Our Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Maddie lets go.
4.5k words
4.38
11k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie blowing Sean was a real turning point in our relationship. This may sound funny as plenty had changed in the past few months, but after this particular incident Maddie really opened up. We had the most open and honest conversations I think we had ever had in our whole relationship. Prior to this I always felt like Maddie was holding back, never fully admitting how she really felt. I think she thought I might get upset, particularly if we spoke about past boyfriends or her encounters with Jake and Dave. Now she admitted that she thought Jake was really cute, while with Dave it was just about his cock. None of this was a surprise, but having her openly admit it and go into detail was a big step for Maddie. She was talking like a woman with feelings, needs and wants, not like a mother and housewife.

I relayed my conversations I had with Sean to her and she said she had no intention of ever fucking him. She didn't rule out blowing him again because I seemed to enjoy it and she knew Sean did. We watched the video of it several times and she gave me a real insight into her thoughts and emotions at the time. It always led to some good sex!

The topic of a threesome often came up and now she openly admitted that it was something she desired but only with the right person. That person was definitely not Sean. She also ruled out Dave because she was not ready to see me with Julie. Jake was a definite possibility except he lived too far away and was married, the logistics of arranging anything was too hard.

Then one Thursday evening we were sitting around watching TV when Maddie's phone buzzed with a message. I watched as she read it and could see a silly smirk on her face. I asked who it was and she said, "actually its Jake, we were only just talking about him the other day."

I agreed, "yes we were, what's your boyfriend up to?"

"He was asking if I was able to talk and asking if he could call me," she replied. I told her to put it on speaker and make sure he knows I'm listening.

Her phone rang shortly after she sent the message. She answered telling him he was on speaker and to say hi to Pete. I could hear the hesitation in Jake's voice as he said hi. I smiled at Maddie as I said g'day, then I went on to reassure him that he shouldn't be worried. I was aware of what happened between him and Maddie and I was fine with it. Provided she was open and honest with me, Maddie was free to have fun and explore her sexuality.

The three of us chatted for ages and the longer we talked the more at ease Jake became. Eventually Maddie asked why Jake called as this was the first time they had physically spoken since the conference. Jake told us he was working on the Sunshine Coast for a month in a temporary promotional position. This brought a big smile to Maddie's face as the Sunny coast is just over an hour from us. He said that because it was only a temporary position his family had stayed at home and he would be traveling back each weekend. This meant that during the week he was able to call Maddie as his wife wasn't around. He had been on the coast since Monday but had taken until now to work up the courage to message Maddie, he was unsure how she would react. Maddie told him she was glad he finally did.

After talking for over an hour Jake said he better go as he had to work the next day then drive a few hours back home. He said he would call again next week. Once the call ended Maddie and went to bed and spoke about how we might arrange a meeting with Jake. The next week was pretty busy for us so we were thinking it might be the following week. Regardless Maddie was talking about when she fucked Jake, not if. This was going to happen and I was excited.

That weekend Maddie and I had lots of sex! We included a lot of role-play, all of which involved Jake. Maddie's favorite dildo was now named Jake and it saw plenty of action! She would suck my cock while working 'Jake' in and out her pussy. Sometimes she would just fuck 'Jake' while I watched. Once while she was in the doggie position with buzz on her clit and 'Jake' buried deep in her pussy, I stepped up behind her started working my cock into her pussy beside 'Jake'. She managed to take both and just kept moaning how full she felt. It didn't take long before she came hard!

Throughout the weekend, when we weren't fucking, we were talking about fucking. We discussed what we each hoped for when the real Jake joined us. I asked her if she wanted any alone time with him but she said no, she wanted the pleasure of two mouths, two cocks and two sets of hands! I asked if she wanted both our cocks in her pussy at once. She said because the pretend 'Jake' was bigger than the real Jake she knew her pussy could handle them both at once, it was just the logistics of how we position ourselves. She also wondered if Jake and I would be comfortable having our dicks rubbing together. I told her it wasn't an issue for me and hopefully Jake wouldn't mind either because it would be hot, the ultimate in sharing! Besides, this was about her pleasure and she seemed to really enjoy it when we did it with the pretend 'Jake'. I did ask her about one in her arse and one in her pussy but she ruled that out, she really doesn't like anal.

