Our House, Our Rules: A New Normal

Story Info
Normal is whatever you say it is when you own the house.
8.7k words
3.94
48.7k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to kenjisato, a generous volunteer in Literotica.com's Volunteer Editors program, for editing this piece. All remaining errors and questionable stylistic choices are the sole responsibility of the author.

* * * * * * *

In just a few short months, my life went from being an absurd sexual nightmare to an absurd sexual paradise. This house was, and is, the locus for both.

It was our parents' house. After Dad died, it became just Mom's house. Even after Mom met her new 'special friend' Kara, I suppose it was still just hers -- her house, her rules.

If you haven't read about those strange days, allow me to sum them up: Insane. Femdom. Kink. Prison.

I saved a lot of money by living in that prison; I was broke, and wanted to graduate ASAP. The real reason, though, was that I just couldn't leave my sister. She'd taken the same deal as me. We suffered separately, and unequally, but as compatriots nonetheless. Secretly, in the dead of night, we joined together in the ultimate act of sexual rebellion. I was supposed to be milked nearly to death every day -- Rose, fucked to the same threshold. I always had more cum for her. She always had more orgasms for us both. We kept each other strong. We helped each other push through.

It's August, now; I graduated from university in May. Once I did, my inheritance from Dad was officially mine, free and clear. I left Mom's sexual circus and took Rose with me. We spent a week making a tiny paradise of our own, living in a halfway-decent motel room and fucking each other like crazy. Free from Mom and Kara's reign of terror, I gave Rose all of my cum, and helped her with every one of her orgasms. We belonged to each other completely. We were all set to move into our condo and live happily, hornily, and orgasmically ever after.

It just so happened that one week later, when we came back to this very house to collect our stuff, Kara sat us down and told us to make an offer -- several, in fact.

We made them. Mom accepted two, and Kara accepted one. I'll admit I was surprised. I guess Mom loved us more than I thought; the threat of losing us forever was enough for her to surrender control to us -- to give up being dominant over anyone. The fact that Dad had left us most of the money had surely helped. Once Mom was on board, Kara happily tagged along.

We own the house. We own our mother. Kara works for us, just like she used to work for Mom.

Welcome to the new normal, as absurd as it may seem. I'm really happy. Rose is too. We're two halves of a whole. I never worry that Rose is getting bored. She never has to worry about me getting bored, either. When one of us has a new kinky idea, it's just a bonus. It's like getting flowers from your spouse on a random day in March 'just because:' it helps, but the love is always there. It turns out that Rose and I aren't adventure or novelty junkies. We're just sex junkies. We're comfortable, homebody perverts.

It's Wednesday, roundabouts six o'clock. I'm about to walk in the door to our house -- mine and Rose's -- for another wonderful evening with my true love. I'll also get a chance to check in with our slave and our employee. Today's just a regular day, as these things go. It's not Kara's day to be Rose's girlfriend, or to be my second one. She already gave us both our weekly strap-on fuckings. She'll almost certainly wait until Friday or Saturday for her weekly double-oral-worship session.

She's an employee, and employees get perks.

As soon as I walk in the front door, Rose is bounding through the expansive first floor to greet me. I drop some of my stuff and brace for impact. She's Hobbes to my Calvin. Thankfully, I'm a lot taller and sturdier. She's slim and sexy. I love it when she pounces on me.

She's wearing nothing but tiny socks and panties, and she actually slides a bit where there's no rug or carpeting on the hardwood. Her perky tits bounce happily as she runs. When she gets close enough, she takes a flying leap into my arms, wraps herself around my torso, and gives me a monster hug. I shower her neck with kisses. She rubs my back and lightly scratches it.

"Rosencrantz," I say.

"Guildenstern," she says back.

It's stupid, and we love it. It was a dubious gift from both Mom and Dad. We cherish anything that remains of him.

"I missed you so much, baby," I tell her.

"You missed me?" she asks skeptically.

"I did!" I answer.

"Even though it's only been, like, nine hours?" she presses.

"Uh-huh," I affirm.

"And even though you literally butt fucked the piss out of me like half an hour before you left the house?" she asks.

My cock strains in my pants, and I make sure she feels at least the tip on her thigh.

"'Even though?'" I repeat incredulously. "Especially because!"

She drops the act and nuzzles me. I can feel her grinning like an idiot. I am too.

"Yeah I missed you too, big brother," she says. "I've been masturbating all day with your cum in my plugged ass."

"Only masturbating?" I ask.

"Well," she says, "maybe Dee-Dee helped me out a little."

I give her one more big kiss on the neck.

"Good," I say. "I'm glad to hear it."

"I wish it was you instead, Gil," she pouts. She's joking -- well, mostly.

"Baby, I'd butt fuck you ten times a day if I could," I answer, "but we both want to be real lawyers someday. Gotta work the system."

"Ten times a day, huh?" she echoes coyly. "Well, I'd have no objections, but I'm just not sure you could sustain it."

"Nerd," I tease, drawing out the single word.

"Dork," she teases right back. It works better as a staccato.

I love her so much.

I carry Rose into the kitchen, giving her even more neck-kisses, and trying to reach her earlobe too. For her part, she tries her best to find my neck, but mostly has to settle for my shoulder and clavicle. She playfully bites at them, adding some goofy 'nom nom nom' noises that never get old. She's my little tiger, after all.

"That's going to be me on your perky tits later, baby," I whisper to her.

She squirms in my arms and grips me tighter. I feel her heat up.

We get to the kitchen, and see our slave and her overseer in one of their usual positions. Mom's washing dishes. She's mostly naked; she's wearing her collar, some wrist and ankle cuffs, and an anal plug. We generally don't keep her mouth gagged with serious bondage equipment for long stretches during the day, but she's usually chewing on a pair of used panties -- either Rose's or mine. Today's no exception. Indeed, she's just about due for a swap.

Kara's behind her, casually fucking her pussy with an extra-long strap-on; it solves the logistical problems involved in fucking a slave who's doing actual work. Kara's also holding the leash attached to Mom's thick, black collar. The wrist and ankle cuffs aren't linked to anything at the moment; we want all those chores done effectively and efficiently. Kara knows to keep the slave train moving.

I set Rose down and embrace her fully. We kiss slowly and passionately. We gaze into each other's eyes, and caress each other's faces. We get drunk on each other's love and affection. We also grope each other's asses. It's nearly impossible for me to resist hers, and vice-versa.

I already feel the stress of the day melting away. Being an intern at a law firm is easier than actual law school, but it's still a job. For now, Rose is the more-involved slave owner during the day. Thanks to my inheritance and our new normal, she can take it easy this summer.

She can also take it every other way, from me, whenever I'm home. She does, and she loves it. We both do.

"Let me say hi real quick, baby," I whisper to my beautiful little sister.

She smiles again and nods. I turn towards Mom and Kara.

"Hey there, Kara," I say. I give her a quick peck on the cheek, and gently stroke her thrusting, flexing ass. "Looking great as always, and top fucking form."

Kara smiles. It's friendly, but she still pretends she's not attracted to me. Our agreements include a baseline of casual contact regardless. It makes for a relaxed, happy home.

"Thanks, champ," she says. "How was work?"

"Ah, same old, same old," I answer. "Just gotta build up that resume, make connections, trick people into thinking I'm respectable."

She chuckles. "Yeah, those lawyers, they gotta keep up appearances," she says. "Smart move making Dee-Dee swap me in for all your antics on her slave blog."

"I don't think they call them 'blogs' anymore, Kara," Rose chimes in.

Kara shrugs. She's profoundly unconcerned with staying 'hip.' She's comfortable in her niches: yoga master, fitness trainer, and hardcore BDSM scene member. If she finds a college kid she wants to impress, she'll do it with her strap-on, and that's only if they're not instantly seduced by her body. I doubt she'd have the time, though. She spends all of her free time here. She really does seem to like Mom. She also has one particular college kid she already wants to impress.

Case in point, her next words:

"Don't I get a hello kiss from you too, boss?"

Rose puts her hands on her hips. "I seem to recall giving you a pretty awesome one when you first walked in, warden," she counters.

Kara smiles. "Yeah, okay, you did," she admits, "and it was pretty great."

Rose huffs and rolls her eyes. I step back and let her move in close to Mom and Kara. She and Kara share a look and a few nods. Kara knows it's a two-way street. Rose slides one hand into her black boyshorts, seeking out Kara's rear hole. She also lifts the black sports bra and starts fondling a perfectly-shaped B-cup tit.

She gives Kara a deep, passionate tongue kiss. Kara never stops fucking Mom, but she submits to Rose's dual massages. I stand back and watch the show. It's hot as hell. Rose is exactly my type, but Kara's no slouch, either. She's ten years older than me, but she has a body that almost anybody would kill for. You'd have to hate muscle tone, be obsessed with plumpness, or have an extreme body hair fetish to ever say an unkind word about it. She's even got a pretty face -- deliciously feminine, despite all of her attempts to butch up.

Kara's still on the lesbian kick, even after two-plus months of working for us. She still takes every opportunity to emphasize that Rose truly does it for her, and I don't. It used to irk me terribly, especially when her strap-on was buried in my ass. Now it's just fun. If she wants to suffer through her second-girlfriend day with me instead of fully enjoying it, that's her prerogative. I enjoy every single suck and fuck regardless. I can cum when she pegs me without having to worry about Mom feminizing me. I also enjoy watching Kara and Rose have fun with each other.

Eventually, I start to loosen my tie. Rose notices, and quickly pulls herself away from Kara.

"No," she says, "let me."

I stop, of course. I also raise an eyebrow. "Should we make Dee-Dee do it?" I ask.

Rose grins. "That's very tempting, too, big brother," she says, "but I don't know if it counts as a chore, exactly. And Mom sure is hanging on to her warden's belt loop like a scared little bitch."

We have rules. We have agreements. We take them seriously. From the corner of my eye, I see Kara nodding along respectfully to Rose's expert contractual analysis.

I nod too. Rose takes over. Getting undressed by a lover is a great experience. It's very intimate; it's arousing and relaxing all at once. Getting the tie off and the shirt collar unbuttoned would be orgasmic regardless. I think it's the closest guys come to understanding how good it feels to yank off a bra at the end of the day. Rose doesn't even wear those anymore. I'm definitely a fan of that new normal.

Today, there's an added bonus for my kinky little sister, waiting for her underneath my pants. Rose gasps when she gets there.

"You wore them to work, Gil?" she asks. She tenderly strokes my throbbing cock through my panties.

"Slipped them on in a stall after my lunch workout," I answer. "So, half a day."

Kara whistles. Rose bites her lip. She stares at the lacy purple bikinis for a few more moments.

"That's so hot, big brother," she says. "I'm getting a little wet just thinking about that."

"I'm getting hard just from thinking about that," I reply. "But to the question: Dee-Dee needs a new pair in her mouth. Yours, or mine?"

Rose takes off my shoes and socks, and then helps me step out of the pants. She looks up at me. She slides the panties halfway down, and giggles when my cock springs out of them. She smiles, and gives it a quick, teasing kiss right on the tip.

"She's been sucking on mine for awhile," she says, "and she did get a few tastes of the source today too. I think yours. Post-workout musk, plus four hours of office work. That's a good combo."

I smile back and nod my agreement. Rose slides the panties all the way down, and again helps me step out. She stands up and hands me Mom's fresh gag.

I turn back to her and Kara. I move in and hold out my free hand under Mom's mouth.

"Dee-Dee, spit," I command.

Mom dutifully spits the used panties out of her mouth. I flick them a few times, then toss them aside. Rose is beside me with a bottle of sports drink. I present it to our slave.

"Dee-Dee, you can drink, if you want," I say.

Our slave nods quickly, so I press the bottle into her mouth. She, Kara and I coordinate our movements, letting Mom gulp down a bunch of electrolytes. I let her take as much as she wants.

"What do we say, Dee-Dee?" Kara demands firmly.

Mom looks to me. I nod, giving her permission to actually speak.

"Thank you, master," she says. "Thank you, mistress."

"You're welcome, Dee-Dee," I reply. "Open."

She dutifully opens her mouth. I ball up my used panties and stuff them inside.

"Okay, back to it," I tell her.

She does her best to say, "Thank you, master," again through the panties. I appreciate the effort. She starts chewing and returns to her work.

"So, how's the little piglet today?" I ask.

Mom fucks up, and looks at me again. Kara gives her ass a warning swat.

"He was clearly talking to me, bitch," Kara says. "He told you to focus on those dishes."

Properly chastised, Mom looks away and moves a clean dish to the drying rack. I give Kara a nod of respect. She's always at the top of her game.

Mom's still looking a little rough these days, but that's mostly because of the hair. We had it completely removed from her head in order to mark her with a full-sized QR code tattoo, plus bold text around it: "Rose and Gil's hamlet." Yeah, I know, 'hamlet' isn't used like that, but come on: pig? Ham? Piglet? Shakespeare? It's clever. Shut up.

Anyway, her dark hair hasn't quite grown back to anything explicitly feminine, but it's also past the buzzed look. It's tragic. It'll be fine eventually. It's humiliating for her now. That's a win-win.

