All Comments on 'Our Halloween Party with the Oracle of Delphi'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Great. Five stars. But... Sorry, that will have to wait. Peak performance though!

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 1 year ago

Some things about Joanie were introduced late in the story and seemed to come just when they were convenient for the story. Still, this bonkers story was a lot of fun. Enough that I'd really like to read about more adventures of this Pythia Joan. Oh well, it was a fun one-off.

BTW, I liked the little touches like the porn audition. That blew me away.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

What a great party! I love the cast of characters/guest list, especially the narratress, Pythia Joan, a.k.a. Joanie. Lusty apartment-mate Monica is great fun too. And Marsha, a serial adulteress with men whose names begin with "Q." And the enigmatic Mary, another gal who doesn't let marriage interfere with personal fulfillment. (For a good time, guys, find a woman whose name begins with "M"--or whose name is Pythia.) Poor Ken, though: forced to share Joanie's charms with Apollo--simultaneously.

Yes, the party brings back fond memories of my graduate-school days, many decades back! Five stars.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

At least her prophecies didn’t include “you’ll kill your father and marry your mother.” That would’ve been awkward! ;) 5 stars.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 1 year ago

Sigh, I never get invited to parties like these. And now I'm questioning my choice of university, too. But I did go to a psychic once. I accidentally broke her crystal ball and it cost me a fortune. I second Peter's choice of wife's names that begin with an 'M'. You won't go wrong. Pity if Ken can't remember what his body did while under the command of Apollo. Fun story, JBE. Five stars.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Built up very nicely, dropping in details as required to flesh out what was happening. Only issue is the ending which which just fizzled out leaving too many questions unanswerdd; perhaps you have plans for another chapter. Still a hot Halloween story.

MidnightConfessionMidnightConfessionover 1 year ago

Great story. Super fun. Love how you worked the mythology in. Awesome writing.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Just a great story, loved the build up.

Anna

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 1 year ago

What happened to the crystal ball? It ended too abruptly for those of us who love your loving style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...