By Monday evening we were both anxiously waiting for Jake's call. When he did ring he again seemed nervous. I asked him what was up and he hesitated before saying, "well, not this weekend but the following one I won't be going home and I was wondering if I could come for a visit?"

We asked why he wasn't going home and he explained that his wife had decided to take the kids and visit her family interstate for a couple of weeks. She had said that since he was working away it was a good opportunity. Maddie said that would be awesome and we made some plans for him to come up on the Friday after work and spend the weekend with us.

The next two weeks dragged on but they were exciting. Each evening we would talk to Jake before going to bed and fucking like crazy. Our conversations with Jake were almost exclusively about sex and none of us were in any doubt about the purpose of his visit.

Finally the day arrived. We prepared an easy meal that we could easily heat up when we were ready. Jake text to say he was on his way and would be here by 6 pm. Maddie started getting ready. She took a long shower, shaving her legs and pussy. She then put on some new lingerie she had bought especially for the occasion. I sat on the bed watching my wife get herself ready for another man. I felt no jealousy or doubts. I love my wife and seeing her this happy and excited made me happy!

When Jake finally arrived, I left Maddie in the living room and went to meet him at the door. I shook his and said it was good to finally meet him in person. He agreed and told me it feels like he knows me already. Before I welcomed him in I decided to get a few things out of the way. I told him I wasn't a cuckold who was into humiliation and Maddie wasn't a fuck toy for us to use and abuse. She isn't into pain and definitely no anal. This weekend was about her pleasure and it was up to us to ensure she had fun. Finally I said that Maddie was in control and if she said no to anything we must respect that. He agreed wholeheartedly and said he was grateful to be here. With that I invited him in and we went to find Maddie.

When we entered the living room Maddie stood and stared at Jake. At first I thought she was hesitating but I realized she was just absorbing the moment. She then went to him and embraced him. "You smell so nice." She gushed.

After a long embrace she pulled back slightly and said, "you seem happy to see me."

Evidently Jake was already hard and she could feel it pressing against her. She then leaned in for a kiss which quickly grew in passion. It was the second man I'd seen Maddie make out with but the thrill was just as strong. I watched for a few minutes before saying they should get a room.

"Yes we should, we ALL should!" Maddie exclaimed.

She pulled away from Jake but still held his hand. Then she took my hand and led us to the bedroom. Once there she stood by the bed and started making out with Jake again. I moved behind her and started pulling her shirt up. Maddie pulled back from Jake and raised her arms above her head allowing me to remove her shirt. I then unclasp her bra. Jake took the straps and pulled them down her arms, releasing her boobs. Once it was off, his hands went to her tits and explored them. Maddie turned her head to me and we started French kissing. While we were, Jake lent down to kiss and suck her nipples. Meanwhile, I had undone Maddie's skirt and let fall to the ground. Maddie pulled away from both of us as she stepped out of it.

In just her g-string Maddie dropped to her knees and pulled Jake's pants down. She fished into his underpants and pulled out his cock. Without hesitation she took it into her mouth and began blowing him. The whole time she kept looking up at Jake. After only a few minutes Jake tried to pull away saying if she didn't stop he would come. Maddie took his cock out of his mouth and said, "that's the idea, I want to get the first one over with so you can last when we fuck!"

Just as Jake said, it didn't take long. Within a minute he tensed up and I saw his dick pulse as he shot his come into my wife's mouth. She swallowed it all. Of all the things one might think of at this moment, the first thing that came to my mind was, "Maddie never used to swallow, now she does it without hesitation."

Once Jake had finished coming Maddie turned to me and said it was my turn but I declined. I told her I wanted to hold off. I helped her to her feet and guided her onto the bed. I looked at Jake and suggested he return the favor. He removed the rest of his clothes and crawled over Maddie. After kissing her passionately he began working his way down her body. When he got to her panties he sat back, reached up to her waistband and slowly pulled them down. Once her bald cunt came into view he gasp and said, "wow!"

