Our Garden

Story Info
Dream state - In our Garden.
2.4k words
3.44
1.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In sleep, the dreams come. A garden appears...our garden. One we've created in our minds, just for us. Yellow roses are everywhere. There is a lake, and the sound of trickling water can be heard as a small stream of water constantly runs into the lake.

This is our garden. Where we meet when we close our eyes. As we drift off to sleep, we are transported here.

Tonight is the right night. I close my eyes and I'm immediately in our garden. Full of yellow roses. I can smell them as I inhale. I can feel them as my hand reaches out and grazes over them. I can hear the water of the stream trickling into the lake.

I walk along the path, searching for you...and then,

I see you.

You are here. Right there before me.

You always wait for me in the same area, always somewhere near the lake. It's not hard to see you standing there; you are wearing a blank dress. As I walk closer, I can see your long, dark hair; the sun shining on you, radiating a glow about you. You are looking down at the water, watching the fish swim around. You seem happy and at complete ease; enjoying the beauty and sereneness of the place while you await my arrival.

You look up at the sound of my approach. A huge smile crosses your face, as you see me walking towards you. My own face lights up at this and my heart skips a few beats. I am so happy that you are here, happy that we are able to meet here in our garden.

It seems to take an eternity to walk the path to where he is. Finally, I am near you and say, "Hello Daddy."

I almost melt on the spot. You reach our your hand to me. Magic seems to course through my body as my hand touches yours. I pull you close to me, hugging you tightly.

"Don't ever let go." You tell me in a whispering voice.

I take your face in my hands and say, "I will be here for you forever, my love."

We wrap our arms around one another, staying that way for a very long time.

I pull away then saying, "Come. I've something to show you."

Your hand in mine, you walk with me along the path. You let me lead you to where I want us to be.

"Close your eyes." I tell you.

You do as I ask and I lead you a bit further down the path. I stop and say, "Here. Open them now."

You open your eyes and see that I has brought us to a clearing in the garden. On the ground is a blanket spread out. I pull you onto it and gently lay you down. We lay side by side, our eyes locking on one another. I lean in and kiss you lightly. You kiss back with a little more force, and soon our lips are embraced in a deep, passionate kiss.

I pull back, looking at you with so much love. My hand moves to you and I begin undo the buttons slowly. I look up at you and give a sweet smile. Your hand goes to my hair and you lightly run your fingers through the softness. My fingers continue to slowly undo the last few remaining buttons.

Gently and slowly, I take one side of dress and open it, then do the same with the other side. Your lavender bra is exposed to me with your perfect breasts hidden away in it. I lean forward and lightly kisses your lips, then my mouth is moving slowly down to your neck. You feel me lightly licking and nibbling at my neck, which causes a sigh to escape from you.

I continue my decent down your body, first kissing in between your breasts and then to your stomach. I give you soft little licks and kisses to your stomach, which causes you to laugh out.

"It tickles!" You tell me.

I chuckles at this and kiss your stomach more, wanting to hear you giggle again. You do laugh out loud and then you start to swat at me. Somehow in the act of trying to get me to stop tickling you, you end up on top of me.

"Alright, alright! I'll stop!" I say, smiling at you.

You lay there on me and look down at me with a smile on your face. The sun is behind you and is outlining you. The inner spirt in you is clearly visible to me.

"God, you are so beautiful. Even more than what I already had thought." I say to you.

You only continue to smile at me and then a serious loving look appears on your face. You remove your dress completely, and then reach behind to release your bra. You are not wearing panties. You expose yourself to me; tossing the bra to the side.

You lean down and brush your lips against mine. You begin to undo the buttons on my shirt, kissing your way down after each button is undone. You come to my pants and begin to undo them as well.

"I want to taste you." You tell me.

You notice as that while unzipping my pants that I have nothing on underneath. I am already wet and throbbing. I raise up as you pull my pants down and off. You lay on your stomach in between my legs. Your mouth mere inches away from my cock.

You look up at me and our eyes meet. You give me a sly smile, and then your tongue is flicking out to the head of my cock. I inhales sharply as your tongue makes contact, and then I moan as you take me in your mouth.

You can taste me. You are devouring me, unable to get enough of me. You have to slow yourself, take your time. You don't want to rush the moment. You want to savor it for as long as you can.

My hands have found their way to your head and my fingers are playing with your hair. You look up at me and see that I is watching you intently. I moan out as you look at me and wrap my mouth over me.

I can feel myself getting warm and wet between my legs. I want to feel you so badly, but I am trying to calm myself and tell myself that we have plenty enough time to get to that. You know that I am scared, nervous. You take your time. Telling me the whole time that you won't hurt me and how much you love me and want me to experience this with you.

As soon as I think that, I pull you up to me. My mouth searching for yours, and then I roll you over onto your back, looking down at you with a hunger in my eyes. Your hands go to my face, caressing softly and then pulling me down so that we may kiss more. I accept your kisses.

"It's my turn love. I want to taste you now." I whisper to you.

