Our Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I didn't think I could hold out any longer she started to shudder in orgasm. This never happens so quickly and easily for her. She generally needs to stimulation on her clit. All this was too much for me and I shot my come deep in her pussy just as she reached her peak. Another rarity for us, simultaneous orgasms!

Once she had calmed down a bit she leant forward and kissed me passionately. Then she pulled back, looked at me and purred, "I love you."

I responded in kind and we embraced, enjoying the after glow of great sex. After several minutes she must have started having some regrets about what had happened while she was away. She looked away and said, "I never should have done what I did, I'm just a slut!"

I pulled her back to face me and said, "You did what you did with my blessing, my encouragement. Who cares if it isn't what's done in a conventional marriage, everyone was consenting adults and the results speak for themselves. That was awesome sex for both of us!"

Over the next half hour we chatted, cuddled and made out. Eventually my dick started to harden and we had slow loving sex in the missionary position. On the surface all seemed well but I knew she would have lingering doubts over the next few days and weeks. Once we finished making love we showered and got ourselves organised for the evening. Nothing more was spoken about it.

The next morning was Saturday but I still had to get up fairly early to go to soccer. I don't play but help to run the local comp. When I got home Maddie was still in bed on her phone. I walked into the bedroom and she said Jake had been messaging her. It hadn't occurred to me that they had exchanged numbers. Not that I was worried. I asked her what they had been chatting about and she told me that he messaged saying how awful he felt and that he regretted everything. He said it was his fault and that he had never done anything like this before. This had the effect of bringing Maddie down and making her feel bad about herself again. I told her tell him that it was just a bit of fun and no one got hurt. I tried to get her to tell him about the great coming home sex but she wouldn't. He then said that he hoped her husband never found out because the last thing he needed was a pissed off husband seeking to make him pay for his mistake. I just looked at her and said, "Tell him."

She knew exactly what meant and started typing. She said that not only did I know, I encouraged it. He responded with, "Really?"

She assured him it was true and that I would never cause him any trouble. Much to her surprise he said, "Wow! That's so awesome. I totally get it. I would love to see my wife have sex with someone." He then went on to explain how he had some fantasies about group sex and how good it would be for the 4 of us to get together. Maddie shot that down pretty quick. She told him it was my fantasy not hers and that she couldn't handle seeing me with someone else. He admitted that his wife was the same, hence the importance of keeping his indiscretion quiet. With that he said he better go. They did talk a few times over the next few weeks, and still do on occasion. I have no concerns, Maddie is always honest about it and he never seems to be trying for a hook up. This was important cause I didn't Maddie's first extramarital adventure to be a bad experience because to me this is the first of many adventures hopefully!

12