leaned back, his fingers still softly sliding in and out, up and down my slippery pussy lips. I was trembling and felt electrified, with no nerves in sight.

"So uh, what's going on here?"

Shocked into awareness, I looked up into my husband's face. He wasn't smiling, but he did have that look in his eyes. The one that says "I like what I see. Don't stop."

I quickly introduced them, and he pulled a chair around to my other side, also pressing up against my now spread thighs. His hand went straight up and found other fingers already playing. He didn't seem surprised, nor did he move his hand. He joined in, their fingers sliding around each other as together they rubbed my pussy, stroking and pinching my clit.

I slid down in the chair, so fucking turned on I couldn't join the strangely funny conversation the two were sharing. It was as if two business partners were simply chatting and laughing with no one the wiser that both their hands were all up my skirt and about to make me orgasm in front of the whole room.

My husband knows me so well, that he could tell I was seconds away. He leaned close and whispered, "Let's knock this one out so you can relax and have fun the rest of the night." Driving his tongue straight into my mouth, he pulled his hand away and let our table mate take over.

Strong fingers circled my clit fast and faster, stopping to pinch it firmly every few seconds and driving me wild. All I could think about was his tongue doing the same thing and that drove me closer to the edge. I was low enough in the chair that my ass was right at the edge of the seat, leaving me wide open. My legs were up and over each of theirs, the cool air making me shiver. His long black fingers slid down and straight into my soaked pussy. I gasped into my husband's mouth. His fingers slid down and took up the clit play, while the other guy began pumping thick fingers in and out faster and faster. I could feel juices sliding out of me and onto their hands, pooling down on the carpet below us.

I was so caught up, I never even thought to see if anyone was watching. Sliding his mouth down to my neck, my husband began sucking and licking right behind my ear, one of my most sensitive spots. His fingers moved so fast on my clit; I could feel an actual scream rising. I am not a quiet girl when I fuck. It was all I could do to lock my lips shut. Our friend stuck a third finger in my drenched pussy, fucking hard and fast. Turning his hand slightly, his fingers found my sweet spot. My jerking body told him he hit gold, so he stopped there and rubbed back and forth on the sensitive skin.

The two hands working me into a frenzy, I started to buck and shove against his hand. The orgasm hit me like a freight train, my legs stiffened and then trembled. It went on and on, my clit so swollen that it triggered a second orgasm before the first even slowed down.

Coming down from high several seconds later, I realized I was completely leaning into my husband with my head on his shoulder. The two men were quietly chatting as if nothing had happened. I looked around and the few people in the bar were all loud and laughing, nobody looking our way. Well... except for one creepy old dude in the far corner. He tipped his glass to me as our eyes met.

They exchanged phone numbers as my husband told him that he was going to take me out to dinner for a few hours, but he'd like to text him later to join us. He agreed and looked excited at the prospect.

My husband asked him, "So, how experimental are you? Girls only, or does a full threesome sound good?"

He replied, "I'm all in... literally. And I want to taste that pussy this time."

A few hours later, after a decadent meal and several glasses of wine, we walked hand in hand back to the hotel. Still talking about what happened in the bar, we were both horny as Hell and excited at this new development. Especially the change in my comfort level.

As we went up in the elevator, he pushed me against the wall and stuck his fingers up and straight into my still wet pussy.

"I want to fuck you on the balcony, hard and fast. Then we are going to call our buddy to meet us at Scatt Lounge. This time, I want to lick his cum right out of you, while he's fucking me with that black cock", and handed me the phone.

"Only if we take turns"

Geedunk
Geedunk
19 Followers