Our House, Our Rules: A New Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about, like, those drama masks?" she suggests. "That seems like something you guys would like. But, like, instead of the regular faces, you could do sex faces. One's fucking or getting fucked; one's cumming. Or maybe one is, like, desperate to fuck and cum, and the other one is cumming."

Both of us perk up. I can sense Rose's interest, and she can sense mine.

"That's a really good idea, Kara," Rose says. "Gil and I will definitely workshop that. Thank you!"

"Sure thing, boss," Kara says. "So, you guys gonna wait a bit and have dinner first, or....?"

"Or," we both say together.

With that, we're off to the shower in the master bath.

Showering is foreplay. We strike a balance between having fun, getting clean, and getting to the main event. Rose retrieves a fresh container for my piss and I give her a full afternoon's worth. She adds whatever she's got, though she probably drained herself throughout the day. Meanwhile, Mom knows to fetch my canister from my lunch bag at the door. It's kind of a bummer that Rose and I can't pee on each other much anymore, but it's worth it to live out our perverted, dominant fantasy.

I ease the anal plug out of my baby sister, and give her a quick internal rinse with the shower's dedicated nozzle. She does the same for me; we each step out briefly to empty. Even before Rose and I took control of the master bed and bath, Mom had made plenty of modifications. Kara knows people in the scene. She hooked us up with the best tattoo artist for Mom's work, and it was one of her guys -- a girl, actually -- who handled the remodel of this very room, years ago.

As we finish up, I ask Rose what's on the menu. We just got clean, but we're ready to get dirty all over again.

"Cum for me, pussy for you," she says definitively.

"You won't spoil your dinner?" I tease.

She shakes her head. "I'm really hungry, Gil," she says. "I need my cum. That way I won't pig out on casserole and get all fat and saggy like Mom."

"Mmm, well, I guess I'm lucky to be a pussy eater," I say. "I can eat it and eat it and eat it and never get fat!"

"Promises, promises," Rose teases. "You're too busy sucking corporate cock."

"Only figuratively baby, I swear," I reply. "Your strap-on's the only cock I'll suck for real."

Rose pulls my hand towards her pussy. It's hot and wet. "Jesus Christ, Gil," she says.

"Don't you mean 'Jesus, Gilchrist?'" I ask.

She rolls her eyes and pokes my freshly-cleaned anus with her finger. "I was going to ask how I got so lucky," she says, "but then I remembered I have to pay for it with endless groans."

"You love it," I say.

She drops the act again. "I do," she agrees. "I just have to get better at it myself."

"Or worse, I suppose," I suggest.

"Or worse," she agrees again. "Now let's get on Mom's old bed and be bad."

"Dessert before dinner," I happily add.

We're barely even dry -- and parts of her are anything but - but she's pulling me into the bedroom anyway. Her panties and plug, plus the washcloths and towels, are strewn about the place; the container of our piss is still on the vanity.

"Dee-Dee!" I shout. "Bathroom cleanup duty, then get your medicine from my lunchbox!"

I hear a loud, muffled grunt from the kitchen.

"On it, boss!" Kara yells.

"Man, the 'slave' part of 'sex slave' is just so convenient," I say to no one in particular.

"Oh yeah," Rose agrees, but she's quick to refocus me. "Who's where?"

"Fingers?" I ask. She knows exactly what I mean.

"Your tongue's all it's gonna take, baby," she says. "I'm beyond fucking ready."

"Sit on my face?" I offer.

She quickly, wordlessly accepts. I savor the sight of my sister's beautiful, smooth, pink pussy descending upon me, to say nothing of her perky ass and perpetually-relaxed anus. She says that ever since we became official, the only tension she feels back there is sexual. She says that her life is so wonderful that she feels ready for sex, and ready to orgasm, all the time, from either hole. It's enough to bring a tear to my eye. Lucky as I am, it's also enough to bring her mouth to my cock.

Sixty-nining is a spiritual experience for us. It's an expression of complete equality. Even though our bits aren't exactly alike, we're giving each other the same service. To that end, I tease her anus with my finger, hoping she does the same. She does. I groan out, and invite her to do even more. She has the lube ready.

In the meantime, I feast with abandon. I lap at her pussy like a hungry dog, avoiding her clit so that I don't overload her right away. I give it sloppy, full-mouth kisses, engulfing it and then letting my lips slowly slide off of hers. I massage and spread one of her ass cheeks all the while. Eventually, I begin teasing her engorged button with my tongue. She yelps happily around my cock, then penetrates my ass with her longest finger. I groan into her pussy.