My mouth is working its way slowly down your body. Leaving little kisses, and leaving trails of wetness from my tongue. No hurry in my actions, I know what I've already said to myself. We have plenty of time to enjoy one another.

"I love you." I hear you tell me.

We are completely exposed to each other. Our bodies, minds, and souls are completely entwined. I can't take my eyes off of you. Taking all of you in as I just look at you. This does not bother you at all. You love my eyes looking over you with such love.

I bend down, and my hands go to your thighs. Gently I grab them and pull them apart. I am on his stomach now. You are looking up at me, my mouth inches away from your pussy, looking at me to make sure I am watching. I move my head then over to my right thigh and gives it a few kisses. Then I start kissing over to your other thigh, my tongue darting out here and there along the way.

You are getting anxious, anticipating my tongue to go where you want so badly for me to lick. I am bending your legs then, exposing my pussy and ass for me more.

You sigh out as you feel my tongue flick over your ass and feel my lips kissing at your hole. You feel my tongue trying to dart lightly inside, and then I am licking at it. I begin to lick from that hole to your other one. You want to feel my tongue and mouth devour you. Soon, your wish is granted.

You can feel me licking up and down your pussy, lapping up your juices. You feel my tongue trying to dart as deep as it can into your pussy. Your back arches and your fingers are grabbing at his hair. My tongue feels so good inside you. Your clit is swollen and throbbing for me. I read your mind, pulling my tongue out of you and moving it over your clit. I am licking at it lightly, then takes it in my mouth and sucks gently. You let out a moan as I do this.

I alternate from licking and sucking, and then you feel my finger rubbing up and down my pussy. I slowly pushes my finger in as you let out a sigh. My finger delves deeper and deeper in you, making come hither motions inside.

Your hands are grabbing more tightly at my hair now. Your hips arching. I am trying my best to make sure that my mouth does not lose contact with your clit. You can take no more. You must feel him in you. You know we still have plenty of time, but you cannot control your urge to feel me inside of you.

"Fuck me now! Please! I need to feel you inside of me, Daddy" is what you say to me, as you pull me closer to you. We know each other perfectly here in this place. I look up at you, and I can sense your needs, wants and desires.

You feel me entering you slowly.

Our eyes never leave each other as I am pushing into you. I fill you up completely, and you love it. It feels so wonderful. So natural between us. You are in a complete state of bliss here in my arms. The way I am looking at you with so much love, it makes me want to weep with happiness.

I feel a sense of complete oneness with you in this moment, and I know you feel the same way. You can read my thoughts clearly as we continue to stare into each others eyes.

I am moving slowly in and out of you, not wanting to go too quickly or lose this moment. Your arms are around me, pulling me as close to you as possible. You raise your head up, wanting to feel my mouth on yours. I move my head down, meeting your mouth half way. Our lips lock, tongues exploring and ending up in the others mouth.

I break away then and my eyes find yours once again.

"Here, right here. Stay with me. Can you feel it?" I ask you.

"Yes." You answer me.

You know exactly what I mean. I speak of the magic coursing through us, the pure oneness of the moment. We are one entity in this moment. Two souls becoming one.

We grab and reach for each other, not wanting to let go. Your fingers are digging into my back, your legs wrapped tightly around me. My arms are around you, holding you closely to me. My thrusts are deep and long, so slow and caring.

You can feel the sensation building up in you, feeling you getting closer. I sense this and moan out at the thought that I am bringing you so much pleasure.

Our eyes stay locked, bodies pressed together, limbs intertwined, our moans escaping our lips and becoming one as well.

"I love you so much. You are so beautiful to me." I tell you.

This makes you so happy, and makes you love me even more. I am close as well. Everything is as one with us, and you want our release to be as one as well.

We know that we're both on the verge of release. As your orgasm takes you in its grip, I let my own explosion free inside of me. Our orgasms become one, we both see a bright light, and then it fades. I slump down on you, and you welcome me in your embrace. Breathing heavily, we lay there and let the feeling continue to wash over us until it eventually fades.

We stay that way for what seems like hours, and then I roll off of you and unto my side. I look at you and then I lean forward to kiss you.

All our senses are completely turned on and keen. We can smell the roses, the grass, and we can smell the scent of our lover. We can hear the water, and we can hear the birds in the trees above us. We can see the garden clearly, and we can see the sun and all the shadows it is making.

I don't ever want to leave this place, but I know that in the real world, the sun will be rising and I will be awakened from my slumber.

You enjoy my mouth on mine a bit more, the feel of my body next to yours. Then suddenly, are clothes are back on and we are slowly moving back down the path but away from each other. As you drift off down the path and things start to fade, I hear me say, "Wake up Daddy!"

I open my eyes as your voice fades away. I am in my bed and the sun is coming through my window. Just a dream, of course, I knew that already. This was much more than just a dream though. I knew in my heart and mind, and from the way the lovemaking felt, that it was more than just a dream. My girl and I had been together. Some how, some way, we had made it happen.

I also knew that it would not be the last time. I had that feeling that some night when I would lay down in my bed, close my eyes and drift off to sleep, we would find each other and embrace once again...In our garden.