All Comments on 'Our Honeymoon and the Cadets'

by Jack_Jack109

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuckold Forum

Loving wives is the de facto forum for cuckoldry. So, some commentators are missing the mark, and they should not be reading these stories. Your story was good, especially for being your first post.

My wife especially loved your story because it was similar to our own experience. I can tell you, it is very exciting the first time your wife allows herself to be laid down on a table and gang banged.

I found out I loved being a cuckold, when my wife took on four guys on a picnic table during a camping trip. She didn't ask for permission; nor did she need to ask for forgiveness.

She became a married slut that night, and we have never looked back. My wife said she would be happy to get her pussy stretched out by Cristobal's long, thick cock!

Please write a sequel. My wife is looking forward to seeing what other mischief Janet can get into on their honeymoon!

Greyfish3Greyfish3over 3 years ago
"Put up or shut up!"

My favorite line in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Friends that were in the military were always getting laid when the were stationed somewhere. Lots of times with married woman . They usually went four friends together and many times gangbanged woman were were easy for you g men in uniform. He told a story of one time in LA they were fucking two married 49 year olds when the hubbies found them at the hotel they were at . They were four very Hand to hand combat Trained and beat the shit out of the husband’s while continue to fuck the wives. He said it was a fucked up thing to do but it just happened out of no where.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJack_Jack109@Jack_Jack109
MWM 52. I discovered this site a while ago and I still enjoy the stories: Erotic Couplings, Loving Wives, Bicurious, IR and more. I'm on the church council and a town board. My friends, co-workers, neighbors would be shocked to know I'm on Lit. My wife, Janis is amazing...