Our House Ch. 02

Story Info
It's dangerous for women to ring doorbells...
1.2k words
4.21
7.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly let out a little scream as she painted her newest slut, a bimbo now named Jugs, face white. Then the doorbell to the house rang.

"Jugs, I think we're going to have a visitor, go make some lemonade and put on a pretty french maid's outfit---the one with the laces, you know what I mean dyke." said Lilly.

"Yes Mistress." said Jugs, as she obeyed.

Lilly went and opened the door.

"Hello, my name is Kelly and I'm from the Church of the Second Coming. I was wondering if you'd like to join our church." said Kelly.

"Church of the Second Coming...interesting title. Why don't you tell me about it...cum in..." said Lilly laughing. Kelly walked in. Lilly shut and locked the door behind her. Kelly would be a good slut.

"Jugs, come out here with the lemonade." ordered Lilly. Jugs came out with the lemonade.

"Take a sip, and tell me about your church. Jugs come sit in my lap." said Lilly. Jugs obeyed.

"I suppose your church is against gay marriage." said Lilly to Kelly.

"No...the Church is open to gay marriage but my fiance and I are against it. We're trying to change the Church for the better. Morality matters in this world." stated Kelly.

"Is that so..interesting. Tell me more about your fiance. Be trueful" ordered Lilly as she watched Kelly take a sip of the lemonade. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Well, my fiance Marvin is the reverend at the Church of the Second Coming." said Kelly. Jugs was now sucking on her Mistress's breasts. Kelly watched enamored. She'd never seen two women make out before and she was turned on...to say the least.

"So you two have sex...all the time?" questioned Lilly, as her fingers worked her way down to Jug's crotchless panties.

"Uhmm...no...we're waiting for marriage, like a good couple." said Kelly. Part of her wondered why she was telling this strange woman everything.

"So you're a virgin? Who's never had sex?" questioned Lilly. Jugs was pushing hard on her Mistress's fingers, wanting to cum. (She would be punished for being so demanding later, right now Mistress Lilly had a job to do.)

"So if you've never had sex with a man...or a woman...then you could be lesbian...right? Now come over here and try this pussy juice." ordered Lilly.

To her surprise, Kelly found herself rising off the sofa and sucking Jugs' pussy juice off of Lilly's hand.

"You love it...don't you?" said Lilly.

"Umm...?" said Kelly.

"Oh no, that's not a question. That's a command. You love it." said Lilly.

"I love it." said Kelly. It became true.

"Good girl, now you need to learn some lessons, to be more of a good girl and you want to be a good girl, don't you?" said Lilly.

"I want to be a good girl." said Kelly. A longing to please this woman began to grow in her. She would do anything for this woman?

"But, you've also been naughty--going around trying to change people. If you're going to change them, change them only for the better. Now Kelly you've been a naughty girl, Naughty little girls like you need to be punished. Tell me you've been a bad girl, Kelly." said Lilly.

"I've been...a bad girl...Lilly" said Kelly. She was so scared. She just had to force the words out, yet she was SO turned on. Across the room, Jugs' face was full of longing.

"Good naughty girl Kelly. Tell me you need to be punished." ordered Lilly.

Kelly started to feel rubbery all over, like her mind was going to a weird place in my head. That she was changing. "I need to..." Kelly was crying. "I need to be punished, Lilly."

"That's right, Kelly, a naughty little dyke like you needs to be punished. I think you should start by--stripping naked." ordered Lilly simply.

Kelly tried to stop herself but Lilly had gotten all into her head and she couldn't stop herself.

Suddenly, Kelly felt fingers in her pussy. She was wet. She wanted the finger to go deeper as it reached her hymen.

"Mmmm...you're enjoying this, aren't you? See how hot and wet you get simply from fucking Mistress fingers...you must be one horny little dyke, to enjoy a fingering this much. " said Lilly as she pulled her hand out of Kelly's pussy.

But, half of Kelly wasn't enjoying it. She was a good religious girl who was totally freaking out, but the second Lilly said that she was enjoying it. Kelly knew she was right. She knew that as much as it scared her, it got her hot and wet. Being hot and wet was all that mattered..wasn't it?

"Yes," said Kelly as her mind went glassy. She was all fuzzy and hot...as well as wet.

A small part of Kelly knew then that Lilly was changing her mind with everything she said, but it was hard to think about that. It was just easier to let Lilly tell her what to think, and then think it. Lilly was always right?

"That's right. Slutty little dykes like you enjoy being all naked, having a Mistress tell you what to do. Now, it's time for your punishment, Kelly. Go bend over on the sofa." ordered Lilly.

Kelly obeyed. She stood next to Jugs who was finger-fucking herself. "I'm bent over, Lilly." said Kelly.

"Oh...it's not Lilly any more, my little rug muncher. It's Mistress, now stick that ass out more." ordered Lilly.

"Yes, Mistress" said Kelly as she obeyed.

"Very good, little dyke." said Lilly. She pulled out her flogger.

"One, two, three" she yelled. Kelly's butt got so bright red so fast, and each time, Lilly flogged her, Kelly was more turned on.

"Mistress, has been kind this time, since you're a new slave and didn't know what you were doing butt you know you love this, Kelly. Getting spanked gets you so turned on. You know you're a naughty girl, and you know you deserve being punished. It hurts, but it feels so good to be spanked. It's getting you all hot and wet, and you know that you're both being so slutty and dirty but you both love it so much." said Lilly.

Kelly was so horny and all of this was so new to her that she started humping the sofa.

"Oh no, rugmuncher...Mistress can't have you fucking her furniture." Lilly smacked Kelly's ass again. "However, I am merciful. Ten more spanks, then you're going to cum." said Lilly as she flogged Kelly's ass. Tell me you're going to cum."

"I'm gonna...gonna...oh, god, gonna cum..." screamed Kelly.

When Lilly spanked Kelly that last time, it was like fireworks going off. She screamed in pleasure like a banshee, it felt so hot and dirty and sexy and oh, so good...a smirk appeared on Lilly's face. She just looked down at her newest sub.

"Good slut, Kelly. From now on, you're going to want to be punished by me all the time. It makes you feel so hot, so slutty, so dirty to be used by me, to be my rug munching dyke.. You'll love doing what I tell you. Isn't that right?" questioned Lilly.

Nothing happened.

"Isn't that right?" questioned Lilly again more sternly.

"Yes." said Kelly. Lilly flogged her again.

"I mean yes Mistress." said Kelly.

"Good dyke." said Lilly. Kelly beamed.

"Now come stand in front of Mistress...she needs to make you prettier." said Lilly as she pulled up her App.

Kelly was a good dyke now. So Kelly obeyed.

(I love to hear from my readers, please rate and comment!)