From then on, our higher minds shut down. We give and receive pleasure like a single, well-oiled machine. Our hips gyrate and thrust, and we instinctively trust our partner to strike a balance between giving pleasure, receiving pleasure, and not suffocating. This is how we want to die -- just not any time soon.

I hear and feel the lube roll towards my head. Rose lifts her mouth off my cock just long enough to say one word: "Ass."

There's just something about us doing exactly the same thing to each other. It's practically a kink. It's certainly our most wholesome one.

I lube up my middle finger, tease her hole, and then give her exactly what she wants. At the very same moment, she pushes into me as far as she can, straining and twisting to brush against my prostate.

It's difficult, but she manages. That sets me off, and my impending orgasm triggers hers. We cum together. Rose slides my cock in and out of her mouth so that she gets at least a taste, even though all of my seed is going into her tummy very soon. I've been awash in her delicious juices for a few minutes already, so I just keep licking and swallowing.

We both know exactly when to ease up, and which spots are the best for post-orgasm attention. The discovery period is long since over. We know each other fully now. It's another part of that new normal, and I love it.

We clean each other off with our tongues, then uncouple and reposition. We cuddle together on the bed and kiss each other. Our tastes and smells mix together. We enjoy being cum-drunk for a few minutes before dinner.

At some point, Dee-Dee comes in a fixes up the bathroom. She spares a quick glance at the happy couple that owns her. She can't really smile with my panties in her mouth, but I can see a glimmer of genuine happiness in her eyes.

"I love you so much, baby," I whisper to Rose.

"I love you too, big brother," she says. "I can't wait for you to breed me after dinner."

"Mmmm, we should probably get our strength up then," I say. "The casserole smells pretty good."

"Mac'n'cheese base with garlic and onions," she says dreamily. Half of it's for the orgasm she just had, and half is for the food.

"Oof," I say. "Maybe we'll wait the full thirty minutes before getting back to it."

Rose giggles, and nods her agreement into my neck. We both get up and head towards our clothes drawers. We each find a fresh pair of panties, and they're both thin, low-cut, white cotton bikinis. We each laugh when we see the other's selection.

Wearing panties doesn't do much for me. Ever since the looming threat of feminization was lifted from above my head, it doesn't bother me either. Rose likes it. That's more than enough for me. I wear them every chance I get, and at home I usually don't wear anything else. Rose does the same for me. It's another great way to indulge that wholesome kink of ours.

We rejoin Kara and Dee-Dee in the kitchen; my discarded clothes have already been moved to the laundry room for sorting. Dinner is delicious, and the company is sublime. Rose, Kara and I chat like a real family. They're two very different women, but I like them both. I love Rose, of course, but liking somebody is its own thing.

They're both great conversationalists in their own way. Kara's interests don't overlap much with ours, but she's always lighthearted and playful when she teases us about our rampant nerdery and dorkery. By turns, she expresses a real interest in some of our silly bullshit, and in some of our more serious interests too.

We always ask her about her life outside of our house. She keeps it pretty close to the vest, but she does love regaling us with post-lights-out tales, when, per our agreements, she takes full control of Mom for another night of wild sex and heavy bondage. It should go without saying, but the two of us are way past pretending that hearing about our mom's sex life grosses us out. It would be titillating just because we're both perverts; it's especially exciting because we know that Mom is right next to us, down on her knees or on all fours, listening to her warden shatter yet another illusion of privacy.

We let Mom remove the panties and worship Kara's pussy while we eat. She dutifully waits for us to finish eating before taking her own meal from her dog bowl on the floor. Her portions are strictly controlled by Kara. Tonight, she's not allowed to eat the regular meal, because it's too heavy on the carbs. Instead, she eats special kibble that Kara gets from yet another one of her guys in the scene. She really does know a guy for everything. It's uncanny, but it's been awesome for us.