After admiring it for a short while the pulled her panties off the rest of the way and dived into it. Licking and exploring it. He slipped a finger in while sucking on her clit. I watched while I undressed, then got onto the bed and presented my cock to Maddie. Even though she was distracted she did her best to suck on it. Her distraction was probably a good thing cause I wouldn't have lasted long if she was giving me her best effort.

Maddie moaned how much she was enjoying this but told Jake she wanted his cock in her as soon as he was hard. Fortunately this didn't take too long as this whole situation was very exciting for all of us.

When Jake was ready he stood up. Maddie stopped what she was doing and look expectantly at Jake. I couldn't believe how hard he was already! The look on Maddie's face was pure lust. Everything that had happened over the past months had led to this point and now it was about to happen. All of us were full of anticipation.

Jake motioned for Maddie to shuffle to the edge of the bed, then he raised her legs up with his arms. His cock was poised about level with her pussy. He looked at me, I guess for final approval. I gave a slight nod. Then he looked at Maddie. She stared directly into his eyes as she reached down and aimed his dick at her wet cunt. He slowly pushed forward. She was so wet he could have easily gone all the way in with one thrust but he took it really slow. I was mesmerized as the head entered and her pussy opened allowing him in. All the years of hoping for this moment! I was almost to the point of tears I was so happy. I realized I was trembling with excitement. Once he was all the way Maddie moaned, "just hold it all the way in, as deep as you can."

They ground their pelvises together for several minutes. Eventually Jake needed more movement so he withdrew almost all the way out and start slow long strokes. Maddie was in ecstasy. She became very vocal. "Yes fuck me. Stroke me with that beautiful cock! Give it to me while my husband watches!"

I wasn't game to touch my own cock for fear of coming. I just stared. After what seemed like ages I snapped out of my trance and decided it was time to get involved. I knelt beside Maddie and we kissed passionately while I played with her tits. I then moved down and began kissing and sucking them. Gently biting her nipples.

After probably ten minutes Jake withdrew completely and lay beside Maddie indicating she ride him. She rolled over on top of him and slipped his cock straight in. She ground her pelvis into his. I stood up and offered my cock to Maddie which she started to suck with shallow strokes taking only an inch or two. I kept having to pull away, desperately fighting my urge to come.

Soon Maddie asked for 'buzz' which I handed to her. She reached down between her and Jake and positioned it on her clit. It didn't take long and she was moaning through a powerful orgasm. Her whole body shook as she clamped down harder on Jake. This drove him over the edge and he was soon shooting come into my wife's pussy. Moaning about how good her cunt felt.

Once they had both settled a bit, I pulled Maddie off and she lay on her back beside Jake. I briefly looked at her used cunt, the lips were slightly open with Jake's come leaking out of it. Then I climbed on, entering her easily in one stroke. The sensation was amazing! It was so hot and slippery. I lasted about six strokes before I was adding my load to her already full pussy!

Once I had finished coming I rolled off to the side and the three of us lay on our backs quietly. Maddie in the middle, with her lovers on either side. Maddie was the first to speak, "Fuck that was awesome!"

She then turned her head towards me and whispered, "thank you so much. I love you."

I replied, "I love you too. This was awesome for me as well you know."

She nodded and said, "you have wanted this for so long, I'm glad you persisted. I wish I had of listened to you sooner."

I replied, "it had to be the right time. If we tried this before you were ready it wouldn't have been as special and exciting."

We kissed passionately before movement by Jake got our attention. He told us he needed to go to the toilet. I suggested we get up and eat. Maddie said she might have a shower as she was feeling a bit messy. I told her no, she should put some panties on to stop the come running down her leg but I wanted her to have a constant reminder of what had just happened while we ate.

