Our Honeymoon and the Cadets

Story Info
Young honeymoon couple have fun with Spanish navel cadets.
1.5k words
4.07
15.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were an American couple, Rick (M29) and Janet (F23) on our honeymoon in Dublin, Ireland. We spent the day sight-seeing and met some cadets from the Spanish naval training sailing ship the Juan Sebastian de Elcano. We hung out with them during the afternoon and promised to meet up for drinks that night. Janet & I had dinner at the Oarsman restaurant. After hitting a few clubs, we ran into Diego, Sebastian and Cristobal, three of the cadets we met earlier in the day. Janet thought they were cute in their uniforms.

Janet, a fit blonde, 5'4", 120 lbs. and nice 34B perky tits. She wore a pale, yellow blouse, no bra and a tight short red skirt. Janet has always been very friendly and flirty; big smile, tossing her hair, thrusting out her 34Bs. I loved how her breasts bounced under her blouse with just a hint of her pink areola visible. She had a lot of men staring at her in conservative Dublin. Even though I was 6 years older, Janet was more sexually experienced than me. I'm 5'9", 160 lbs. with a circumcised 4 1/2 inch dick. I wish I had a bigger dick, but Janet always told me, it was fine.

Diego and Sebastian were both about my height, but Cristobal was over 6' and built. All three were very handsome in their cadet uniforms. Of the trio, Cristobal was the most confident and cocky.

The cadets asked if we wanted to join them for some drinks. Janet had thought they were really cute, nudged me and enthusiastically said, "Sure!"

Their ship had been in port for a couple of days and they had become regulars and friendly with the barman at the Brazen Head Pub. When we arrived Janet danced with each of us and was getting slightly buzzed drinking Bulmer's Cider. After a while Diego gave the barman a wave and led us to a small, private back room at the Brazen Head. Every eye in the pub followed Janet as she strutted to the private room.

We sat at a corner table on benches. Diego to my right and Sebastian to my left between me and Janet and Cristobal to her left. Janet was a Spanish major in college and began chatting and flirting with Cristobal and Sebastian. Diego chatted with me about European football, Real Madrid and its rival Barcelona.

The five of us played some drinking games and the conversation turned to sex. Diego told us about a time he was caught by a girl's dad in her bed. Cristobal told us he had a 9 inch uncircumcised cock. I confessed to having a small dick. Janet told us about her lesbian fling when she was a student at an all-women's college.

While Diego & Sebastian distracted me with talk about Real Madrid and life as a cadet, I could see Cristobal whispering in Janet's ear and stealing an occasional kiss.

I thought I overheard him say "You shouldn't be married. You should be free." "He won't mind."

I watched as he softly cupped her breast through her blouse and Janet gently pushed his hand away.

At that point I should have demanded, "Let's Go!" but instead I asked my wife, "Do you want to stay?"

She smiled shyly and gave a small nod with her head, "Yes."

She was enjoying the attention from the handsome young man and had switched from Cider to Jamison Irish Whisky.

Sebastian was watching Cristobal and Janet and saw her indicate she wanted to stay. He pivoted on his seat and slipped his hand inside my new wife's blouse and began to play with her hard nipple. Janet gently moved his hand away too. Cristobal then dropped his hand to her thigh, slid it up to her pussy as she moaned softly and glanced over to me. Janet began to tentatively hump his hand. Cristobal and Sebastian were tag teaming my wife.

I could tell Janet was getting turned on and I was thinking we should get out of there and fast when Diego threw two Irish pound notes on the table and said, "I bet Cristobal doesn't have a 9 inch cock. I dare him to show us! Turning to me and smiling an evil grin said, "Let's see if he's twice as big as Rick's."

At that point, Janet appeared to be tipsy, turned on and curious; laughed, pulled out a ten pound note and said in a sultry voice, "Put up or shut up!"

We were all laughing when Cristobal stood up, unbuttoned his sailor trousers and slid them down his legs. We were all quiet as we watched Cristobal's cock sprung free and started to grow and throb. It grew bigger and thicker. As thick as a fat baby's arm and yes it was 9 inches. It was a monster and it was twice as big as mine.

Diego nudged me in the ribs, laughed and said, "I told you! I told you! Look at that!" Janet just stared at this magnificent cock, inches from her face when Cristobal took her hand and placed it around his thickness. Part of me wanted this and part of me hated it. I made a feeble attempt to get up from the table, but Diego and Sebastian had me pinned in. I wanted to bolt out of there but at the same time, I wanted to see where this would go.

Janet looked over at me and I still can't believe it, but I nodded my head "Yes."

I watched in amazement as Janet began to slide her hand down his thick shaft, pulling back his foreskin. She then spit on his veiny shaft and brought his cockhead to her lips. Her mouth played with his head, swirling over and around, teasing with her tongue, taking more and more of it in her mouth, her hand pumping up and down his thick shaft. Cristobal moaned with pleasure as my bride gave him expert head, like a high class call girl.

Diego slid on the bench over to Janet and began to unbutton her blouse, open it and began to suck on her perfect 34Bs. She made no effort to stop him. She just continued to suck and stroke Cristobal's cock. After a while Cristobal and Sebastian helped Janet stand up as she wiggled and slid her own panties down her legs presenting her neatly trimmed bush.

I thought "Oh my God, this is out of control. My wife is going to be gangbanged!"

They lay Janet on the table as Cristobal nudged her legs apart. Diego and Sebastian unbuttoned their cadet trousers both displaying 6 inch cocks and stood on either side of Janet stroking themselves as Cristobal dropped to his knees and went down on my wife as she cupped her tits and played with her thick and hard nipples.

When Cristobal stood up Janet's pussy was glistening; not just from Cristobal's tongue but from her own wet juices. Cristobal slid his thick 9 inch cock up and down between her pussy lips, teasing her.

In a cracked voice I asked Janet, "You want this?" Enthusiastically, she nodded her head yes.

Cristobal grabbed her hips and slowly entered my bride as I looked on in disbelief. It broke my heart, but I had never been so turned on like this.

Janet, lying on the table, started to give Diego a hand job and suck Sebastian's cock. She sometimes played with her own beautiful tits. Cristobal thrust deeper and deeper, grunting, mashing his cockhead against her cervix. At that point, Janet wrapped her legs around Cristobal's lean torso, whimpering and moaning with pleasure. Diego and Sebastian were jerking their cocks, watching Cristobal fuck my wife; watching her enjoy it.

It was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. I hated myself but couldn't resist as I watched Janet service these three young Spanish cadets. I moved to get a better view of Cristobal's long, thick cock stretch Janet's pussy lips. I couldn't help myself; I slipped my pants down and started jerking my own meager 4 1/2" cock, watching as Cristobal quickened his thrusts and made my wife whimper with pleasure.

She started crying and screaming, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

I blew my load when I saw her slick wetness slathered on Cristobal's thick cock. Cristobal, paused his thrusts, loudly grunted and exploded in Janet's pussy. As if on cue, Diego began swearing and Sebastian uttered a deep groan of pleasure as they both began shooting their thick, ropey loads over my young wife's perky 34B breasts.

With all the noise, the barman knocked on the locked door, "Is everything alright in there?"

I answered, "Yes. Yes. We're all fine."

He answered, "Its closing time. You'll have to leave but you're welcome to come back tomorrow."

Janet was starting to straighten herself up, looked over at me and flashed a smile of gratitude and satisfaction. She whispered, "We still have a couple of more days of our honeymoon."