While Mom eats and Kara goes off to the living room for some light post-meal stretches, Rose and I both indulge in a small shot of bourbon. It's not enough to get us drunk, but it helps us relax. It's mostly to my benefit. When Rose is very slightly tipsy, she's even hornier, and even quicker to orgasm. We've been rotating liquors, trying to find one we fully enjoy. It's an acquired taste, they say. I don't think either of us will ever be heavy drinkers. On the weekends, we enjoy, ahem, some other fun stuff instead. We both like that other stuff a lot; it makes both of us incredibly horny, and gives our foreplay, sex, orgasms, and even post-cum cuddling all an indescribable extra something. I swear it also makes me produce twice as much cum. Rose is a big fan.

The two of us flirt and fondle after our shot, and make one of our nightly decisions: who gets which half of Mom. Rose takes hold of her leash. Mom tenses for a moment, but then quickly returns to her meal. She knows this is her only chance to eat. She also knows that, per the rules, we snagged her away from Kara fair and square. For a little while, she's ours.

Rose lets her finish her dinner and have some water from the other bowl. Then she tugs the leash and leads her to the living room. I take the wadded-up panties with me. For now, we want Dee-Dee able to speak.

Kara's still doing her stretches. For anyone else, it'd be a full yoga session. For her, it's barely anything. I swear she's sculpted and trained her body so well that she can do all the weird shit that those hundred-year-old Tibetan guys can: push food down into the intestine, crush it into paste with her stomach muscles, instantly reverse any cramps through sheer willpower, the whole lot. She can probably piss and shit on command -- maybe orgasm too. I've never asked. I should.

Rose and I can't help but to steal a few glances. Kara's hot, and there's no denying it. Every time we see her, we're also reminded of those weekly strap-on sessions. She's a sex master; she's made me cum hands-free multiple times since May. Rose always cums from taking Kara's strap-on in her pussy, since she's allowed to work her clit while she gets reamed.

Both of us also get one day a week where she has to be our girlfriend, or second girlfriend, with all the enthusiasm and sexual availability that entails. We've both already made some great memories with her on those days. The first time I claimed her ass, I almost started crying from the sheer catharsis. Meanwhile, her stubborn adherence to that lesbian shtick gives her every incentive to make me cum quickly. Making me cum quickly also makes me cum powerfully; she knows how to work all of her muscles. I seriously just can't lose.

Once Rose and I set down on the couch, we're able to refocus. With another tug of the leash, we have Mom over both our laps. Rose starts milking her udders, though of course no milk actually comes out. I get ready to give her some reminder swats while we reinforce our dominance. Some of our piss is still sloshing around in her guts, its egress blocked by an extra-large, extra-wide anal plug with inflatable seals.

"Who's my plump piglet?" I ask her. My voice is condescending, belittling, and infantilizing. It's an important part of the regimen.

"Speak, Dee-Dee," Rose commands. "Answer our questions like a good little piglet. Use your words."

"I'm your plump little piglet, master, mistress," she says.

I massage her ass lovingly. Good answers get rewarded.

"That's right, Dee-Dee!" I say. "Now oink for us - three little oinks in a row, then a squeal."

Every time we make her do this, it takes something out of her. That's exactly the intention. Mom's a sex maniac. You think Rose and I are perverted? Fast-forward our feverish imaginations through twenty-five years of extra iterations. Keeping her under our thumb is for her own good. Sure, it's also revenge, but we see the look in her eyes. We hear the stories from Kara. Mom's perfectly comfortable in her role as a slave, a bitch, and a bottom. She also has plenty of time with Kara after lights out to get well and truly fucked.

Still, she has to psych herself up for the oinks and squeals. It's her psychological weak spot. Twenty-odd years ago, she was a knockout. Life and time took their toll, and she knows it. She's living in a house with three very fit, very attractive people, all of whom are younger than her.

I give her a few warning swats. She oinks three times, then does her best to squeal. Rose laughs. Kara, finishing up her routine with downward dog, chuckles too.

"We own you, right, Dee-Dee?" Rose asks. "Use your words. Tell us."

"You own me, mistress Rose," Mom says. "You own me, master Gil. My two children own me. I live in their house. I'm their slave."

I massage her ass again. I push the base of her plug a few times with my thumb. She groans. Her hips move a little. The comment about us owning the house was a nice touch.

"Give us a list, piglet," I command. "Give us a list of all of those choice cuts we own."

Kara sits down on the love seat opposite us. She chugs some water and settles in to enjoy the rest of the show. She knows it won't take long. She knows Rose and I are too horny for each other to waste too much time on Mom.