We finished preparing dinner and brought it back to bed to eat. Jake and I naked and Maddie in her thong. We talked about all sorts of things but kept coming back to sex. We told Jake that we wanted to try both cocks in Maddie's pussy at once if he was comfortable with that. He replied that while he had no desire to be with a man, having his cock touch mine was fine if it was inside Maddie's cunt. He did doubt he would be up for it tonight because after two orgasms so close together he didn't think he would be hard enough. So we agreed that it was on the agenda for the next day. After talking for over an hour we were all starting to feel tired. Maddie said she was definitely showering before bed. I said that maybe we all should and its lucky we have such a massive en-suite with a shower big enough for several people.

We all got into the shower and Jake and I carefully washed every inch of Maddie. Once we were done she had us stand side by side facing away and washed our backs and arses. Then she turned us around and started on the front. She had a hand on each of us, lathering us up. Once she did the top half she sunk to her knees and worked on our cocks and balls. Both of us got hard. She started stroking us. I asked Jake if he could come again and said he could. I then asked Maddie if we could come on her face. She said it wasn't her favorite thing but after the pleasure we had given her she was willing to 'take one for the team'. I said, "two actually!"

She laughed and said "that's true."

She stroked us for a while before we took over. I told her to tilt her head back, shut her eyes and open her mouth. Jake and I picked up the pace. Our timing wasn't exact but seeing Jake come was just the push I needed. Neither of us shot huge ropes but we managed to deposit a good coating across her cheeks and a little in her mouth. Maddie lifted her head and made a show of dribbling the come down her chin onto her tits.

We helped Maddie clean up and got out of the shower. We were all pretty beat. I said time for bed and told Jake he could join us. I also said no clothes allowed. Again we hopped into bed with Maddie in the middle. We were all asleep pretty quickly. I thought there might be some action during the night but it seems we were all well satisfied and none of us woke until morning.

I was first awake and went for my morning piss. This woke the others who both did the same. Once back in bed it didn't take long for us to be fooling around again. Maddie was on her back in the middle while Jake and kissed and fondled every inch of her body. It didn't take long for Maddie to become dripping wet.

I told Jake to lay on his back and for Maddie to climb on. She guided his penis into her pussy and took him all the way in a couple of strokes. Then she lay on his chest enjoying the feeling. I got behind them and told Maddie to lift off for a second. I put my cock into her for a couple of strokes to get it wet with her juices. Then I pulled out and told her to put Jake back in. Once he was all the way in I held Maddie still with one hand while guiding my dick into her with the other. It took a few minor positional adjustments but before too long both our cocks were in her pussy. Jake couldn't really move much but he said the movement of my cock and Maddie's grinding felt great. Maddie asked for buzz and before long she was building to an orgasm. All three of were moaning and swearing. I'm not sure who was the loudest but I'm sure the neighbors must have wondered what was happening! Maddie was first to go, shaking and twitching which set me off. The sudden warmth around his dick was enough to push Jake over the edge and he came with a huge burst of profanities. Double vagina penetration was everything I imagined it to be, and some!!

Again Maddie was the fist to speak. She said that she thought we might have peeked cause she doubted we could top that amazing experience. As our dicks softened we untangled ourselves. Jake asked if we could take shower which we all agreed to. This morning didn't involve too much fooling around as were all pretty satisfied from the amount of sex we'd had in the last 12 hours. After the shower we dried off and went to make some breakfast, we all remained naked.

I fired up the coffee machine while the other pair made bacon and eggs. Once the food and coffee was ready we sat down to eat, talking like old friends. After we had eaten and cleaned up, Jake excused himself to go to the bathroom so I took the opportunity to touch base with Maddie. I asked her how she felt and if her pussy was handling all the attention. She said she was fine and had no regrets. As for her pussy, she said neither of us had fucked her hard so it was fine. She figured it would be sore the next day but she was making the most of the situation and any tenderness was outweighed by the pleasure she was receiving by her two special men. She also said she was so lucky to have a husband that allowed her to have so much fun. I told her not to hold back and make the most of it. Anything that gave her pleasure also gave me pleasure.

She evidently took this advice on-board cause when Jake returned she was all over him. It didn't take long before they were fucking on the couch. For the rest of the day it was a sex marathon! Between Jake and I, Maddie had at least one hard cock in her almost constantly.

12