All Comments on 'Our Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 06'

by Rob in AZ

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story!

Missed you, Rob! Keep up the stories, they're all way too hot!

kydreamrkydreamrabout 18 years ago
Great to see another chapter posted

I've been a fan of this story since the first and seeing a new addition really puts a smile on my face!

Thanks Rob!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
YES

Yes, lots of dialogue from Trish. For her to snuggle with Rob is great!!!

The sex with Trace and the others was great. The walk was great.

I have noticed, though, that Rob and Trish haven't had sex together since their wedding night...they had better fix that tonite on the beach

I hope they have lots of sex together on the beach during the night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it. Welcome back.

It was altogether too long since the previous installment - I had to go back and re-read the previous chapter to refresh my memory. Your story is excellent and I enjoy the give and take and sharing between characters. The portrayal of this idylic adventure is a nice escape from the tensions of our everyday world. How nice it would be if everyone would 'make love instead of war', and jealousy was removed from our vocabulary.

Keep the chapters flowing, and thanks.

johnboy610johnboy610about 18 years ago
Welcome Back!

Welcome back and thanks for continuing this very hot story. I enjoy all the free sex play among all the characters in the story, and hope that this continues. I know that Rob has now had sex with Tracy, but what is the situation with Teri - is she still unpenetrated by a cock? If so, I hope that her story is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
finally!

thanks for the latest chapter in the story rob! can you try to keep them coming a little more quickly please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Questions

When is Teri going to have sexual intercourse with Rob? Also please include some smelling musky pussies.

salmongettersalmongetteralmost 18 years ago
hot as always

Can't wait for more chapters. I have followed this from the first chapter and look forward to each one with my hard cock in hand. Yes,when is Teri going to get fucked? I think that all the girls should get clit rings like Trish. How about another shaving party now that so many others have been introduced? Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
your stories are a sight for sore eyes

i know you have a life,but could you write some more stories.there are slim pickens on this site lately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More Please

I loved this whole series of stories from the first to the latest. I am sad to see the last was dated around May 2006 and really hope you get back to the characters. I thought I read that Teri also wanted Rob to have her virginity during the honeymoon and that has not happened yet and of course Rob has not had Tammi yet. I suppose those pairings are not essential to any further chapters, but seeing more with these characters would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This whole series, heck the whole situation is so erotic and wild it's almost hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What happened to the twins?

I hope Melinda & Lucinda aren't left behind on the island!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what now?

i love the whole set but what happened after they still have like a whole week left seems like a bad place to leave off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Keep hoping to hear more from the girls and you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's been a while....

Is there any chance that you'll extend the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous