Our House, Our Rules: A New Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure, baby?" I ask.

She nods.

"I don't have any more piss," she says, "but I want my brain fried when you get me pregnant. Mount me, breed me, pin me. I'll pull the plug when I'm overloaded for real."

I won't get her pregnant, of course, but the fantasy is powerful. My cock is rock hard, despite the orgasm I had before dinner. It's also slippery with high-quality silicone lube, which, thanks to Dad, we can afford by the barrel. I trust my baby sister to know what she needs, and what she can withstand. I wipe my hands, and then I mount her. I slide my arms under her and grip her shoulders. We've had our foreplay, both physical and psychological. I know I can cum quickly. I know she can too.

My throbbing cock slides into her pussy effortlessly, despite her strong inner muscles. I drive it in all the way, and I playfully kiss-bite her shoulder and neck. She squirms and moans. She wants it like that tonight. She wants to get nipped like a bitch.

She also wants me to hit her special spot, though, and so I switch to her earlobe. I nibble it, and her moans redouble. She's fucking back on my cock as forcefully as I'm plowing into her. We're both so close already.

Fucking with this much lube is such a wild collection of contradictions. Rose's powerful, rippling muscles should be stopping my cock in its tracks, or even pushing it out, but thanks to the lube I get to reconquer her love tunnel with every single rutting thrust. My fucking motion is so smooth that I feel like my cock is sliding through pure water or air, but the pressure and heat all around it remains intense. Her opening squeezes the base of my shaft; it feels like she's coaxing the cum out of me and into her, unwilling to even wait for my explosion.

We don't announce that we're cumming. We don't have to. Rose feels my cock swell. She feels my heat, and even a bit of sweat. We both sense each other let go of our higher minds. For a few seconds before our simultaneous orgasm, we're just animals. It's beautiful.

Rose releases the pillow with her teeth, and slurs out the familiar mantra: "breed me, breed me, breed me!"

There's no need for Shakespeare. It's all porn and Pavlov. Her words are the bell.

I roar in triumph, and give my baby sister a baby of her own. Our orgasms combine, forcing my hot seed past her cervix and all the way up into her tubes. I couldn't get it any deeper inside of her if I was butt fucking her with a cock twice mine's length.

We both lose the rest of our minds. For a few moments, there's just nothing. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern embrace the little death. I collapse on top of my baby sister with my full weight. She squirms and groans until those groans become desperate cries. She tortures herself with the wand, just like she'd wanted to.

She finally taps out, literally pulling the plug. My cock doesn't have a knot, so instead I pin her with my entire body. It's a long time before she taps out of that too. She loves it when I'm her blanket. She says it makes her feel safer and more loved than anything.

I completely understand. She's gotten better and better at pegging me over the last few months, thanks to Kara's expert tutelage and her own natural sexual talent. I love it when she fucks me prone. I love feeling her erect nipples and perky breasts rub on my back, and her dominant kisses upon my shoulders, collarbone, neck, and ears. I love it when she's my blanket for a little while afterwards. It makes me feel safe and loved too.

Not only that, but I get to cum come from her strap-on without worry or fear. I get to cum from my ass and prostate. We each get to experience what the other usually does, or as close as we can with the bits and tools we have. After she grinds out her orgasm from the mini-dildos and nubs inside of her harness, she collapses on me and whispers in my ear what a good little bitch I was for her. It fulfills our ultimate kink. It balances the scales.

"I'm yours," Rose sighs.

"You're mine," I agree.

It's her turn to be the bitch, to be dominated, and to feel warm and safe under her top. Mine will come soon -- if not today, then tomorrow.

I finally dismount, and we clean up a little. Dee-Dee will get the towels along with the sheets tomorrow. I simply cannot stress enough how great it is to have a full-service slave.

Rose and I flirt and fondle yet again. We enjoy being cum-drunk together yet again. I give her a quick look, and she nods her enthusiastic assent. I keep my promise, and 'nom nom nom' on her beautiful breasts. She giggles at first, but then lays back and enjoys the sensations. I caress her other breast and her whole body while I nurse. There's no milk, but the mere act nourishes our bond -- social, romantic, sexual, familial, unbreakable. It nourishes my very soul.

She's very patient with me. She lets me linger in that perfect place for a long time. Eventually, we both drift back to reality -- and you know what? Reality isn't so bad these days. My mouth lifts from her breast like a kiss in reverse, and we remember that our bodies need nourishment too.

We have some sports drink and whisper sweet nothings. I get up and get us a little snack. We make and capture some more of Mom's medicine. We talk about those tattoo ideas, and lament how quickly the school year is approaching. I assure Rose that I'll do everything I can to help her with her classes, LSAT prep, and her law school applications. We don't talk about the one looming, potential disaster: if she doesn't get into any of the schools around here. She's so smart, though, and her GPA is stellar; she surely will. She'll nail the LSATs. She'll get recommendations from any professors she wants them from.

"Can you go again, big brother?" Rose asks me.

Because it's her, I can. The family demon helps. The sports drink and the snack help. It's her, though. It always has been. My body can always make more cum for her, and my cock does its damnedest to deliver it wherever she wants it to go.

I caress her face, kiss her, smile, and nod. Our noses and foreheads rub together. Rose's warm, brown eyes are full of excitement and arousal, but also contain an apology.

"I promise I'll make you my bitch tomorrow, baby," she says. "I promise I'll make you cum from your ass and your prostate.

"But right now, I really just want my big brother to butt fuck me," she pleads. "I want to go prone again. I want to fry my brain with the wand again. I want to be bred in my other hole, and I want your cum deep inside of me all night long. It gives me the sweetest dreams, baby. I need it."

Her beautiful voice and dirty words bring my cock to half mast all by themselves.

"I'll get the plug, baby," I say. "I'd butt fuck you nine more times if I could."

"But not ten?" she asks playfully.

"Of course not!" I reply. "Eleven butt-fuckings in a single day? That would be absurd!"

"Dork," she says.

"Nerd," I say right back.

I'm so happy I want to cry. I think I can settle for cumming again, though, deep inside of my baby sister's beautiful ass.

From what used to be my bedroom, we hear muffled sex noises. We both giggle. Rose grabs the lube. I fetch her a fresh plug and a new pair of panties. I leave them on the nightstand on her side of the bed. It's her new standard sleepwear; mine is nothing at all.

My dreams will be just as sweet as hers. She'll be my living, breathing, cum-stuffed tiger. My hands will find her breasts, her tummy, or her panty-covered pussy in my sleep.

Then we'll both wake up tomorrow and do it all over again.

It's all just so wonderfully normal.