"You own my greedy mouth, master, mistress," she begins, "and you make sure to keep it distracted with your used panties. You own my droopy udders. You own my fat ass. You own my blown-out pussy, that got all stretched out when I gave birth to you both. You own my mostly-empty head, which you've marked. You own my wobbly arms, which you've marked. You own my back, which you've marked. You own my chunky legs, which are next to be marked."

"Very good, piglet," I say. "Now tell us about your treatment regimen."

"Yes, master, mistress," she says. "I need hot piss enemas every day to remind me who's in charge. I need to remember that you both own me, inside and out, and that I must submit to you at all times, and that as a slave I have no privacy, no dignity, and no bodily sovereignty."

"Mmm, such big words," Rose says. "Such a smart little piggy. That's why she can do so many chores for us. Isn't that nice?"

"Oh yes," I agree, "but back to the regimen."

"Master and mistress make sure I have plenty of chores to keep me busy," Mom dutifully continues, "so that I don't go into a sex frenzy. My warden, Kara, makes sure I do my exercises and stick to my diet, so I can be a better and more attractive slave for my owners."

Mom's gotten very good at these sessions. She hardly gets spanked at all. I give her a few light taps now and then, but she knows they're nothing. She knows they're not a punishment.

Sometimes I wonder who could spank her fat ass harder: me, or Kara. I acquitted myself very well on Mom's big punishment day, right after the deed got turned over.

"But we're very generous owners, aren't we, Dee-Dee?" Rose asks. "Tell us."

"Yes mistress, master," she says. "You're very generous. When I'm a good slave, you let me cum the next day. I get to cum while you or the warden use me. I get to cum all I want with the warden after lights out. I'm very grateful to all three of you. Thank you, master. Thank you, mistress. Thank you, warden."

"Good little piglet," I say. "It sounds like you remember your place in this house, and understand why it needs to be this way. It's for your own good. Anything else I missed, Rose, my love?"

Rose releases Mom's udders and gives her some light, teasing touches all over her upper body. I do the same with her ass and legs, but also hand Rose the purple panties.

"I think that covers it," she says happily. "Piglet, you've earned permission to cum tomorrow. Every time you do, make sure to remember who let you, and why."

"Oh, thank you, mistress, master!" Mom exclaims, revealing once again that she's exactly what she seems to be, and, therefore, exactly where she needs to be.

"Kara, go ahead and take control over Dee-Dee again," Rose says. "She's got more chores to do, but if those get done before lights out, then you can have her early."

Mom's just about to thank us all again when Rose shoves my used panties back in her mouth. She mumbles into them nevertheless. Rose tugs the leash, and Mom awkwardly maneuvers herself off of our laps. Kara's there waiting, and takes the leash when Rose offers it.

"You have fun, boss, champ," Kara says.

"You too, Kara," I reply with a grin.

She grins right back. Even with all the new soundproofing, we still hear some sex noises at night. I'm sure they do too. Kara's guy did a great job, but he told us in advance that 100% negation could break a bank even bigger than ours, not to mention the extra time it would have taken.

Rose and I head back to the master bedroom. We slip off our panties and get on the bed. We lazily make out with each other until the risk of cramping has passed.

"I need cum in one more hole, big brother," Rose whispers. "I need to be bred."

"Yes you do, baby," I agree with an eager nod. "It's an important part of your treatment. We have to make sure you get plenty of cum and orgasms so you don't go sex crazy. We can't have you failing out of college during your senior year because you can't stop masturbating."

Rose nods back. She plays the part to perfection. For a brief moment, I genuinely believe that she's afraid of becoming Mom, and that she's relying on me -- my cock and my cum, especially - to save her from that fate.

We each quickly find a can of lube. We snap them open and get to work on each other's genitals. Rose is already soaking wet, but we rarely skip this step. There's always more sex to have later. Our bodies would give out before our sex drives did -- our 'family demons,' as we playfully call the latter.

Despite our wholesome kink, not everything can be equal. One of us has a penis, the other a vagina.

"How do you want it, baby?" I ask. "How do you want to get bred?"

"Like a bitch," Rose answers. "I want all of your weight on my back, big brother. I want you to hump me into the wand while you knot me, breed me."

I kiss her passionately, humming my approval all the while. I only break away to let her roll over and retrieve the large vibrator.

I get the pillows in place. Rose positions herself over them, and over the wand, and then turns it on. Her hips start moving immediately.