In addition to the big tattoo on her scalp, she's also got Rose's tattoo on one wrist, mine on the other, and then a larger combination of the two in the upper-central portion of her back. Rose's is what you'd expect, except the petals are green and the stem is red. That stem wends its way artistically through a green 'R.' My tattoo, on the right wrist, is a cross that's explicitly plant-like; its 'wood' is green, but it's wrapped in red moss, vines, and thorns. It's set diagonally and has crucifix proportions. Its longest section cuts through a red 'G.' My full first name is Gilchrist - Christ, cross, crucifix.

We grew up as nerdy kids to nerdy parents; they both have -- well, had, in Dad's case -- master's degrees. Shakespeare references, Stroop Effect, terrible wordplay: it's just who we are. I think Mom appreciates it. It always gets at least a chuckle from Kara when we explain the next nerdy idea or reference. She's cool like that. She's a great employee.

"Exercise time went well," Kara says. "Chores are getting done, by and by. Dinner's in the oven. You'll have to ask Rose how she performed for her before I got here. Daily weigh-in was good. I think she's on pace to lose another pound or two this week."

I nod, satisfied. I turn to Rose expectantly.

"Mom did well worshiping my pussy," she says. "I would've had her lick my ass, too, but I wanted to keep your cum inside me longer."

I smile at that. "And she got her hot piss enema?" I ask.

Rose raises her eyebrows and points to Kara.

I turn again. Kara catches my gaze, and grins. It's a strange combination of wolfish and sheepish.

"Yeah, you guys kinda won me over on that," she says. "Turns out there's a pretty big difference between getting peed on and administering piss. I feel like it falls within the scope, you know? Discipline, maintenance."

"That's really great, Kara," I tell her. "That's going to be a tremendous help to us when Rose starts up classes again next month. I'm glad you changed your mind."

She shakes her head and chuckles.

"Hell of a thing," she says. "Funneling yours and Rose's microwaved piss into Dee-Dee's ass feels normal, but us being all cordial still doesn't."

I shrug. "Amazing what a few real orgasms between adults can do," I say.

"True," she agrees.

I step towards Mom again. She's still washing dishes, and still getting languidly fucked. I rub her back.

"How's that piss feel inside of you, Dee-Dee?" I ask. "Is it keeping you calm? Submissive? Is it reminding you who's in charge, and who owns you?"

Mom's face flushes. She nods, and moans, "Yes, master," into my wadded-up panties.

I lower my hand to her ass and give it a squeeze. I can already tell it's not as fat and saggy as it was a few months ago. Kara really knows her business.

"If you keep this up, I might even have to come up with a new nickname for you, piglet," I say. "I don't think we'll change the tattoo, but still..."

I slide my hand up to her sagging tits, which are swaying from both the washing and the fucking. I massage one of her long nipples, treating it like a teat on a cow's udder.

"Maybe droopsie-baby," I muse. "Miss Moo? Moo-Moo? You're never going to be slim and sexy like Rose, but I guess we'll see how well you do for Kara. We'll keep workshopping it."

I feel Rose come up behind me. She strokes my ass and my cock. She's getting impatient. I don't blame her.

"Still have to think about the next tattoos, too," I continue, removing my hand. "Ankles next. Less time and money if we're not happy with the first attempts. The tramp stamp and the one right above your pussy are the big ones. I want those to be inspired."

"Shouldn't they be ours?" Rose whispers. "We own her. We own her mouth, pussy, and ass most of all."

I turn and embrace my baby sister. I kiss her gently on her lips and fondle her incredible body.

"Baby," I say, "Dee-Dee's mouth, tits, pussy and ass are in last place in this house. Kara uses them way more than we do. I don't think she deserves those marks near them."

Behind me, Mom whimpers -- the tortured whine of a slave who knows she's not good enough. Kara swats her.

Rose's eyes flash wickedly. Mom did more than enough to earn her low place in the new regime. She deserves to be reminded that she's a sad, saggy old bitch.

"Whose are in first place, big brother?" Rose asks coyly.

"Yours, baby," I answer immediately. "You've got the sexiest little body in the whole wide world. Your tits make my mouth water. Your holes make me cum buckets."

Rose slides one of her hands down to her pelvis, right above her clit, and rubs it.

"Can't really disagree with that, big brother," she says with a smile. "You fill up me so good, even after your cock's gone."

"Hey, uh," Kara interrupts, "as much as I'd like to tell you guys to get a room before I get diabetes, I actually had a thought."

I let Rose find her gaze. I keep fondling my baby sister. Kara sees that she's got our attention, more or less, and continues.